Wednesday, August 15th

uvp

in progress

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

zach deal with jessica is i do whatever you want as long as i am not pov replacement

jessica and zach sitting in a tree..........

i told the dick fanatics dustin leaving wasnt a sure thing.

jessica dont like daniele

If ED goes...

hammered individaul talking here....

I will be devastated!

I will be flummoxed!

I will be confused that these idiots can't see that he is the best life boat to hang onto...

I will stop watching the show(NOT!)

I will be forlorn!

I will be devastated!(wait, I listed that already!)

Please, people in the BB house...go to the dark side, and EVICT Dustin!!! Flee the good people, for they are a bunch of idiots! Jess...wake up! Zach, stop playing both sides, and CHOOSE!

end of rant...for now...

wow if the votes are 3 and 3 eric is so caught lol

and the vote will be that

ZACH....HEAR ME...STOP!!!

Zach is going to side with the WRONG side, if he votes to evict ED!!!!

Wait...Jess just said, IF the vote goes for ED...she doesn't know how it will go.....

Jess...tell Zach to vote to keep ED!!!

OMG...best convo in ages...riviting...hanging....

If Zach votes to save Dick, then all hell breaks loose and the alliance of 5 will turn on each other(assuming AC is to evict Dustin) If he votes out Dick and AC is to evict Dustin, Zach will get the blame for the 3rd vote. He is screwed if he votes against Dick and he doesn't even know it. He is being set up by Eric as the fall guy for the phantom vote.

It's really hard to read Jess...Zach is telling her reason's to keep ED, and reasons not to...they are someone to keep because they are both people who can be on the block, then he doesn't like them because they are too powerful...

Zach is giving Jess too much power...she isn't the only one who has power. Especially if her power is based on the good people....Zach want's to know what ED can give to Jess...

zach is really splitting the truth that lnc alliance is going downhill fast. neither amber or jameka can win hoh

Why does nobody see that Jessica and Eric are an alliance? Zach seems oblivious to it. Dick and Danielle tried to get her against him last week. They spend all of their time together. They don't even try to hide it.

zach a funny dude. he say he is voting dick out but he tells jess to vote opposite if she wants too

Zach is driving me crazy right now...

'If you think ED has something to present, if it's of value to you, consider what's available, and if it's of value to you.....if someone has nothing to offer....assuming Dustin will take care of you...Eric will take care of you....all I can do is present you with choices...I've already made my choice, to vote him out...it's going to be huge...monumental swing of power'

Zach, stay with the power! ED has the power!

If I was tryingi to convince someone, I wouldn't put ideas in their mouths, and their heads!!!!!

Zach, if this is a chess game, why tell your opponent what their next move should be????

Archived