September 11 & 12, Live Feed Thread

tnpatti

Tried to keep up with dick... this is what i got

Sweets, what about those panties in your bed baby... come on zach come on mother fucker you got something to say, i know you do, they saw the tapes brother, they saw the tapes of everyone talking about you, from week two.. and it just went on and on and on and on and on... youve inspired thousands of pantie muching bunnies around the world, what nothing to say about yourself... remeber when you told jess when you were in the bunny suit, look i have a hard on, you want to see it?, why would you say that to her, why would you say thanks eric that was white of you... what did you say to jameka, sweets this is dedicated to you... how many times did you munch her panties? FOTH... come back and you rule mother fucker, come on say it, whos panties did you caught with in your bed, was it carols, come on panty mucher, (here comes rain) come panty munchers unite... come on zach say something mother fucker....owwwwwww.... everybody and their dog, everyone in america can hear me, they have the tapes, aint no escaping what you said... even your buddy nick called you a panty muncher, yes he was.... why the racist comments zach, what was you said about the music... jamekas music.... come on sweets... this is your boy right here see how obsessed he is with you right now... sweetss (i think zachs ex)... and FOTH

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG!!!!!!!!! I came here to report on the Showtime Too feeds which are so clear - but Dick is ripping into Zach and it's horrible.

He keeps spitting so much that it could fill the pool faster than the "rain" that keeps falling on them. Daniele and Zach are totally quiet. Dick won't stop talking trash. He's trying to taunt Zach, and I have to say that if Zach makes it through this torture without punching Dick smack in the face, he deserves to win this game.

Zach's head is lowered. He keeps his eyes on his feet, realy concentrating and probably trying to block Dick's trash-talk out of his head. He's doing a great job.

I have to step away from these feeds for a little while because I might punch the TV just to shut Dick up myself.

(Dani is shivering like a leaf in a hurricane...)

BBS

9:22pm BBT: They have being going at this for 2 hours and 20 minutes... Dick has been going at Zach for about 15 minutes now... Keeps asking Zach if he has anything to say for himself... Dick at one point said, "hey sweets, ill hook up with ya, ill show you what a real penis looks like" (sweets is zachs ex) He keeps bringing up Zach saying "I want to much Jess's panties"; "Hey Eric, that was very white of you"... keeps egging Zach on to excuse what he's said... Dick" poor Zach, he's picking on him, im not picking on him, im just pointing out to america how he is".... Now he is bringing up how Zach is going to bring this up at work... Now talking to sweets telling her she can be with him (ED).... ED is not gonna quit.... relentless... Raining again

9:28BBT: I'm out for awhile.

This is a huge endurance competition. Zach has a baseball cap on and I think that it helps because as long as he keeps his head bent and looking at his feet, the rain stays away from his face.

I don't know how he keeps from getting back at Dick, but he does so far. Dick JUST WON'T SHUT UP! He's actually pissing me off. When we watch this on CBS I bet there will be no sound and only blips (sp?).

Dani is really really shaking badly, I am not so sure that she will last much longer.

The rain stopped for a second, but it's back.

Dick's still at it...OMG I'm a teacher and if I talked that much in my class I would surly lose my voice. He's talking about Zach's sexual habits, supposed racist opinions, ex-girlfriend, mother, family, friends, and anything else that is personal and that could/should hurt and distruct Zach the most.

It's raining harder, and the bar moves faster. But Dick keeps going and going and going, and shouting now and screaming...SOMEONE GAG HIM PLEASE!

Dick (and us) can hear Dani's agony. He keeps glancing at her, worried, and then he keeps yelling and shouting at Zach trying to get him to crack.

Rabbit stopped right by Dani. She fell with it between her legs. She's crying. Dick is yelling at the powers that be that it wasn't very fair.

Zack's hand on the key has been flexing and unflexing, he's clearly uncomfortable.

Dick's rantings seem to be keeping him energized.

Dani got a bunch of towels and ran off to dry herself. She is crying (sobbing really) and shivering. I am not a Dani fan, but I think they should let her into the house to warm up cuz she could be getting sick.

It's warn and snuggly here in the valley, but it's raining on them and there's also wind on them, so it really must be cold.

Dick: "it's alright honey, you're okay..."

Dani went inside to the shower and getting under the hot water, sobbing.

Archived