July 8, Live Feed Updates

Inside the house:

Eric isn't eating right now, and says he isn't hungry. He says the fact of being able to eat is the thing that matters.

Again, they say they are going to stay up all night.

Dick says that Mike and Eric were up all night with him, and it was nice, but it's also nice to be alone.

Eric now says he is going to have a taco, and the beer made him feel horrible, because he hasn't eaten in seven days.

Eric: I might be on my way to an uninvited trip to the DR right now. I have some words to share.

Eric: I think it's not as guided by them--you have some free reign.

Dick agrees and says he likes that better than when the DR people try to direct you as to what they want you to say.

One of the women (I think Jessica) says that she is really good at saying what they want her to say.

Upstairs, Jen and Mike are playing chess, on that C-shaped couch on the balcony. Several close-ups of the gorgeous Alice In Wonderland chess set.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12:37 BBT

Jen and Mike playing chess but not talking.

Switch to Cam 3 and taco talks continues as Jameka goes to stuff her face

Wow Danielle is eating a taco

Jameka just bite her mouth "Jameka is eating her own cheek she's so hungry...she's bleeding"-Daniele

looks like Jameka's injury has slowed her eating

Danielle says "looks like your really dying"

Jameka goes to check her self inflicted wound. Looks like she ate a chunk of her cheek. Too Funny

12:48 BBT at the table Jessica talking to Joe and is really giggly.

Jameka looks like she's recovered from her injury and has resumed stuffing her face.

What a realease talking about the food.. Joe says this why you don't need the "whack shack" because it's such a release.

Jemekka is really considering to start working out now "no messin around now"

Dick tells her "that was the first word you said in 15 mins" refering to her non stop eating

Joe and Jessica still drinking. jessica "i guess you can tell who likes drinking"

Zach and Carol eating and talking at the bar. Zach asking how many votes she has. She tells him she has Joe and Jen for sure. Maybe Eric Danielle, Jameka, and Zach. She says she has a lot of maybes

Carol wants to tell him something in confidence but says "not here" She says she's scared to tell him and asks if he wants to know he gets up....both got to the bedroom

Zach tells her that he hasn't made up his mind but tells her he has a lot of pull. Carol says that after she got nominated her motivation and drives has dropped since leaving Topeka.

Carol tells him she wasn't sure she wanted to do it and that she realized that she's here because Jessica wrote her name down on a list....FOTH

1:02 BBT Zach tells her if she gets a sloid three (votes to stay) he could get the rest for her. He said he could get nick. Carol talks about her convo with Erc and she believes she has her. Zach says he has been waiting for her to start fighting. Prior to this convo Zach told her she was just ready to just roll over and die.

Carol tells Zach that she really needs his help and that he has a lot of influence over the boys. She says that thinks have got nasty with jessica.. Zach tell her to get someone in her corner and then come talk to him he can help. She asks him "joe hasn't talk to you" and he tells her no. Reiterates to get someone in her corner to come talk to him.

1:10 BBT Eric in HOH and tells Kail that he heard Joe try to wake him up by setting a booby trap his bed and he couldn't fall back asleep as we walks past him in the BR and Joe screams "Bloody murder" and Joe says that he says Eric was mad. He says Joe followed him outside and asks if he was mad. Eric said since the prank wasn't humourous but rather dangerous as he could have gotten hurt since the room was pitch black.

Eric says the next morning he said he apologize for something that he felt he was right about in the first place. He sent he said he is resentful because of their standing in the cool kid crowd they made him look like an idiot.

Thank God camera switched

Nick and Zack whispering about the votes..they go to small BR with Daniele and Jameka and zach does his Howie routine "big boy tired"

Making fun of Jameka's Bra calling it and"industrial strenghth slingshot"

Daniele says that BB will probably wake them up early

Jameka dancing with them, calling it Jameka's mating dance.

Dustin comes in and asks if they were all full.

Jameka talks about in two hours they will eat pizza. Daniele tells her that her bra is the biggest she's ever seen compared to her own.

Jenn and came in

Dustin talking about his foot injury from his bed handstand

Zach telling Jen what she did wrong with her chess game with Mike telling she had the game but blew it.

Daniele talking about how eating tonight was part of "happy surprises"

Talking about the producers in DR and brifly get FOT

1:31 BBT Poor Kail ..Eric still going on about Joe in the HOH. His nuerosis going strong for over half an hour.

1:41 In the bR we have nick zack carol Jess Jen Joe Danieke Kameka, just talking really about nothing. I thought it was kinda funny tha Joe says he doesn't date fatties or fems (he explained that's an efiminate guy)

Now it's age talk probably prepping for HOH questions.

1:48 BBT Outside Dick and Dustin and Amber talking out on the hammock. Talking about Kail Dick saying the producers put her in for a reason. "Mrs Robinson" Also bringing up Mike. Aber talking about her date with Mike. Dustin says Mike and kail have the same strategy just be quite sit back and listening

Dick says that by calling Mike and Kail out that is why thaey stopped talking and now they avoid each other. Dick is calling it the "Mrs Robinson Alliance"

Amber asks if Nick and Danile are in an alliance. Dick says no that Nick just likes Daniele. Dick says that Nick "is a really nice guy"... Talking about Jenn calling Nick out for flirting and how they don't talk now. Dustin says he needs to get to know him but it hard because he's close to joe. Dick says that they are not close but Nick is just "working Joe"

FOTH

Amber says that she told him that he better not let Crol sway his vote when she talks to him..FOTH again.

1:55 BBT FOTH on Cam 2

Dustin says Zach is a toss up for him and that he's going to have to feel him out.

Amber chimes in "I have a feeling I'm going to up again next week" Dick says "shut up"

FOTH again 1:59 BBT

Kail is now at the hammock and says she will sit there for 2 minutes and will go to bed. Dick belching loudly.

Talking about Kameka Dustin says she's the fuuniest person in the house telling them that she said her man needs to well equiped. Joking around about it.

Talking about her visitation with Eric. Dustin says he "kinda had a tough day" Blaming the Slop.

Amber wonders if there will be a food comp. Dustin says rumor has it. Kail wonders how these rumors get out. Talk about HOH comp after eviction.

Dustin says it's either an extended HOH or a double eviction. Double band is a good way to start a season. Dustin says people in the house speculate as to what is going on.

Now Amber thinks today will be the Veto Ceremony. Kail thinks Tuesday will be live show with eviction and then return to Thursdays after that.

Dick says "you guys are making up stuff" Amber says were just "bullshitting"

Eric comes out and Kail and Dustin get ready for bed. Talk about the golf game.

2:08 BBT Dick and Eric on hammock just chillin Laughing about the hammock sounding like its falling apart.

2:21 AM BBT Jenn, Jessica and Carol talking. Before I could type anything from their convo I get FOTH.

Jenn said "it's funny to see all the comments people write about you" talking about her BF(?) smoking and getting him self help books on it and talked to his mom about it

Jameka is there too

Jessica is talking abou her favorite actor and a story of the movie. It was Dermot Mulroney. Jameka brings up "the wedding date" Jess says he's in his 40's and Jameka says she didn't realize he was that old

They're playing an actor/story game.

Jenn tells them that she's been on the show "las Vegas" show 5 times. That's how she knows Josh Duhmel

Jameka ask her about drug use on the set. Jen reluctantly sawswers yes. Jameks asks if cocaine is the drug of choice... foth

Actor talks continues. Jenn asks Jameka if she likes black actors... Now the game turns to black actors and again FOTH!!! UGH

3am BBT

A situation occured during FoTH while the girls were in the kitchen. Nick came in to get some food and returned to the bedroom to speak with Daniele. It seems that Jen related a story that during their first few days in the house she and Nick were snuggling in bed and he tried to kiss her and she put her hand in the way and he ended up kissing her hand. She feels that Nick is now pursuing Daniele because Jen rejected him. Joe was in the kitchen to hear the story and went immediately to tell Nick what she said. Nick must have blown up about it to Jen then returned to the bedroom.

When we return from FoTH, Jen is trying to explain the situation to the girls and Joe. Joe is feeling bad for creating the situation. Nick, still upset, walks past the group headed out to the backyard. Jen asks him to speak with her alone in the store room but he says no and keeps going.

In the backyard Nick explains the situation to Dick and Amber. Nick feels his game is to flirt so there is no way he was going to try to make out with Jen the first week. He says he kissed her hand, raising it up as a "Mon Cherie" gesture and that was it. Joe comes out and tries to get Nick to speak privately with Jen. Amber is vocally saying no don't do it. Amber claims she can't stand Jen never could. Nick refuses to speak to Jen.

Daniele has gotten up and makes her way to the backyard. She tells them that Jen stopped her in the kitchen to tell her side of this situation. Jen insists that the boys are trying to turn the girls against one another to get them out of the game. She tries to make it as though the two of them need to stick together.

Joe is now being buddy buddy with Nick and talking down Jen. He is saying that if they put Jen is put on the block she would go psycho.

Meanwhile back in the kitchen, Jessica, Jen, Jameka, Eric and Carol are sitting around. Dick comes into the kitchen so there is no conversation of consequence.

Jameka walks out to the backyard group and tries to smooth things over. She tells Nick that sometimes women see more in the flirting than he meant. She says she told Jen to leave Nick alone tonight but Jen really wants to speak to him and clear the air.

Jameka says y'all people and they joke about it being a racist comment but she says she meant crazy people (lol)

Daniele says Jen admitted she lied about the almost kiss.

Nick says its squashed, he will talk with her later. He just doesn't like the lying.

Jen goes up to the HoH to put on makeup, waking up Kail and says Joe lied to Nick causing the fight. She says she called out Nick's game because he had said he didn't want to hook up with someone on day 5 but then turns around and is tight with Daniele. Jen kind of admits this hurt her.

Jen is putting on makeup because she doesn't want to look bad on camera since this may end up being aired.

Back in the kitchen, Eric and Dick find it funny that she wants to put on makeup for this (Earlier Jen had advised Daniele to do the same).

FoTH

Nick goes in to talk to Jen in the store room.

Jen says she is an idiot, she should have believed him that he was only flirty for game and then he is all tight with Daniele and she got upset.

Jen says it went down when Joe returned from the bedroom he said Nick is all in bed with Daniele and Nick had tried to kiss him, Jen then piped in that he tried to kiss me too. Then she protests that is all she said and Joe was lying.

Jen says he makes her feel uncomfortable. They were tight at the beginning and now he is cuddling with Daniele and she is not jealous but confused. She is wondering if Nick is trying to make her jealous. He never talks to her now and she wants him to hang out in the store room longer and talk. Nick is trying to escape says he has to go talk to Joe now and Jen keeps acting cute and asks if he will try to kiss her again and he says he can't. Nick insists his relationship with Daniele is just flirting for game. Jen gets one more hug and a promise that they'll talk tomorrow.

Jen returns to the kitchen and Joe is there, she says it could have gone better and could have gone worse.

She has a sad expression when Nick heads straight to the backyard to speak with Daniele and not saying boo to Joe

(I can't believe almost everyone is still up at 4am BBT. I hope an East Coast poster can catch the rest of the night)

Jen and Carol in bathroom counting votes, they think Mike will be an easy vote to get since Carol is going to do a date with him. Carol asks Jen to talk to Zack to see if she can secure his vote. Zach made a comment to Jen that she did not wear a bikini all day, guess he did not get the memo that she was doing that on purpose for fun.

Both carol and Jen don't trust Dustin, and agree not to mention a vote to him, since they both feel that if they do, Dustin will go campaign harded to keep Amber in house.

Carol and Jen are both in the bathroom popping zits off of their faces.

Carol and Jen coming from bathroom find Eric and Jemeka talking in the living room area, and now they are having a conversation that is of no consequence.

Eric asked if Dick was still up and outside now.

Jameka asks if there are any waffles left over. Eric and Jen going upstairs to the Couch (near the chess game) to have a private talk. They are counting vote and talking about Zach flipping out while others were trying to sleep.

Eric is concerned that other HG's are talking about him. Jen is talking about how people are saying that Eric has mood swings. Eric thinks that he should blow up in front of Danielle. They (eric and Jen) are talking about how she thinks she is better than other people when she is nothing more than white trash.

Nick and Daniele in the hammock. Daniele told nick that she thinks he shouldn't hang out with Jen anymore. Convo turns again to Dick and how Nick respects him. Eric and Jen still upstairs talking about daniele.

(Welcome Pathiggins and Mr. Clean! You are doing a GREAT job!!!! It's great to have you aboard!!)--Cat

Eric was sitting in the bathroom area waiting for Jen earlier. They went upstairs to the balcony area to sit and gossip, whispering. On the way up the stairs, Eric says he's "kind of glad it happened, because now everybody won't think they have Nick."

When they are upstairs, Jen talks about when people "exploded." Apparently, people were being loud in the small bedroom, and one of the guys got upset and blew up about the noise. Then, Eric did the same thing (I did not see this--ed). After that, Nick yelled and said he might as well be the third one to blow up. Jen tells Eric that he didn't hear it, but Nick was saying really rude things about him. He asks her what those things were, but she says she can't remember specifics.

After this, Eric goes into a VERY long whispered session of badmouthing Danielle, with Jen chiming in now and then. Eric calls Daniele everything but a lady. He says she is a slut, a bitch, she tried to "jack off" Zach, she's spoiled, anorexic, etc. This goes on a for a long time. Jen says Daniele is a bitch, and later says that you can see what kind of father Daniele has, so with a father like that, what can you expect?

Eric then begins vague threats about how the cool bunch may think they are cool and strong and everything, but they don't know one single thing about him (Eric) and they just might find out that he is stronger than they think. He proceeds to make a lot of comments about how they think they are cool, with lots of f-bombs thrown into the mix. Jen mostly listens.

It looks like just about the entire house is STILL AWAKE. Nick is outside on the hammock with (I think) Daniele. We can't see her face.

Nick is joking with her, saying that he knows what she is thinking--"Is this guy for real? He's just so darn-tootin' perfect!" She asks if he has any other compliments he wants to give himself. He does continue. He compliments his long eyelashes and his olive skin, which will go with all of her outfits. He is everything that she has dreamed of since she was a little girl. He then goes on to say that she has this great guy at home who washes windows or something, and then she has this new guy with terrific hair, so what should she DO?? He says she is thinking she is on guard because of the situation. "But then you're thinking, if it's for real, I can't let this guy slip away, because he's the catch of all catches." He says he is a fish that she has snagged, and he's fighting a little but she is reeling him in, and she has the net and isn't sure whether she should bring him in. He asks her if she likes the story. She says yes. He says 60 percent of it is true, and she should do the math. She asks if everyone in the house is awake, and he says yes.

eric and jameka have joined dick and amber in the by, eric thinks he is getting sun poisioning, and dick is saying HI eric, chiding him for not saying hi when he broke into their conversation.

Dick says that they have the coolest pet in BB history, the bat...

Dustin joins the crew saying that everyone is talking everywhere, and that he was looking to get some sleep somewhere, and then decided that was impossible and joined the dick crew in the by.

now foth

Nick asks Daniele if she wants him to stop flirting with her. He says he needs an answer. She says he didn't ask anything, so he repeats it.

He asks if that is a yes. She doesn't answer.

He says he loves it when they look at each other, because he feels special.

Nick: "I really enjoy sharing glances with you, but then I am tentative about it, because what's the point? I talked to Dustin about it. I was like, you know, I know this is like a certain situation, because I talked about you and me, and he was like"---FOTH

Jameka with Dustin and Amber in BY, Jameka complimenting Dustin on being non confrontational and Dustin thanking her. Amber and Jameka talking about their differences and how this house makes them rethink their lives and where they are in life and where they are going to go in the future.

I am going to bed now, have fun y'all

Dick comes over to the hammock. He says "The biggest reason I was bummed that Daniele is here is that it would take another hot woman that I would have a chance with out."

Daniele gave a little sarcastic laugh a several seconds after he says this.

Nick says he wonders what the people behind the scenes are doing when they hear blatant lies told. He wonders if they yell, "It's going down!"

Daniele says that people must run from one half of the house to the other to catch stuff.

Nick: Words like "fisticuffs" come up, and "quarrel," and stuff like that.

Daniele: That's why they put Jen in the house.

Nick: There's been a lot of situations that have stemmed from her, when you think about it.

Danielle says just about everything has.

Daniele says she wants ice cream. Nick says, "Let's go do it," and they go to get ice cream, at 4:55 a.m.

Nick asks if they are going to bed, and Nick says they are getting food.

(ed--Either Nick really is crazy about Daniele or he is a great actor.)

Zach got up, and he thought it was actually morning, as everyone was up. He was shocked when he found out it was 5 a.m. He asks why everyone is up, and Nick (who is sitting in the kitchen with Daniele) says it is because drama went down. Zach wants to hear about it, so Nick explains. He says that Jen told everyone that he tried to make out with her. Zach doesn't believe that--he thinks Nick is kidding and makes him swear that he's telling the truth.

Nick swears that he is telling the truth. He says he confronted Jen and she "stuck to her guns." He says drama ensued, and Jen was in a bad place after being caught in the lie. He says that Jen finally talked to him in the storage room, where there are cameras, and she admitted that she "fabricated it."

Daniele goes over to the picture board and she takes Joe's key and starts to hide it, to tell him he has a penalty nomination, as a joke. However, BB says, "Daniele, STOP THAT!" So, she had to stop.

Nick is in the hot tub, now. Daniele is sitting on the couch, watching him. One camera is devoted to each of them. (It looks like this is the showmance of the season--ed).

Amber, Jameka and Daniele are all sitting on the couch. Jameka says she will try to go to bed. Daniele says (with a wicked sense of humor, I must say) that if Jameka decides to stay up, she should go put some make up on--after all, it will be on t.v. Jameka agrees. (This is making fun of Jen, who puts makeup on for every conversation, practically).

Amber talks about how it is hell to be on the block. Daniele says she doesn't know what she would say if she was nominated. She would consider saying, "Don't send me home, or I'll find your family."

Daniele whines that it is so nice to be able to eat when she wants to eat--she's never experienced actually starving like she was for the last few days. She says it was so hard! She says it was made worse by Carol, who was constantly eating around her.

Daniele tells Amber that Eric has been acting very, very weird. Not cool. He flipped out on her twice today, and he's been like "psycho weird."

Daniele says that Eric flipped out, and she apologized if she was rude or something. Then he just walked away, and she looked at everyone like, was it me or him?? Amber wonders where she is when all of the dramatic stuff happens, because she misses all of it.

It looks like some people might actually be asleep in the small bed room! I can't tell who they are, but there are bodies in the beds, and no one is talking!!

Daniele and Amber say they are going to "attempt" going to bed.

Dick and Nick are in the hot tub.

Nick says that he can see Carol not getting the votes this week, and then next week Jen being put up and going.

NOTE: Earlier in the evening when Nick was offering to sleep with Daniele for safety, they were talking about Eric acting weird to her. He's the one with the sunburned face, too.

In the hot tub, Dick is again talking about the Daniele/Alice comparison. (We get it, Dick. It only takes about 40 times, and we get it. --ed)

Dick says that he doesn't get Kail--he has a date with her tomorrow. Nick claims that he never talks to Kail. Nick claims that he was on edge, afraid that Kail would put him up this week, but he thought he would have the votes to stay.

Dick says that the "Fair" thing was Kail trying to distance herself from the HOH decision, to keep her hands from "getting bloody."

Nick says that he thinks they will see more of Kail's personality after this week, when she is living with all of them.

Dick: There is a reason why she is here.

Nick: Yeah.

Nick says that everybody has some reason. He is the person he really is while he is there.

Dick says that he made Kail dinner, and she didn't have the consideration to say thank you, and she just waits up there and didn't even come downstairs.

Nick says it is getting light outside, and Dick says that he took the nap, and he knew he would need it. He asks Nick if Daniele is doing okay. He says she is. He says that he told Daniele that he won't cross the line--he's flirty, but that's all. He says that the two girls he feels close to are her and Amber. He says that when he saw Daniele he thought she would be the typical blonde bombshell with no brains. But as he got to know her, he realized she was smart and funny. Nick says "You don't find many girls who are personable and funny who look like that. It's nice to "conversate" with her."

(OK, I'm really going to try to sleep now--Cat)

Jam and dan finally went to bed...

ED and Nick still in jacuzzi, talking about various HG's then Nick starts explaining how he and Joe were together through the whole begining of the process. Then all cams turn to water.

Archived