July 14th LIVE TV Show Coverage

Guest ranster627

HOH competition!! HG go to the backyard

The backyard is set up with Q & A booths called fast and easy

Julie will ask true or false questions. If you get the Q wrong you are elimiated - if everyone gets the q correct, the slowest will be eliminated.

All of the fish of the house are yellow - True - everyone got it correct. Beau is slowest bye

15 HG moved into the BB house - True - Kaysar is slowest - bye

In the first comp - you picked coconuts off the trees - True - Maggie is slowest bye

There are two hot tubs in the backyard - False - James got it wrong - you are out!

The hoh room is on the first floor - False - Sarah is the slowest bye

The team that lost the first food comp could only eat yams - False - April is the slowest - bye

There are more men than women in the house - False - Michael is wrong and is eliminated

The gold room was discovered by Rachel - True - Jennifer was slowest bye

The gum ball machine only accepts nickels - Ivette is the slowest bye

The kitchen cabinets are green - Howie is the slowest - bye

There are only two safes in the gold room? Janelle says true - bye

Eric wins HOH (omg - this is going to be a reallllllllly long week of listening to big daddio as boss man)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ranster627

huge celebrating

how will eric handle it ... and how will it affect the pairs

It's a summer of secrets, stay with us ...

talking to Eric

How does it feel

I been busting everyone's chops at going to bed at 11:30 , good to have a room alone to not have to worry about it , and he only missing his wife and kids , as if the backwards hat did not tell us that

Guest ranster627

we're back

back to LR

Congratul;ations again Eric

How does it feel

Now I can go to bed whenever I want

missing wife Julie and the kids

Saturday ... nominations

Tuesday ... Veto

next Thursday catch up with BB5 people

and 2nd eviction ...

catch up with HG ...

general winding down from game ...Mike patting his heart real fast like it is beating fast

Show over!

Congratulations Eric on winning the HOH. Eric says hes been all on the Hg about lights out at 11:30, now he can go to bed when he wants too.

Who will Eric nominate? See Saturday night at 8pm

See who wins the veto Tuesday at 9pm

Gone live to watch the houseguest and end the show.

Thats all folks - see you all Tuesday, Have a great night!!

Did anyone notice the guy between the two doors, like the entry area, when Ashlea left? Never noticed that in past shows/years.

You all did a great job. Have nothing else to add. TV is in seperate room from computer here. lol

Good evening, I'm Julie Chen welcome to BB6. It is day 12 inside the BB house, and already alliances are being put to the test, tonight is the first live eviction. One HG will be forced to leave the Big Brother house. This season, it's a summer of secrets, there are secrets everywhere, in the game in the house, and even with the houseguests. Every HG is playing the BB game with a secret partner. Each of the pairs entered the house thinking they were the only secret alliance. If one of these pairs makes it the end of the game the runner up will recieve 250,000 while the winner will go home with the largest prize in big brother history, 1 million dollars. Tonight, we'll reveal to you the identies of these duoes and their relationship to each other. But right now lets take a live look inside the BB house. Rachel the horsebreeder from parker, CO not only won HOH but also won golden power of Veto, 2 people she nominated for eviction, are Kayser the Graphic Deisnger from Irvine CA, and the fashion design student from plantation, fl. Who will be the first houseguest to walk out the front door. We'll find out a little later.

But first as Ashlea battles to stay in the house, Kayser finds himself doing some major damage control.

(flash back to rachel not using the POV)

Rachel decided not to use the veto, which I totally expected. This means though that I am still on the Block and in order to stay in the house I'm going to have to fight.

Ashlea suggests to Howie while alone in the backyard that while talking to Maggie their was some suggestion that they should get rid of the boys first because there were fewer of them in the house -- Ashlea tells Howie, that she told Maggie they should keep Howie. WHo do you think is a bigger threat to me you or Kaysar -- I am deffinately not a threat whatesoever because I want to keep you .. Rather have some eye candy walking around in a cute binkin compared to some guy with his unshaved back or something, hypothetically ....

Flash to DR Howie saying, when it comes to eyecandy in the house if I have to stair at Kayser everyday or Ashlea with her perfect body, I'd like to probably keep her around.

Plus you'd like to be in a house with all women, Ashlea says laughing .. Janelle approaches them and asks them what your doing. Ashlea asks Janelle who she needs. Janelle says April, because she's been thinking of voting kayser out. She's deffinately thinking about it.

April and Janelle in HOH bathroom are talking .. 'I don't want a girl to go, I really don't we have to think about next week if a guy puts us up we're screwed.

Janelle in the diaryroom tells us that she had a convo with April about voting to evict kaysar because she thinks it's important to keep the girls together.

A girl would never put us up Janelle says, because she's smart and she knows that there are more girls then there are guys. A girl would never put us up, a guy would she says.

We cut from Janelle and April to Michael and Jennifer on the Hammock in the backyard. Michael tells us that all the girls have beautiful bodies, especially Jennifer -- that he is a man and he's not going to hide away especially when a girl puts her bikini on.

It seems like mike and jen are everything but ready to throw down. Eric suggests to the back yard, that what's a BB show without someone hooking up.

I felt like all the guys had my back, Kaysar says but when Eric mentioned that Mike was going downt he wrong path in getting to close to Jennifer.

Kaysar asks Eric and April if he should talk to Mike to tell him he's getting to close to Jennifer. He wanted to do whatever it took to make sure the guys alliance stayed in tact. Eric tells him to leave it alone. April says that Michael is smart.

Kaysar tells Michael that he is causing a stir, that he is not suppose to tell him. He tells him not to make it obvious to stay close, but not too close. Michael says when someone accuses him of something, he has a choice, either face it or run a way, he prefers to face it.

He approaches Eric and tells him he's not really into Jen .. that he's not really that intersted. Which makes Eric mad because he feels that Kaysar has betrayed his trust. He says he may have been born at night but not last night, that someone had scurried like a rat and told Mike exactly what had happened at the table.

Michael came up to me and he said, do you think I am hanging out too much with Jen. I felt blindsided because I know the only reason he would come up to me was because someone opened his mouth. Dude, you can not blindside me like that.

We flash to Kaysar in the diary room hanging his head in his hands, because Michael went straight to Eric.

I can't help but have questiosn in my mind if I can trust you. kaysar apologizes to him .. Eric says that excuses are .. everyone has one, and they all stink. Kaysar basically twisted my trust and tore it apart.

April and tht bathroom talking .. he tells her between you and I can't trust him. We do not have enough time in this game to trust somebody who .. April says I can understand you don't want to lie or something like that, he just didn't need to even say anything. Exactly, says Eric.

People are going to dig some holes .. let them dig them. All that's going to do is help you out later ..I was right there when you told him ..

Mike says tha when he came into this house, James, Kaysar and Michael had an alliance, and I think taht alliance has been shaken up a litle bit. There is a lot of trust being broken.

Michael and Kaysar are in the backyard playing foosball. 'I told you not to tell eric anything.' 'I told him that no one said anything to me.' 'He's smarter than that dude, he's a smart guy. Just play it cool.'

Kaysar confesses to the diaryroom, that he worries that his time is near that people are planning to get rid of him, but you just really have to wait and see how things play out.

It's time to talk to the HG's says Julie back in the studio, and see how everyone is doing.

Ivette, you spent a week living on PBJ and nothing else. What was that like? It was aweful.Just knowing that you had to get up and eat nothing but PBJ .. and at night when you go to bed and there is nothing but PBJ .. and having to get up the next day to ..(everyone laughs) Julie says their plan is working.

Julie asks Howie what it's like living in a house with 8 beautiful women. Howie says that it's every man in America's dream, that he is not mad at Big Brother for doing that. Not mad at all.

Julie asks Janelle, who has the best sense of humor. Janelle says Howie. Julie says she agrees.

Sarah, what was your reaction to the secret gold room. 'Oh it was awesome, I didn't have to sleep on a cot any more so that was a bonus.

Well HG's the gold room is the first of many secrets they have in store for you this summer. She tells them that this season, they have dubbed it the summer of secrets. The house is full of surprises, and you never know when it will be revealed.

Julie thanks the houseguests and says when she comes back she'll reveal to use the identies of the secret pairs.

Guest Birdy

Here's an overview, hope I got everything!!

The show, of course, started with a recap of the previous 2 shows. Julie, again, explained the partner twist and recapped the HOH, POV, and POV meeting. We saw clips that showed Kasar going from favorite to stay, to possibly leaving (Way to go Micheal, you really took charge of that situation!)

Julie talked to the HG's next. Among the questions, Howie, how does it feel to be in the house with 8 beautiful women? (Surprising, Howie is not upset with this scenario) and Sarah, How did it feel to be on PB & J all week? (The anticipation was the worst, just KNOWING that she could not have anything else.

We watched clips of 3 HG's debating who to vote out . . . and we have one vote for Kasar.

After break, we were shown the "secret pairs". (Of course here at Team Morty we figured those out long ago, so no surprises for us!)

Beau--Ivette ~~ Friends

Micheal--Kasar ~~ Friends/same apartment

Eric--Maggie ~~ Friends/Maggie's b/f is in Erics Firehouse

James--Sara ~~ Dating

April--Jenifer ~~ Friends/Sorority Sisters

Ashlea--Janelle ~~Friends/Ex-Roomies

Racheal--Howie ~~ Friends/appearantly haven't seen each other in a while (I believe 8 years if I heard it correctly later in the show)

Of course, everybody thinks that no one else knows about them. As far as I noticed the only pairs who were correct in this (according to what was shown tonight, I do not have the live feed) were Eric/Maggie and possibly Micheal/Kasar. According to what was shown, Eric/Maggie have figured out the most pairs.

Julie Spoke with Racheal in HOH Room. Racheal said it felt great to have so much power and it wasn't too hard to stay separate from Howie since they had not seen each other in 8 years. She enjoys sitting back and watching him make everyone, including herself (and the BB staff, according to Julie) laugh. Kinda funny, when Julie asked her how she got Howie to get off the surfboard, she said, " I told him to."!

We watched clips of 3 HG's debating who to vote out . . . and we have one vote for Ashlea.

After another commercial break, we were treated to interviews and clips of the "couple of the house"-- James and Sara. In the interviews, both say that they are basically fine with the situation. We see sara saying that it is OK, and that he should hang out with the other women in the house. However, we also see sara having some insecurities about where James' interests lie. We also saw their secret kisses. They think that no one has figured them out yet and that everyone will be sooooooo sbocked when they find out.

We watched clips of 3 HG's debating who to vote out . . . and we have another vote for Kasar.

And yet another commercial . ..

Finally we have the long awaited meeting which will decide Ashlea and Kasar's fates. Julie gave each of them a chance to speak. Basically Kasar said it had been tough being one of the first nominated, but he understands Rachel's position and he learned a lot. Ashlea thanked everyone for a great experience. Julie reminded the HG's that the evictee had 1 minute to leave the house after being the evicted. By a vote of 9-2 KAYSAR is safe and ASHLEA is evicted. Good-bye's to Ashlea, who did not appear surprised or upset. Welcome backs to Kasar. Safe for one more week.

Ashlea talked to Julie. Didn't get too much from this, sorry. Just that it is tough, because you want to play hard, but that this tactic can also work against you. The goodbye videos seem to be different this year, Janelle's was the only message we saw. She basically reminded Ashlea that she was voted out because she looked good in a bikini. ( I thought that was Howie's reason for keeping her, lol)

After another break, we saw the HOH Competition. It was called "Fast and Easy" (Was this a hint to the HGs!?) It involved T/F questions about the BB House. If you were wrong you were eliminated and if you were the slowest to answer you were eliminated. Hear are the questions, the correct anwwer, and the HG who was evicted.

All of the fish are yellow. True (Beau)

15 HG's moved into the house. False (Kasar)

In the first competition, you picked coconuts off of trees. True (Maggie)

There are 2 hot tubs in the backyard. False (James--Wrong)

The HOH room is on the first floor. False (Sara)

The team that lost the food competition only ate yams. False (April)

There are more men than women in the house. False (Micheal--wrong?)

The gold room was discovered by Racheal. True (Jennifer)

The gumball machine only accepts nichols. False (Ivette)

The kitchen cupboards are green. False (Howie)

There are only 2 gold safes in the gold room. False (Janelle)

ERIC IS HOH!!! And there is much celebration as everyone congratulates Eric, Rachel hands over the Key to the HOH room, and we head to yet another commercial break.

We join the HG's as they gather in the living room. Julie congratulates Eric and asks him how it feels to be HOH. He responds that it will be nice to be able to go to bed at 11:30 without having to harass tho other HG's about "lights out". He adds that he will still miss his wife and kids.

Julies leaves us with the usual teasers. Who will Eric nominate. and What are your favorite BB% HG's up to almost 1 year later.

We leave the HG's as at least one wonders . . . What's for dinner?

Before the break, we join Ivette, Janelle, and Sarah in the diary room.

Ashlea are the two people that I am closest to in the house. There is no reason that I would want to get rid of him or even Ashlea really. --Janelle

Ashlea is annoying, she's obnoxious, she has to top everything that everyone says, she gets into conversations when she has no idea what she's talking about -- Ivette.

I don't fel that she's a threat to me right now, she is someone that you'd want to keep around for a while because she'd be easy to pick off later on -- sarah

I really don't want to get rid of Kaysar .. I don't want to get rid of Ashlea .. and there making me choose between kaysar and Ashlea I don't know what to do. Janelle

Kayser ..I think I can trust -- Sarah

He was in a conversation where he stated that if he was HOH or someone else became HOH that he would put Beau and I up next week, so why should I save his butt? -- Ivette

I vote to evict, Kayser. -- Janelle

Welcome back! This season, the HG's are playing the BB game with a secret partner inside the house, each of these duos enter the house thinking they were the only pair playing as a team. Just who are these secret pairs and have they begun to figure out this shocking twist.

Ivette tells us in the DR that Beau and her are the twist, that they are playing everybody that nobody has a clue.

CBS cuts to fotoage of people in the backyard discussing Ivette and Beau being a pair.

Beau and Ivette use to work together.

Michel in the diaryroom tells us that Kaysar and him did not meet inside the big brother house. That they are neighbors and have been friends for 6 years.

CBS flashes to Kaysar reveailing the Beau and Ivette alliance to michael, and their speculation about other paris -- their plans to fan the flames and use this to their advantage to turn everybody on everbody else.

Next up, Maggie tells us that her and Eric have been really close for several years, that her BF is on the same fire dept as him. We see footage of Eric and Maggie contemplating Rachel and Howie, and Ashlea and Janelle being partners.

Eric says either James and Sarah or Married or something is going on ..

James and Sarah have been dating for about four months.

April and Jen are fromt he same town, and are sorrity sisters.

April says she knows other twists are going on that her eyes and ears are open, that she's looking for anything ..

Ashlea and Janelle says they were really good friends, that they were roomates for quite some time.

Janelle tells us that if Ashlea goes, it's really going to be the young beautiful single people, against the old bickering people, the latin chick and the little gay guy

Rachel thinks that the HG's would be shocked to know that Howie and her are good friends, because they are so different, and he is so out there. Howie says that they are the twist, that he doesn't think anyone would suspect that such a nice clean cut girl like rachel, would go out with an obnoxious good looking pig like me .. howie is a good person, and has a big heart but I am out of his demographic scale though she says laughing ..

These pairs knew that when they entered the house they knew if they wree the last 2 standing they knew the'd have a shot at the largest prize in BB history .. but they have no idea that the grandprize is 1 million dollars. Julie says it's up to the HG"s if they want to disclose the secret to another houseguest, or keep the HG's guessing.

Now lets check in with Rachel, in the first HOH bedroom

How did it feel to have so much power? Well it felt great, but it worked well into our plan, (I think) the other HGs didn't want the responsability of not using the veto so I am glad I won it.

Unknown to everyone in the house you and Howie are working together as a team -- since moving into the house you guys have acted like total strangers -- how hard is that? Well .. actually it's not been too difficult, I havent' seen him in a few years and that's helping, otherwise I am just enjoying watching him make everyone laugh.

In the first HOH comp you 2 were the last 2 standing on the surfboard .. how did you decide who would be HOH? I told him to get off the board -- basically I was cold and I told him just to let me have it, becuse I thought he would have a better chance to get HOH in another comp if it were something more athleticly involved. He took the plunge for me. He's a nice guy.

you discovered the secret room and the hot tub on your own, why did you wait so long to share your discovery? Well I was trying to think of a fun way to share it with eveyrone I didn't want ot just annouce it and have a mad dash to the room, and have a bunch of people fighting over it, I wanted to make it fun, and as it turned out, it turned out really really well.

Ladies and Gentlemen, please put your seats in an upright and locked position. Live Show in One Minute!

Places everyone. Roll intro.

Previously on BB6, 14 HG moved into the house, each playing with a secret partner.

As HoH, Rachel nominated two HG, Kaysar and Alshea.

The guys told Kaysar he was safe. The hidden Gold Bedroom was revealed. The new Golden Power of Veto rules were announced. Three teams found themselves at the end of their ropes, and Rachel won her second competition in the row. She considered using her power to take out Jennifer, but changed her mind at the PoV ceremony.

Who will be the first to be evicted, Kaysar or Ashlea?

And which are secretly paired up?

Roll title. Cue Julie. And we're live in 5

Go

Welcome to BB6, I'm Julie Chen.

Already Alliances are being put to thetest on day 12.

This season it is a summer of secrets, everywhere in the game, house and the houseguests. Each HG is playing with a secret partner and thinks they are the only ones. The runner up will win $250,000 and the winner $1,000,000 if the secret pair makes it to the end.

Now live in the BB house. Rachel won HoH and the Golden PoV. Kaysar and Ashlea are nominated. Who will be the first to walk out the front door?

First, as Ashlea battles to stay in the house, Kaysar has to do damage control.

[replay of veto meeting]

Ashlea in DR: I Will have to fight to stay in the house.

Clip telling Howie that the girls should keep Howie in the house. She should stay as eye candy. Clips of Ashlea continues politicing against Kaysar, working all the girls, saying a girl would never put a girl up but a guy would.

Michael and Jennifer in the hammock, he tells her that her boob is popping out. Eric is watching Eric with eagle eyes.

What is the BB show without anyone hooking up?

Kaysar in DR: I Wanted to keep guys alliance intact.

Kaysar was worried that Eric was concerned about Michael getting too close to Jennifer. Eric tells him to Leave it alone. Kaysar says in DR that Michael's a good guy - he wanted to give him a heads up. Clip of Kaysar telling Michael are talking about him and Jennifer.

Tells him to stay close but not too close. Michael approaches Eric and says Jennifer is coming on to him, and asks if he should back away. Eric says yes.

Eric in DR: As soon as Michael came up to me I knew Kaysar had talked to him.

Eric confronts Kaysar about it, and Kaysar admits to talking to him.

Kaysar in DR: Michael goes straight to Eric. Arrrgghhhh!

Eric to Kaysar: I can't trust people who run around talking about things they promise to keep to themselves.

Eric in DR: Kaysar took my trust and twisted apart.

Eric to April: Kaysar can not be trusted. Not enough time in game to waste on him.

Kaysar to Michael: You screwed it up. I told you not to talk to Eric.

Michael: I told him no one said anything to me.

Kaysar: He is smarter than that.

K in DR: Am i worried about eviction? Yes, but we will see.

Julie: Time to talk to the HG. Hello Houseguests.

Hi Julie

Julie: Ivette - A whole week with PBJ. What was worst part?

Ivette: Waking up each day knowing that there was nothing else, going to bed knowing there was nothing else, everything about it was terrible.

Laughter in agreement from the other HG.

Julie: : Then the plan is working. Howie

Howie: Me?

Julie: Yes you. What is it like in the house with 8 beautiful women?

Howie: Every man in America's dream. I am not mad at Big Brother.

Julie: Janelle, out of all HG who has the best sense of humor?

Janelle: Howie

Julie: I agree. Sara, what was your reaction after learning of the Gold Room?

Sara: It was a bonus to not sleep on the cot.

Julie: Well that was the first of many secrets. This season is the Summer of Secrets. The house is full of surprises and you never know when they will be revealed.

Julie: We'll visit with the Houseguests some more later. Have you figured out who is partnered up? Next we reveal the pairs. But first, the HG vote for eviction. Rachel as HoH, and Kaysar and Ashlea as nominees cannot vote.

Sara, Ivette and Janelle discuss the noms. Janelle does not want to get rid of Kaysar. Sara trusts him. Ivette does not want to save him.

Janelle votes to evict Kaysar.

Commercial

Welcome back. This season the HG are playing the BB game with a secret partner in the house. Each thinks they are the only pair. Who are they and have they begun to figure out the twist?

Beau and Ivette think they are the twist. They are friends outside the house.

Beau: No one has any clue

Video clip of the other HG discussing Beau and Ivette. Kaysar plays dumb as if this was major news.

Michael and Kaysar did not meat in BB house; they have Known each other for 6 years. Michael tells Kaysar he suspects April knows someone too. Michael wants to stir the pot, turn people on each other.

Eric and Maggie have been close friends for several years. Maggie's Boyfriend is in same fire department as Eric. Eric does not think Janelle has a partner, but Maggie thinks it is Ashlea. With the realization, Maggie does a jig. Eric thinks James is a wild card, he and Sara are either married or something is going on.

Sara and James have been dating for 4 months and they are the twist (they think). They also think no one suspects them.

Sara: It is really difficult not being able to show emotions.

James: I will make it up to you when we get out.

Sara: With shiny stuff.

But the other HG are in to them. April and Jennifer are sorority sisters and think no one suspects. April knows other twists are going on, so she has her eyes open.

Janelle and Ashlea are former roomates but won't let anyone else know. Ashlea knows everyone wants her out and Janelle thinks it will be young singles against old bickering people.

Howie and Rachel are good friends but are so different. Howie thinks they are the twist and no one would suspect Rachel would go out with a pig like him.

Julie: When these pairs entered the house they knew that if they were the last pair standing they would win the biggest Big Brother prize ever. But not that they could win one million dollars.

Julie: Now let's talk to Rachel in the HoH room. Hi Rachel. Just a reminder, your fellow HG can not hear you, so be honest. You won the first HoH and PoV. How does it feel to have so much power?

Rachel: Great! It also worked into my plan because other HG did not want to use veto.

Julie: You and Howie are a team. But you two have acted like total strangers.

Rachel: It hasn't been too difficult. I haven't seen him in a few years. I enjoy watching him make people laugh.

Julie: How did you and Howie decide who would be HoH on the surfboard?

Rachel: I told him to get off. I was cold, and he took the plunge.

Julie: You discovered the Gold Room and the key to hottub on your own. Why?

Rachel: I wanted to make it fun, not a madcap search through the house.

Rachel returns to the Living Room and Julie addresses the audience.

Julie: COming up, in the otuside word they are dating, but in the house James and Sara are acting like total strangers. How is it affecting heir relationship? But first, let's hear from Maggie, Jennifer and Howie as they cast their votes.

Maggie: Ashlea thinks she is prettier than everyone.

Howie: Ashlea has great boobies.

Jennifer: Ashlea is egocentrical.

Howie: Kaysar is the most honest in house

Jenn: Kaysar is causing trouble

Howie votes to evict Ashlea. One to one.

Commercial

Julie: welcome back. James and sara are one of 7 secret pairs in the Big Brother house. They are boyfriend and girlfriend but have chosen to keep their relationship secret.

[Video clip of James and Kaysar talking]

James asks Kaysar who is the hoittest girl?

Kaysar: Marriage Material? Sara

James: I agree.

[Video clips of James and Sara sneaking moments together]

Sara: It is hard to not show my affection to him, I love him so much.

James: This is one of the most serious I have been in. I've used the L word.

Sara: We have to worry about looking in each other's direction, but we're finding our ways to get closer.

James: When we cross our fingers, we are saying I love you.

Sara: I know the other girls adore him.

James: There are a lot of cute girls. I know she is jealous. She sees them as threaat to me, not the game. She wants to talk about us not the game

James to Sara in a clip: They are so not my type.

James to DR: I hope Sara can pull this off but I have some reservations.

More kissing. They say they love each other and then flit away.

Julie: When we return, who will be the first evicted? Let's listen in on April, Eric, Beau and James as they cast their votes.

April: As much as I like Ashlea, she is high maintenance.

Eric: Ashlea is a tool in my bag.

Beau: Being a barbie girl gets you far.

James: Kaysar is sneakier than people give him credit for

Eric: Kaysar is a rat.

Michael: Kaysar is the best guy in the house.

James votes to evict Kasyar. Michael votes to evict Alshea That is 2 for Kaysar, 2 for Ashlea.

Commercial

Julie: In just a few monemts we fidn out who is evicted from the Big Brother house, Kaysar or Ashlea. Both hope to make it to the end with their secret partner, but one will be forced to leave the BB house empty handed. Let's talk to the nominees.

Julie addresses the Houseguests.

Julie: Kaysar, Ashlea you are the first two HG up for eviction. Final words?

Kaysar: Rachel, it was a difficult decision and I respect the decision. It is tough being on the block and I want to thank everyone for an enriching experience in the house and I hope for more weeks to come.

Ashlea: Thank you to everyone - I had the best time. Thank you for sharing the expeirience with me.

Julie: Who will be evicted? When I reveal the vote you will have 1 minute to say your goodbyes, collect your belongings and leave the Big Brother house.

By a vote of 9-2, Kaysar, you are safe. Ashlea, you have been evicted trom the BB house.

Ashlea says goodbye to everyone. Hugs and kisses as the HG go to the front door. Michael sneaks a contratulations to Kaysar.

Ashlea: The hardest part willbe carying my bag.

We and the HG see a glimpse of a Production Assistant taking Ashlea out the door. So much for the HG not seeing anyone until they leave the house.

Ashlea walks the studio. Julie welcomes her and tells her she can put down her heavy bag.

Julie: It's a Pleasure to meet you.

Back in the house.

James: we'll all be partying when its over.

Eric: It's only gonna get hotter.

Howie huggs Janelle. More kisses ahnd hugs. Howie makes his way through hugging all the girls. Kaysar shakes Eric's hand.

In the studio:

Julie: you were te first evicted. Rachel said it was not personal, but did you take it personally?

Ashlea: Yes, sort of but not really.

Julie: You were playing with Janelle. How hard was it to keep it secret?

Ashlea: It was really hard, especially toward the end when we knew we had little time left together.

Julie: Do you think you played hard enough to stay in the house?

Ashlea: I do not know if I played hard enough. You can play too hard at the beginning. It is a tough call.

Julie: What are Janelle's chances without your help?

Ashlea: It will be hard. People might feel intimidated because she went against the house. Howie and her could be next.

Julie: Well, in the event you were evicted, Janelle taped a message for you.

Janelle taped message: It was not your fault - you just look too good in a bikini. Playing without you will be hard, but you are my best friend forever. I will avenge you.

Ashlea: I thought I wasn't gonna cry but then you do that.

Julie: It is a summer of secrets. What you do not know is that everyone in house has a secret partner. If you had made it to the end with your friend you could have won the biggest prize in BB history. Any pair who makes it to the end will win one million dollars.

Ashlea. I'm sorry I didn't know.

Julie: This is a summer of secrets and you never know what can happen.

Ashlea: Maybe I can come back.

Julie: You never know. Who will win HoH? Coming up next.

commercial

Julie: Head of Household. With the position comes power, privacy and responsibility. Safe from eviction, the HoH must nominate two HG. Who will be the new HoH?

To the HG in the backyard:

Julie: HG, the power is up for grabs. Rachel, as outgoing HoH you can not compete. Tonight's competition is called Fast and Easy. The questions are easy but you have to act fast to stay in game. Answer true or false for each question. Give the wrong answer and you are eliminated. If you all get it right, the HG who answers the slowest will be eliminated. Good luck HG.

Question One: All fish in house are yellow.

Answer: True. Beau was slowest and is eliminated.

Question Two: 15 HG moved into BB house.

Answer: False. Kaysar is the slowest and is eliminated.

Question Three: In first competition, you picked coconuts off trees

Answer: True. Maggie was slowest and is eliminated.

Question Four: There are 2 hottubs in backyard.

Answer: False. James is the slowest and is eliminated.

Question Five: The HoH room is on 1st floor.

Answer: False. Sara too slow and is eliminated.

Question Six: The team that lost first Food Competition could only eat yams.

Answer: False. April is slowest and is eliminated.

Question Seven: There are more men than women in house.

Answer: False. Michael answers True and knows he was eleminated before Julie could say anything.

Question Eight. The Gold room was dicoverd by Rachel.

Answer: True. Jennifer is eliminated.

Question Nine: The Gumball machine only accepts nickels.

Answer: False. Ivette is slowest and is eliminated.

Question Ten: The Kitchen cabinets are green.

Answer: False. Howie is eliminated.

The HoH competition is down to Eric and Janelle. Who ever answers this question correctly and in the fastest time wins HoH.

Question Eleven: There are only 2 safes in Gold Room.

Answer: False. Eric gets it right, Janelle gets it wrong, Eric is the new HoH.

Eric goes bonkers, hugging all all the HG including Kaysar.

Julie: How will Eric handle being the new HoH and how will it affect the secret pairs? We'll be right back.

Commercial

Julie: Welcome Back to BB6. Let's go back to Living Room and talk with HoH.

Julie to Eric: Quite a celebration you had. How does it feel to be the new HoH?

Eric: Instead of yelling at the other HG to turn off the lights at 11:30pm, now I can go to bed whenever I want. Nice to have a private bedroom to myself.

Julie to Audience: Who will Eric nominate? Find out Saturday. On Tuesday, will the Golden PoV save one of the nominees? And find out what last year's HG are doing. Then the next HG will be evicted live next Thurday.

Back to the HG. Eric was talking about his winning strategy. Howie and Janelle hug. Howie goes after all the girls again. Michael gives heart fultters to Jennifer.

That is it. Thank you for coming to Fuskie's real-time Live Show play-By-Play. Be sure to come back next week at 8pm to Morty's Original Chat Living Room for another real time Live Show play-by-play.

Fuskie

Who thanks you and wish everyone uninterrupted feeds...

Ashlea thinks she's prettier than eveyrone else .. and that's really sad -- Maggie.

She's got some great boobies, and she looks phenomal .. and I'd like to keep her the whole time -- Howie.

she's young, and young people are sometimes pretty egocentrical -- Jennifer.

I like Kaysar, he's one of my strongest allies in the house but he also gives a better hand massage of any professional massuse I've ever been with. -- Howie

kaysar is one of the most honest people in this house, and having him on myside is beneficial because he uses his head. -- Michael

I think he has been causing trouble by spreading rumors -- Jennifer

I vote to evict Ashlea -- Michael

Welcome back. james and sarah are one of the secret pairs playing the game inside the house, but have chosen to keep their relationship a secret from the other houseguests. How hard is it to pretend the love of your life doesn't exhist?

Alright whose the hottest girl here?

Like marriage material? Sarah

I agree

So far the twist between James and I is going really well they really have no idea that we are actually a real couple

I can't wait to get back to alanta with you

I love you so much.

I have been tyring so hard to act natural

It's hard not to show all my attention towards him. I love James sooooooooo much.

They're going to freak out when they find out we're really together

My relationship with Sarah is probably one of the more serious ones I've been in. We've used the L word with each other.

One of the hardest part is sometimes you even worry about looking in her direction. --- James

It's hard not ot be able to show our emotions. We're finding ways to get closer to each other. We have a little thing when our fingers are crossed that means we're telling each other we love each other.

There are a lot of cute girls in here, so rachel is keeping me on the straight and narrow with that. I know she gets jealous when she sees one the girls flirting with me. She sees all these girls as a threat towards me, as aposed to threats in the game.

When she gets together she wants to talk about us, as aposed to discussing issues in the game.

If I wasn't here with you, would you be hitting on these other girls.

have you seen the other girls in here? so not my type.

Ivette is.

In my head I'd like to think that sarah can pull this off but in my heart I just have some reservation.

Ashlea, as much as I like her .. she really is high mantience. She is very high on herself. April

If ashlea survies this eviction, she really is another tool in my bag. -- Eric

In this game, being kinda like the barbie doll type of girl really wont get you far. -- Beau

I just don't know how much I can trust kaysar - April

Kaysar is a lot sneakier than eric gives him credit .. not a lot of people give him credit -- James

Kaysar is a rat, I don't know if I can trust kaysar as far as I can throw him -- Eroc

I vote to evict Kaysar -- James

--------------------

In just a few moments, we'll find out who will be evicted from the big brother house.

Will it be Kaysar the graphic designer from Irvine Califorina, or Ashlea the Fashion Design student from Plantation, Fl both HG hope to make it to the end with their secret partner and walk away with 1 million dollars, but tonight one will be forced to leave the BB house empty handed.

Kaysar, Ashlea you are the first HG's up for eviction. Before I reveal the vote, I will give you both a chance to say some final words to your housemates

I jut want to first address the current HOH I know it was a difficult decesion to make, and I respect your decesion, it's tough being on the block, but someone had to be up here, and that's just the way it goes. I just want to thank everyone for a very enriching exprience and I hope that I have more weeks to come with you guys. Thank you.

Ashlea your up.

I just wanted to say thank you no matter what happens I had the best time, and thank you for letting me share in this because nothing will ever compare, I can't really, ever experience anything like this again

By a vote of 9-2 Kaysar you are safe, Ashlea you are evicted from the Big Brother House.

The parade to the door .. the hugs good bye .. (michael hugs kaysar and says your safe) ..

Now the hardest part Ashlea says as she lifts up her bag and leaves ..

Julie's interview with Ashlea:

Ashlea you were the first person evicted from the house this season, did you take it personally? Umm yeah you kind of do .. you wonder why out of all of these people was it me, but I didn't really get to connect with her, and I know that Kaysar didn't so I really wasn't offended so I thought yeah .. I can deal with it.

Julie asks Ashlea if she thought she fought hard enough to stay in the house .. Ashlea says she thinks she did her best .. but in the beginning it's hard because you don't want to push too hard and people think that your more of a threat, thinking to themselve sthat if your pushing this hard in the beginning how will you be in the end.

Julie asks her what she thinks Janelle's chances are .. ashlea says it's hard .. because she went against the flow, and might be targted.

They show her Janelle's good by emesage, and Ashlea starts to cry. Janelle promises to avenge the people who evicted Ashlea because she looks good in a bikini.

As you know says Julie, as you know this summer on BB it's called the summer of secrets, what you don't know is that everyone has a partner. Julie drops the bombshell that the prize in big brother is 1 millioon dollars. She says she knew Ivette and Beau were partners ..

Ashela a reminder this is a summer of secrets and you never know what could happen .. (hopefully I'll come back ashlea says softly) but thanks for playing .. what did you say? Hopefully I'll come back .. well you never know but thanks for playing the game in the meantime ..

Who will win the next HOH compeition, the most powerful position in the BB game?

Just to wind this up .. it's a true and false game which omes down to Janelle and Eric .. Eric wins the HOH game.