August 30, Live Feed Updates

Zach looks like he can't sit still. He keeps moving, rotating, picking/ pulling at things, adjusting, readjusting, sighing...

i just noticed dick must have brought his comforter from his bed to the hoh room and is sleeping on the ground with it :giggle:

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(I needed to reboot my computer so i dunno what happened in the last 10)

At 12:12 Jameka and amber are on the floor scrubbing the floor. and all feeds are on that, and then we get a short FotH. Jameka seems a little obsessed about cleaning, as she is getting both inside and outside the fishbowls in the bathroom. Amber has left to go somewhere. Jameka moves on to the BBR and we hear dick vacuuming, and we see amber and jameka cleaning the tile outside of the DR and SR. Dick goes on to the LBR and that is where we see zach folding is clothes. All 4 on the LBR.

12:20

Zach sings and we get FotH. ED is done vacuuming and winds up the cord. Jameka and amber have moved on to the KT floor scrubbing harder than ever (why doesn't BB give them a mop?), and Dick does some ADLs in the Bathroom. Back to the KT and eric comes to take a garbage bag. Jameka asks eric if he is awake for the day, and eric says nahhh. Jameka volunteers to dump the water, and cameras follow amber spraying something on the tile in front of the front door, and then her scrubbing it. FotH with live audio on F1 and F3. Zach wonders how to take the top off the vacuum to clean it out. Zach sings but no FotH, but gets yelled at. Amber cleans some reflective tile near the front door

12:30

Amber just streaks the glass that she just cleaned, and says it looks awful. In the distance you can hear the vacuum, probably zach this time. Amber cleans the sponges out of the bucket that her and jameka were using and then throws something away. Amber then dumps the water in the sink, and then refills the bucket. Jess goes to the fridge and puts her Mike and Ikes in a plastic baggie, than sneezes, and we get a bless you from amber, who is on her way to the SR to put the bucket back. Amber goes into the BBR and lies in her bed. Silence. for a couple of mintues. FotH

12:40

Jessica is moving back into the BBR after about 8 minutes of her being in there we see amber get up, go to the bathroom, and then go all the way back to her bed room. to get her flip flops, the back to the bathroom, "these people" she takes her mic off at 12:50 in preparation for a shower. All 4 on amber showering.

12:50

Back to the BBR where jess asks Zach how he feels about today. "Well i know that Dick is accusing me of things i have no idea what he is talking about. Eric has said that he would like to keep me." Zach helps Jess move in to the BBr by folding some of her blankets to her bed. general talk about not wanting to go to sequester with Jen and Dustin. Zach says how much he wants to stay. Jess is just listening to what he says. Zach says he was "hired" to be a game player in this house, and he will vote on how well people have played the game.

12;59 pm BBT Just loggged back onZach in the big bedroom talking to Jessica talking about people tactics in the game and that he doesn't approve of them. He hopes that D&D keep him. He says "I'm a stat guy and a number guy" "I tend to play odds rather than intuition and faith because it's just a game." Jessica just saying "yeah" Zach says "no hard feelings, doesn't appreciate being on the block or possibly going home but no hard feelings because he had the chance to take himself off and he couldn't win." He says "like in season 7 you reap what you sew...so no worries." Jessica just says "yeah" Zach leaves and Jessica there alone now.

1:03 pm BBT All 4 feeds are on Jess in the big bedroom unpacking her things from a white plastic bag. She sighs every once in a while but everything is quiet right now.

1:04 pm BBT FOTH

1:06 pm BBT Back.All 4 feeds remain on Jessica. Poor girl...she keeps sighing....I wonder whats on her mind.Zach comes in and asks where Eric is and Jessica says he was upstairs but not sure where he is. Zach goes into the little room and all 4 feeds remain on sighing Jessica.

1:12 pm BBT

2 feeds on Amber who appears to have just got out of the shower. She is getting ready in the bathroom. She was briefly in the bedroom with Jessica and they whispered but I didn't hear what was said.

Other 2 feeds on Jessica unpacking in the bedroom.

Have no idea where anyone else is....haven't been Jameka, Dick or Danielle. Zach was around a bit ago...I assume all these people are in bed somewhere sleeping.

1:19 pm BBT

Amber has no shame....all 4 feeds on her getting ready in the bathroom. She opens her towel to re-wrap it but shows us everything in the process (stop that!!!!)

Can hear Jessica and Eric talking in the background.....

All 4 feeds on Amber in the bathroom. she just flashed the camera!!! She is just out of the shower, and readjusted her towel in front of the mirror, opening it with nothing on. Can she be that oblivious? Shaking her hair. and drying it with a towel.

1:22 pm BBT

All 4 feeds remain on Amber....

Eric comes in and says "it smells good in here....kinda fruity." Amber says "thankkkkkks" "thats me" (LOL)

Amber now blow drying her hair on all feeds.

1:26 pm BBT

Eric out of the bathroom. Eric saying "it wasn't pretty in there thats for sure" Amber saying "thats okay" and Eric says just in case there's an endurance tonight he'll be okay. He says "having a huge log in my pants wouldn't look right". He says that everyone talks about poop and stuff alot in the house and doesn't care. Amber agreeing. Eric blowing his nose....loudly (sounds like my Grandpa LOL). Amber still blow drying her hair.

1:35 pm BBT

All 4 feeds still on Amber blow drying. She takes a break sometimes and keeps spraying some stuff in her hair. But that is our excitement.....watching her blow dry her hair and keep her towel on. It's funny because she seems so concerned that the towel will come off always keeping her hand on the towel as she blow dires, but when she adjusts it she shows us her birthday suit.....LOL

I have work I have to get done by 5 pm....so I have to turn off my feeds now :(. It's been fun helping while I could.

Amber is fianlly done drying her hair. All 4 feeds were on her they entire time, possibly for another flash?

Eric in LR talking to Jameka. They are whispering and hard to hear, someone came by, so they talk louder about the moring songs being horrible. Now FoTH

1:40 BBT

Eric, Jess and Jameka were talking in the Kt, and then we go back to amber, she is dressed no and is cleaning up her stuff in the bathroom. nothing worth mentioning really. Back to the KT where zach has joined the gang. Eric talks about Jess' HOH gifts. Eric talk about his favorite thing, zach talks about cereals that they don't make any more that he likes, he mentions count chocoula (sp?) and eric thinks that they make it still. Eric asks jess if he makes a "log" in his pants durring HOH if she would still hug him. Poop talk continues. Zach asks if he would do Amazing race with him, if they decide to do an all CBS all star edition of Amazing Race. Zachs asks eric what he can and can't do, speak foreign languages, speak in a fake american accent, drive a stick shift, etc...

be back in 10

All 4 feeds back on Amber, still working on her hair. She is dressed, now. Can hear voices from elsewhere.

Feeds change to dining room table. People are eating, and Eric is talking about gifts Jessica would like. Zach doesn't seem to like them, and Eric says he won't give away his secrets. Zach says there are better gifts a unicorn would like. (He still seems to think she enjoys the name). Discussing cereals they like, such as Fruity Pebbles, Cocoa Pebbles, Count Chocula....

What will Jessica do..... hypothetical questions from Zach. Talking about Amazing Race...Eric can't ride a bike or drive a stick, but he is not afraid of heights. He is good at reading maps, and has a fundimental understanding of Spanish.

Just general chatting.

Zach left and Eric, Jameka and Jessica whispering about HoH questions and situations. Also what people have promised, though it is hard to hear.

More poop talk, Jessica usually only goes about once a week, it is a big one, and is sometimes black. Eric asks if she will take a dump in his apartment, or do it elsewhere. She said she will save it for him...she will do it in his apartment if it is a Thursday. That is her poop day.

Zach has returned. Talk changes to votes to evict...Eric doing his Godfather imitation. Talking about seeing Dick and Zach naked. Eric said if he is asked about being kissed by men, he will walk off. Jessica said or licked by men. Zach keeps growling. Zach said he hates cats, Eric said he does too. Jessica was going to kill cats if it was in the veto comp, she already had her plan worked out. (Step on its tail and bash its head).

Training for a question HoH with silly questions. Which HG scored lowest on their psych test? (Dick) Which HG is really an astronaut? (Zach). Which evicted HG is in a mental ward?(Joe), They are making these up, and making up the answers.

Zach, Jess, and Eric are ranking evicted house guests on Best apparel of the girls, Most likely to have sex with a horse Zach says 1. Jen 2. Dustin 3. Joe 4. Toss up, but Nick, 5. Kail 6. Mike 7. Carol Eric says that carol was too late on the list. Zach goes to the Bathroom, and we see Dani Showering. Zach now shaves. All feeds on this

Done doing fake questions. Eric asked what time it was, and Zach said around 2:00 Eric said he was going to take a nap, but figures they will be doing "the thing" so maybe he should get ready. Zach said he has to do his hair. Eric says he does, too. Zach laughs and asks what he could do with it (got it cut really short)

Zach goes into bathroom, Daniele in shower, Amber still getting ready. Zach jokes with Dani, then decides to shave, and likes the scent of the shaving cream. Amber quiet and seen very little, just walking past from time to time. Zach asked if Dani got some sleep, she said yes. He asked if she had trouble sleeping, she said she got up for around half an hour, but when her dad got up, she went back to bed.

Archived