July 30, Live Feed Updates

4:14am BBT Amber wakes up Jessica to say "goodnight" for a 2nd time. as Dick does laundry and curses about the laundry.

4:22am BBT Dick heads inside and to LR then back to Kitchen. then after a minute of cursing about something heads back to laundry to grab towels and bring them to BR and cusres about no space. and burps . Dick sits in BR and says something about Zack.

4:35am BBT Dick cleaning Shower and says "Fuck them all" as he laughs.

4:47am BBT Dick heads outside for smoke.

5am BBT Just Dick coughing and spiting while laying on coach on patio. then heads inside to BR.then to Kail & jen room pass gas. hes heading to bed.

5:08am BBT Dick goes to sleep so now all houseguests alsleep.

im out heading to Drivers Ed.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still sleeping soundly.

well ok that has changed

Dick moaning and grunting in his sleep....tossing and turning...(sounds like he might be dreaming)

6:57AM BBT : It is a quiet morning we hear the usual snores and someone has a whisper of a snore. Some snort little short ones while others are quiet. The HOH room looks nice and tidy no clothes on the floor. The room with the round bed also looks pretty neat (mind you I am watching this in the dark) Ops there goes another snort...back to the bedroom descriptions: ops snort...The other bed rooms do not look too bad but those beds with no mattress really add a bad look to the decor, really Alice would never allow that. (IMHO) Ops someone on the round bed had an itch and yes she scratched it. whew.

All the silly little hamsters are sleeping in their beds..

Boys must be dreaming about Jens day of Partial Nudity (check out picture thread)

8:00am bbt

All HGs still sleeping/snoring/scratching when need...

922am bbt

Kail is up once again...

Kail is up and heading to the BR

Sets some stuff down in the BR and heads out to the kitchen to start a pot of coffee, I'll bet she is sure missing Mike now

Camera 3 operator is really slow on the draw today and is having a difficult time following Kail

Kail heads back to BR... gets stuff ready for her shower... walks to bedroom to get items she forgot... back to bathroom... Eric is up and heading to bathroom... Kail says good morning... Eric says something like "it surprises me... (couldn't understand)... kail laughs... Eric out of BR washes hands... Eric goes back to bed... kail goes into loo and changes into bathing suit... starts shower... kail now taking her morning shower...

Kail still in shower... shaving her pits... shaving her legs... Nick is now up... changed his pants in the small bed room... Nick goes into SR to change out batteries on mic... Nick heads into BR N: good morning kail K; goodmorning N: how are you? K: good... Nick goes into loo... Nick out, washes hands... Nick to kitchen to get something to drink... kail still in shower... Nick to BY...Nick opening up hot tub... kail done with shower... (my feeds are acting up and making weird noises)... Nick in hot tub... Nick goes underwater in HT... now sitting and pondering things... Kail in loo changing clothes...

Nick still in HT... Kail heads to kitchen to put on mic and to get coffee... kail heads out to BY...

K: theres coffee too

N: no thanks...

K: its already hot out here

N: what

K: its already hot

N: I know

K: thats right just because there is a late night crew, there can be an early morning crew

N: thats right

N: u ever get nervous when you go to bed and everyones up

K: yes, matter of fact jen came up and said everyones up and in the HOH room. I was like crap! so yes I do get nervous to answer your question

N: yeah

K: i figure it is out of my hands and there is nothing I can do about it

N: yep

K: does he think he is sitting next to me today?

feeds are acting up and then I get FTOH

Kail is sitting outside on couches. had a little chit chat with Nick. He was asking what it is like being on the block etc...Seems like he knows something. (Maybe dani told him)

He is now is the shower,then gets out. Is cleaning his ears with double cutips, one in each hand(who does that?) everyone else is sleeping.

:animated_bouncy:

Kail sitting in BY on couches... Nick in BR getting ready for shower... Nick in shower... has both shower heads running... Nick showering... kail looking like she is about to cry... (feeds keep freezing up)... Nick keeps moving from one shower head to the other... done with shower... kail still sitting in BY... nick cleaning ears... walks out of BR, then says "ah" and walks back in greabs mic, walks out and starts at picture wall, walks to bedroom (keeps looking behind himself)... does nothing walks back out, walks to kitchen... goes to BY then goes back inside... to kitchen sink (is basically walking in circles...)... gets a glass of ice water... Nick is on slop, looks like he is making himself a bowl of slop... Kail still sitting outside alone... Nick adding something to his slop... (Nick keeps looking over his shoulder as if someone were behind him)...

Nick sitting at round table eating his slop mixture... camerman pans down to kails wedding ring as kail remains sitting in back yard obviously playing the game in her head thinking of her next move... Dani awake N: did you sleep good? D: ok... N: ok... dani heads to BR... cam 1 zooming in on BY chess pieces... dani out of BR washes hands... dani out of BR N: hey... dani says something but doesn't have mic on... cam doesn't show but I think she headed back to Bedroom... c1 kail... c2 kail... c3 nick... c4 nick... nick keeps whipping his head back looking around like he has someone following him orhe is hearing noises... nick playing things out in his head... moving his hands like he is counting... cameraman zooms in on his pink/red painted nails... nick looks at his nails and does a soft chuckle...

kail still on couch in BY... nick still eating... nick snorts and then starts 'clicking' a beat... nick waves to someone... nick done with slop gets up and dumps remaining slop in trash can, takes dishes to sink and washes dishes... (feeds and feed sound are acting weird...) ...nick heads to br... nick mumbles something, not sure what he said... brushing teeth N: ah ha... gargles, heads back out to kitchen sink... messies with sink... lookslike he just set up the ol dick prank with the sink... nick back in bedroom, changing clothes (under the towel he has wrapped around his waist)... he is being pretty loud and there is movement in one of the beds... heads out of bedroom to BY... then heads back to BR and to the bed that Dani is in... (stupid feeds decide now is the time to reload)...

Kail now lying on BY couches... Nick hope in bed with dani and pulls the cover up over the both of them... kissing and whispering going on under the covers... lots of movement under the covers... Zack now awake and gets out of bed... Z heads to bathroom... Kail still laying on couches in BY...

Archived