tnpatti

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some more freakin' rain

8:57

dick talking some crap - then trivia - dick talking more crap - more trivia

feeds back @ 9:00pm - just in time for showtime

8:54pm BBT: here comes the rain again... This time dick just pointed up to Dani to let her know... the feeds are freezing up but you can hear Dani crying again.

Dick just yelled out "watch your feet... the ffeds are really froze up now... I just heard Dani getting really loud now with her crying... Dick yelled out something but hard to hear him over the rain and Dani

There goes Dick, he said "Im gonna dedicate this to sweets, Zachs obsesion" They showed Dani smiling... FOTH.... they come back, "i bet you want to much jess's panties dont you"... i can't keep up with him... then FOTH again

Dick is going on and on toward Zach. Trying to distract him and help Dani out. Calling him a panty muncher over and over. Telling him all the girls said he was a perv and talking about his penis being so small.

(Not worth posting all the words because Dick is in his usual degrading form.)

Dick's trying to distract Zach, by going off on him about every thing he's ever though about him, before this moment.

(apparently, Dick has forgotten that those who try to distract someone else, usually end up taking away enough of their own focus, that they end up making the mistake themselves ... remember Jase? -DewDak)

Archived