August 12 Live Feed Updates

Will Putting On The Charm:

Warns her to watch her back and know that they are there for her. Will says he is so sick of the game now. Will asked Janelle what she'll do when the games over go to Miami or Minnesota. Now he says you make me nervous too jani. Neither know why the other makes them nervous. will asking what her 5 year plan is, says she should open a club and he and boogie would invest and helping her run it.

Janelle says she was thinking putting up CG, howie keeps yelling at me and says no.

Will says howie has no confidence in james.

Editor Note: Serious Flirting Going On.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

James tells Boogie that Erika asked her to vote to keep her over Boogie. (If Boogie is put up)Boogie face dropped and somewhat disapointed that she is campaigning against him already. He says "it makes it easier for him. Tells James you know I was making out with her last night?

Dani come into the ant room with James and Boogie.

Boogie tells Dani that the plan is to put up Marcy. They go over the veto comp and how it looks like James through the comp. James tells Dani to tell the FH the plan is to put up W or B. Dani leaves and James, Dani and Boogie do some stupid gang sign. James "we are going to be either the greatest or the most hated or alliance in history. might be a little bit of both."

5:47pm BBT

Everyone is THINKING. You can just see their thoughts spinning over this new clue.

Dani & Erika on the hammock quietly going over these clues (too hard to hear)

Will & Boogie (same as Dani & Erika) but in another part of the BY.

Janie and Howie doing a lot of whispering.

They are all THINKING HARD.....

Will says in essence, they have 2 guesses, and nobody esle does.

they have a stratgey, the next clue will is gonna run to the bell, if boogie knows it Will will ring it or vice versa.

Will feels that either Dani or James got it (with do not assume, and pull the wool over your eyes, respectively), or that it is impossible to kn ow at this time. Will says his bring works that he's gonna know it instantly with the next clue or not at all.

Will says in essence, they have 2 guesses, and nobody esle does.

they have a stratgey, the next clue will is gonna run to the bell, if boogie knows it Will will ring it or vice versa.

Will feels that either Dani or James got it (with do not assume, and pull the wool over your eyes, respectively), or that it is impossible to kn ow at this time. Will says his bring works that he's gonna know it instantly with the next clue or not at all.

Will says theres nothing that theyre gonna come up with with only 2 clues that hasn't already been guessed, so it's best to wait.

Will is thinking "you reap what you sew."

Will is doing most of the thinking...

he says:

what a tangled web we weave.

you reap what you sew

boogie is sure the pink boy had a reason.

Boogie wants to lay out phrases now and when tehy get the 3rd clue theyll probably know.

Will is doing most of the thinking...

he says:

what a tangled web we weave.

you reap what you sew

boogie is sure the pink boy had a reason.

Boogie wants to lay out phrases now and when tehy get the 3rd clue theyll probably know.

Boogie and Will develop 3 good phrases and hope the next clue adds up with them.

I guess James already gave his guess??

W: everyone started ringing the bell.. I was like what? do you all know something I don't??

Boogie and Will have a new angle... they feel it might be "so", but you so doesn't make sense they said, so maybe it's "so you"

Howie rang the bell.. i believe he is guessing a wolf in sheeps clothing.

Erika guessed on the grounds that she was HOH so she is not happy.

Boogie tells Will that he thnks Howie may be right. W: nahh dude.

Will tells Erika, James, Dani and Boogie he can't help but notice Janelle told Howie to guess that

James: cuz she's that selfish and he's that stupid.

Will tells Erika, James, Dani and Boogie he can't help but notice Janelle told Howie to guess that

James: cuz she's that selfish and he's that stupid.

Boogie tells Dani EVERY single bit of info him and will just discussed.

Janie tells howie to make sure not to tell anyone what he guessed (too late Janie, James told the entire yard)

Janie tells howie to make sure not to tell anyone what he guessed (too late Janie, James told the entire yard)

Will just said the only people who have guesses left is himself, boogie, marc, and janie.

Again Will says James used his guess "put the wool over your eyes."

Howie thinks Marc should go on the block because he's gonna suck at the clue, and suck at the HOH.

Will agrees.

Howie really pissed, yelling at Janie. Will saying don't yell at Janelle, she's on your side.

Howie keeps yelling, Will defends Janie again.

Howie wants to create dissention and put Marc up so. Howie saying that nobody "gives a shit about CG."

Howie really, really worked up.

Will teaching howie how to support his alliance.

Will suggests taking a night off from the game.

Janie tells will they have a thing when they don't get their way they throw a pillow on the ground. Will thinks theyre going to edit to make howie look really really mad at janie.

Marci came upstairs to give Janie cards.. as he left he said somewhat sarcastically "good luck with your guess howie."

Will suggests putting James up.

J: NO that's just stupid. Why take a shot at the float herd staying

Janie: dr. delicious do you love me

W: i think you're very entertaining. very interesting.

J: its hard for me to see him

H: why cuz hes so cute?

J: yeahh

howie exits.

W: why do i make you nervous

J: you don't. you make me blush ok?

W: why

J: cuz you're dreamy.

W; can you please keep calling me dr. delicious.. i love it.

W: you make me nervous too actually

J: whys that doctor delicious

they laugh.

W: i hope theres a contest soon where you can pick someone to do something with.

Janie said she'd choose Will to have a dinner date with.

W: back at you

Will would have picked Nicole to take the blimp with him if he could have picked.

Will wonders if theres americas choice. J: hey america please vote me or will!

Will says Janie gives him butterflies.

W: ok this is weird lets stop talking about it.

silence.

W: don't let howie yell at you. please. i don't like to see him doing it to you. he can do it to me, not you, I don't like to see that.

(editors note... god will is charming.)

W telling Janie she has to do what SHE feels is right. Put him up if she wants to.

Will doing the "do whats best for you, what's most comfortable for you" speceh.

Marcellas made a pre existing deal with CT before comming into the game. THe 3 of them met up before hand.

Marc banked on Lisa getting in, so it'd be Lisa, Marc and Will. Since boogie got in, Marc is mad that he's 3rd in that.

Will wants to torture Marc for a week on the block.

back to the clues.. Janie and Will feel they need clarification in the DR.

Will says he takes great pleasure in sending home america's choice because it's like... we're not good enough for you.. well theyre not good enough for us.

J: WILL!

W: well obviously I don't mean you.

J: are you oging to send me home?

W: look at me.. do I look like I'm going to send you home?

J: I don't know...

W: do I look like I'm going to send you home?

J: I'm not gonna send you home

W: do I look like I'm gonna send you home?

J: no...

W: good cuz.. I 'm not

Will says it's boogie, then her.

Janie says its howie, then will.

Will: good talk sweetie, we get closer every time. then they do a handshake/ hand hold brief thing before he exits.

Will says he takes great pleasure in sending home america's choice because it's like... we're not good enough for you.. well theyre not good enough for us.

Will says it's boogie, then her.

Janie says its howie, then will.

Will: good talk sweetie, we get closer every time. then they do a handshake/ hand hold brief thing before he exits.

7:10PM

Marcellus has the nerve to tell Ericka in the back yard that if he hates the final two, he just wont vote. He'll leave and he claims he doesn't need the stippedned. (spelling? sorry)

7:12PM

Chicken Geroge comes outside to light the grill. Will says "I've been waiting for CG," he then farts. CG has the grill lit. BB is putting food in the Storage Room. Will is waiting to go to the DR. CG and Will go inside.

7:15PM

Ericka and Howie are outside talking about who Jani will put up when Dani uses the POV. Howie thinks she might even out him up. CG came back outside to check the grill.

Now, Ericka is telling Howie the she loves him and he respondes with "Oh, yeah, I love it condomless."

7:20PM

Will and Jani are going over the nominee and eviction order. Will went through them wrong and Jani just sat there and agreed.

H and E talking outside (I cut in in the middle). H tells E she drew first blood. E says she didn't nominate K, she wasn't HOH. H gives an obscure metaphor about a gorilla that E doesn't understand (and neither do I). They change the subject.

7:38 BBT: E asks what he thinks about the thread. H says he's not sure but he knows it's not DNA. E says not necessarily. H: "You got a thread, needle and a lamb, how is that Do Not Assume?" (lol)

Heard Will talking again to Janelle, Will said that 4 of the HGs have gone in to guess about the clues... Will went on to say he isn't going to rush about using up his guess since others have tried(and he is assuming didn't guess correctly)

Archived