July 9, Live Feed Updates

12:34 BBT

In the kitchen Zach, Danile Jameka in the kitchen . Daniele eating ice cream.

Zach says to Daniele "so your going to evict me?" Danile tells him that him and the bat are going up. Zach -"the bat?"

Daniele-"yeah the chenbat"

FOTH

Joe comes in as well as Nick and they are eating

FOTH

Talking about storytime from earlier in the evening Nick asking why he had polio?

Zach pulls out the spinach and I think Nick said wouldn't it be funny if we all got e coli? Daniele said that would be hilarious.

Danile says Jameka's B-day is in a week or two.."Let's evict her" she says jokingly since its the day after evictions. Zach tells them that Kaysar was evicted twice on his birthday.

FOTH

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12:42 BBT ameka was working out her abs but joined them for a hot dog. "just one"

Jameka exercising

Food talk. Joe says jokingly he hates interracial marriages. He says after he gets out of the house he will be confronted with the quote even though he was clearly joking around

Jameka back from toning her "hamhocks" trying to get the dimples out. Pointing to her legs explaining and pointing to her "meat pockets" on her legs. They all joke calling them "hot pockets" Danile kiddingly said it looked like she lost 5 pounds

Now talk is about Eric and if there is confirmation he's masturbated.

Joe says hi to his pet Choncy [sp?] He says sometimes he doesnt clean the cats liter box for a week

Nick says "cats rock" his cats rock

Singing then FOTH

12:57 BBT Jameka says if che would have answered one more question correctly her or Joe would have been HOH. Joe said that it would have been Jameka as Dick said they would have given it to her.

Joe says he wants to win HOH and tell him to throw it his way. he says he would put up Dustin and Jen as that would be fair as it gives them both the chance to play POV.

Joe say his is an easy decesion and Jameks says I'll throw it to you....and Zach says so will I. Joe says he wants a 5-5 tie and Zach says that will never happen because it requires too much trust. joe says he has no enemies LOL

Talks about the possibility of him and Dustin faking their relationship scenario for the millionth time.

sex talk I'll spare you all the, as jameka stated, the "vulgar" details

1:22 BBT

Back Yard Eric, Dick Amber and Joe talking

Amber complaining dick blew his smoke into her OJ.

Joe brings up where Eric masterbated again........

a lot of middle school nasty talk

With all the lights Joe says there's a lot of moths which is a feast for the bat.

Talking about the BB voice and how they haven't seen Julie in forever. Eric says he has a theory that it was really her stand in. Dick said he was blind folded so that he wouldn't see who went into the house.

Amber talks about some of the twists they have come up with "are so ridiculous"

Dick says that there's no one with a dry sense of humor and Amber asks "what does that mean". Joe and Eric try to explain it to her she says she gets it but doubt she did. She wasn't sure who Ben Stein was either.

Talking about when Dick and Dustin's identities were revealed in the house.

1:40 FOTH and my exit..back tomorrow night

Eric, Dick, and Amber are still outside discussing all kinds of non-critical things. Most of it centers around sex in the house: how it affects relationships outside the house, how Dani's being there ended Dick's possibilities, how Amber has an agreement with her boyfriend that flirting is okay, how Eric thinks he has a chance even with "hunky" guys in the house.

3:35 BBT - Eric goes to bed. Talk shifts to the game. Who would put who up, how terrible Carol has been and how great Amber has been - with a bit of help from Dick of course.

Dick is "working" both Daniele and Nick since he thinks they are both sympathetic to his situation (not wanting to be put up).

He thinks it would be good to put up Mike and Kail - the quiet schemers.

ALERT: Nick kissing Dani on Feed 1. A few whispers and she turns away. Nick looks directly at camera and gives it a type of hex sign. Then all returns to normal. - at least for now.

4:45 BBT

Dick and Amber are still outside doing laundry. They move to the kitchen and Amber goes off to bed. Dick, on LR couch, says "I'm all you've got - same as every night." Then he's back outside for a cig - says he hasn't gone over his pack-a-day limit. By 5:30 he finally goes to bed.

Someone (can't tell but they are female) was walking around one of the rooms with a flashlight looking for something. clothes maybe?

ok, i think its Kail. looks like she is getting dressed for the day?

Kail is up; other person in the bed (Jen?) is still sleeping so lights are on only in the HOH bathroom.

Feeds 1 and 2 are active. She has some type of flashlight for that room.

Jen also decides to get up.

9:45BBT

Kail, Jen, and Mike at table

J:it's day 10... I think (wearing Jensa Member tshirt)

J: who was your partner in mushroom contest?

M: Daniele... what day was Noms? Tue or Wed? Day 3 was food...

K/J: Day 2 was food

M: Day 1 was Sat, Day 2 was Sun, Day 3 was Mon

J: see, we are having food today

M: i thought noms were day after food comp?

J: all day it said Noms tomorrow... I'm so frustrated I've forgotten everything so simple... day 10 we realized we were idiots and didn't think about what was going on previously... I feel if we don't know the others aren't either

(they are trying to study up on past events in the house)

K: do you remember the score to the food comp?

M: do you remember the name of the veto comp?

K: Hide and Seek?

J: that was on day... 7?

M: it was on Friday

J: the day we got the BBQ... two days later was the food comp... then at midnight day 9, the restriction was gone... they just ate and ate and ate... what day was the noms?

M: day 5?

J: on the 4th of July? yea, cause we were all excited, they gave them food(BBQ for holiday?)

Mike eating an apple and Kail quiet, Jen going over things outloud still... remembers food comp name was Butter Me Up

10am BBT others are starting to stir/walk around, but no conversations going on (besides Jen doing commentary as she does her nails)

10:15am BBT Jen shares cute story about learning the states as a child... was confused about status of Wyoming, since it was the last one, and song she knew to learn the states ended with 'and Wyoming'

Jen asks Mike about finishing their chess game from last night, she thinks the pieces are still set up from where they left off... "unless you have something better to do"

other HGs have disappeared, back to Jen/Kail at table while Mike is putting dishes away(F1/2, F3/4 sleeping HGs)

(lunchtime here, bbl)

10:37 BBT Carol and Dustin sitting in the dining room. She's eating a bowl of cereal and he's just chillin. They keep staring at the memory wall. Carol says she doesn't think there will be a food comp today and that they'll wait until someone has left. (If they keep with last season's model, she's right and the food comp will be Friday morning).

They begin to talk about how late they were up last night and then Mike walks out from the BR. Mike says that if BB doesn't give them the shirts they asked for (the world strongest man comp they proposed) that he'll sacrifice several of his undershirts and stain them with house condiments. Apparently they're still trying to come up with back stories to all the guys' characters.

Kail & Jen talking about Rodeo Drive (can't hear kail) but Jen says she doesn't shop there, that people only really shop there to show off. Jen says she has a Dior purse.Kail says her Brighton is very sturdy and has lasted forever.Jen lost her retainer on one of the first couple of days in the house and is going to ask BB if they can get ahold of her ortho. Jen says that she spent a lot of $ on the braces/retainer and she can feel her teeth "moving and sticking out."Feed cuts, comes back, Jen saying that it's good there's no way to develop shopping problems. Kail is saying she has no Nordstrom's and no Sak's where she is.Jen says she's suprised that BB hasn't woken up the other HG's yet. She said that means they are at least 90 mins. out from any comp. Kail shrugs and says, "Who knows?"

Eric is in HOH talking to Kail.

[here we go]

Eric is starting to tell Kail about a girl at the end of highschool/beginning of college that had a eating dis-order and how he felt for the first time like he needed to be more grown up for her.

[he is very hard to follow ...alot of and um ya knows]

He's trying to connect this girl to Dani in his story. Trying to get Kail to believe that seeing Dani look so thin and things she's been saying have upset him.

Know telling about how he broke up with this girl at a dinner he cooked for her. She started throwing things at him. He is laughing and saying looking back on it the night was rediculous.

K: did you break up with her?

E: there was no where for the relationship to go. there were no lines of communication.

E says he saw her a few years later and she didn't look like she was doing better.

Now saying that Dani was going on about being skinny and joking about eating dis-orders and it bothered him and that is why he is offering her food al the time.

[all this is going to be hard for CBS to air as Eric is cussing quite a bit]

Kail just looked up at the camera as it zoomed in on her... now the camera is panning the room [to be less ovious]

Eric in HOH talking to Kail....sounds like America's Player is making good on the latest challenge. He's pouring his heart out about his "girlfriend" in HS who had an eating disorder. He said "It was one of the worst things he could handle.....it was the first time I felt like I needed to be an adult." He lays out the sob story about what she would do and how he would react to those things. He starts crying and it's hard to tell whether or not this is fabricated or legit. It sounds like this may have started out because Danielle's physical stature. Eric seems to have taken offense to some of the terms Danielle has been using which dug up some of these details. The story concludes with Eric stating that his girlfriend's eating disorder ended up ending their relationship.

Today is Mike's 24th b-day if I heard that correct and tomorrow is Dustin brothers 24th birthday. I was listening to the Kail/Eric in HoH so I was not listening to the kitchen talk.

Eric crying to Kail about his girlfriend in HS whom he wrote a letter to begging her to get better because he couldn't say it to her face.

(back from lunch, came in on the middle of Eric's story to Kail)

They are in the HOH room, sitting across from each other in two chairs... Kail is listening intently, not interrupting and nodding... she's paying close attention, and he's pouring it on thick...

Meanwhile the guys and Jen are in the Kitchen still working on there shirts

Cam 2 switch to outside:

2 of Kails guys [bad with names still] saying if one of us gets HOH soon we need to put up Joe.

they split up one on lounge chair one working out when Jen comes outside.

Kail now is looking bored and ready to have Eric's story come to an end...

Archived