September 11 & 12, Live Feed Thread

tnpatti

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8:32pm Dick said he will beat Zach 4 her and they will be fainalk 2(so i guess Dick won) Dick just told Dani ill do it 4 u and he tells Dani how he was shocked by no car. "we were jipped. i went out thee and no car! they have had a car since BB3." Dick:"you and i know Zack horrible at questions. We are final 2 alright." Dick asks Dani to eat and she says no. Dick:"have faith in me. i sitting out there after i did it... FOTH Dick:"play for all faith i played for u and u played 4 me, im not bad at these questions." Dani:"think them throgh, like are little bed." they talk about the jury people & LNC are answers to questions. Dick:"i spent more time with all of them them then he was by far."

Dick's still comforting Dani in her room. He says he can beat Zach with questions. Dani says the questions will be about jury people. He says he's spent a lot fo time with the jury people. Moreso than Zach. He keeps telling her to have faith in him. Dani asks if the questions are personal stuff, and he says sometimes. She asks if he knows personal things about them, and he says yes. He doesn't think Zach knows more personal stuff than he does. Dick says Zach's going to be guessing at most of those questions. He says he should get more than he does.

Dick left to go get something for his headache... he said he should have taken some excedrin before the comp... Zach walks in as Dick walks out...Dani and Zach in the little room, Zach has got a change of clothes and taken off he socks and shoes... Dani hasn't said one word to him, she just sits on her bed and files her nails.

Now all 4 feeds on Dani and her nail filing adventure. BB just called Dick to the DR

Zach in shower and you can hear nothing because he left his mic in the little room (i think the "whos next" was referring to who was BB gonna call to the DR next)

Dani left the room, she walked into the kitchen, then went to get something out of the bathroom and Zach asks Dani about the game, she said it was like a tract with 3 pieces and the faces were on the wall and we get Trivia :dontgetit:Feeds come back and Dani is using the nail polish remover... she lets out a little moan and gets what looks like some M & M's... now she is standing in front of the fridge looking for something to eat.... Zach is still in the shower.

And as i posted this, Zach got out of the shower and went into the rest room to dress

Dani is now digging into a pint of Ben and Jerry's

Zach walks through the kitchen and offers to play cards with Dani, says he knows like 20 games, she says "maybe later", he says "my favorite is memory" and he goes back into the little room to put his stuff up.

Dani still in kitchen digging into that pint, then gives up and puts it back into the freezer, now she is just cleaning up.

Zach lays in his bed (anyone know why hes in the little room? the big room looked like it was still open; i do remember seeing Dick bring a bag in there also) .... Zach wispers to himself... "one more sweets, one more, (something else here that sounded like, im not gonna take his shit?) i can do it, i can do it"

Dani now in SR looking in that fridge.

Archived