7/29 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

6:14 pm bbt feeds back

6:15pm bbt Rach tells Porch she put your key last cuz she knows your with us (bren and rach up)

Rach is crying, Brendan tell Porche, don't worry we have veto tomorrow.

6:17pm BBT - Bren says we expected this, Rach says it just sucks that it was someone that we trusted and now she blames us for everything. Bren says your not going anywhere, I came here for you, I'm not having any fun in this game, so your not going anywhere. Rach is crying. Bren says we have been thru this before, right? Rach nods and says but I play so much better with you... I need you. Bren says I'm with you, in your heart.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

feeds back and I think rachel and Brendon are up cause they are in a room alone and Rachel is craying, Jordon pops her head in and says it isn't over yet, there is pov, Rachel giving props to Brendon to how he play the game, sniffling

6:19pm bbt - Bren telling her to stick with J and J, and no matter how much you think they disrespect, it doesn't matter, we stand up for what we believe and for 2 people we defended... he says you just fight and make me proud. You just fight. Rach crys and he says stop, she says why, he says because I'm not gone yet, I've got to spend this week getting your ready for the game in your head. Rach says but I play so much better with you. Bren says its ok I promise, while your in hear I'll be watching every night and I'll expect you to talk to me. Rach says what if its not on live feeds, Bren says it will be. Rach says I've never played without you.

6:22 Jordan pops head in and says I walked away to give you both time, but I want you to know to dont worry we still have pov tomorrow. Bren says thanks and she leaves. Rach says she thinks Dani speech was dumb about how she is taking out a great player.

Brandon saying son't be sad, my heart, then Rachel calls him her heart, they are giving their undying love to each other, k Brendon is offically crying dfor those who were waiting for this moment, he is laughing and crying sayinig how tuff am I?? and he says its ok I can get an apt arranged and Benz will be waiting for you, then he says he wishes he woulda won the 10 grand, and she says maybe Ill win the 500, Brendon crying and saying she is his best friend, she says your are everything to me and she repeats the same

6:23pm bbt - HOH - Dani and Kahl in HOH and K saying no one here tells the truth. Dani says even Lawon didn't cheer for you once and that bothers me, K says cheer on everyone not everyone but me. K says I will have to win HOH next week, here is the think with Lawon, he is one of those people that truley will go where he needs to go and say what he need to say, he will never sit up here and say to rach I will put Dani, he will never step out. Dani says he said he would put up Bren and Rach and K says he would not, Dani said He would... K said and how you said in your speech that no one but you would have put them up and K says "what?? I was ready to!!"

Brendon says we will figure out something before I leave, saying something about pov and if jeff would get put up , but that noone would vote out Jeff over him, so sniffling and laughing and crying and hugging

6:28 K saying she hates that shell wanted to be the last one to talk to you, Dani said no she just wanted to tell me that she (shell) confronted Rach about how she lied saying shell was the one who talked crap... K says oh. Dani says do you like how I put Jordan then someone else then Jeff's key so he know that I don't consider them a couple

Rachel saying something about a little jabthat Dani took at her, Brendon says nothing matters at the end of the day he still has her and he will make more money in his lifetime than any 500 grand, he will finish school discover a cure for cancer, patent it and make lots of money to take care of their family

6:30pm bbt Dani says you better win HOH next week, K says I know, I have too, same situation as you this week. Dani says I'm worried about next week, Rach is going to come at me.

(I'm out)

Brendon says like he said bedore if he wins pov he would take her down, he couldn't win the money for her last yr, shelly is right, Rachel needs to leave last yr in the past, ok now he is starting with his comentaries about how she should play her game, they are kissing and loving it up , caressing faces and staring into each others eyes, he says I am proud of you and I look up to you and she says she looks up to him, and he says I am 6'3 you have to look up to me. on and on Rachel is crying that I dont know if I can go on inhere without you and he is sayin you can youre strong without me, and now youwill have the Brendon vice buzzing in your head,now the speeech on her to watch what she says, keep stuff to herself

Now he is saying he is basically leaving because of Jeff, and its time for Rachel to start to believe in herself, and yeah he likes to be with her in there too, but when she wins the money, that is what she needs to stop and think about. Talking about a small intimate wedding, that is all I need, Brendon says I am happy that I got to play this game with you so far

I gottta see what else is happening in the house cause this is getting slobbery

ok Kalia in the hoh with Daniel, telling something about Porsche told her to say something, somene went to Porsche and Dani wanted to use it against her, Kalia keeps saying I did not keeps saying that, (me thinks you doth protest too much Kalia) I need to get the gist of what they are talking about, talking about Jannells season when she was talking about Porsche, Dani says they got to be careful what they say around him, but who is him?

Kalia laying in the hoh bed like she owns it, Both of them we have to be careful, so I hear Dani say Lawon, she wants to make him feel comfortable and they seriously seriuosly have to watch what they say around him, and Kalia wants to know why everybody has to go tell everything (hello its BB Kalia) that's annoying, and Dani says Lawon is good for nothing but a vote, and now Shellys name coming up and if they bring her along she will return the favor, but Kalia says shelly says backhanded stuff about her, and Dani says that is just her game and if you see it then you know it is just her game, and Kalia says she does not trust her, and Dani schooling her to be nice to shelly but you dont have to tell her everything

Kalia says she does not want to play this game at all without Daniele, cause Dani just said she was gonna gert gunned for, I just heard Kalia say there is noone in this game that I want to play with if you go, so kissing Danis ass, music

Dani says last time her social game ruined her last time and now she sorta has messed up but she is not afraid to make BIG moves cause you can win this game without winning everything, then she asks Kalia if she wins the veto willshe use it, and Kalia says you want me to throw it?Dani says well I would like the noms to stay the same so she doesn;t have to put up one of J/J, but if there are prizes involved she would take the prizws regardless, neither one of them would do a thing to their hair(are you listening production?), now talking about what if they got on slop for a whole long time and then had another endurance, it would suck.

In the long run she doesn't really care if one of them wins in cause if she has to put one of the others up like Jordan they would not vote Jordon out she would be safe, and if a prize was involved she would do what she had to do, of vourse they are feeding face, Kalia complaining about her head HURTS sooooo much, Kalia wants to know if Dom was still here would you and me have the same deal 1 and 2 (boy Kalia is sooo into this Dani thing)

J/J are in the purple lounge talking about the situation and the veto, and Jordon would want it to be her going up and not him

Im sure she knows she has to put us up as far as what Danis moves are, Brendon interupts them so I could not get any more of wht they are talking about, Jeff says it is not really a shocker dude. Jeff says that the odds of one of them winning are really good, they say there was a reason why she did it how she did, but Jeff thinks he is getti a backdoor, he is paranoid, and Brendon says she is after me, not you jeff, and that one line in her speech was from some movie, " queen is a pawn with jsut a bunch of fancy moves" is what the line was that Dano said, now talking that Kalia is walking around like she has won HOH, Brendon says they are building already out there and Jordon says she is soooo over being on lockdown, and Brendon did not realize they were locked down. Jeff says lets not get nuts till after the pov, then Brendon says that one of us is going home, is he meaning him and or Jeff or Rachel??

said someething about Kalia destroyed everyone in this last comp, but they are saying it as a big joke, they are doggin on Kalia, and hoping they get put on slop, she fakes crys and injuries and is a FAKE player, and walks around like she is something, Brendon says he enjoys Kalia the best when she is sleeping. Now talking about how Dani knows the way she did it one of them is leaving, and the best scenerio would be best for him and jeff up together (but Dani has said it will be Jordon who she puts up)So Brendon is wrong, now talking about what the pov could be and of course Brendon knows it all

Lawon in the HOH room with the hoh robe on and some shades, and talking about Shelly and how she is always going from person to person whispering, then they just switch to Dani is an animal lover and Kalia has to talk about she likes animals too, but not snakes, but Dani says she likes snakes too.

talking about how the keys were in the box, and Kalia says go ahead and put me up Dani I dont care, and Dani says I've been thinking about it. I think they are talking about Dom and whether he was attracted to Dani and they say he has some growing up to do before Dani could go for him, she Dani says they are just friends, Dani is not in the room

Lawon says Dom is his little adopted philipino brother, then they say there is just soething aobut shelly, and would any of those 2 have voted for Dom, Dani back and she says it was sooo awkward cause she just walked into the parlor as she thought it was just J/J, and then she dani says she heard oneof them say maybe there was going to be a diamond power of veto and Kalia says if that happened she would be soooo pissed if that happened, now talking whether the 2 of them Porsche and shelly were gonna vote for Dom, on and on

Dani is not acting cocky at all but the level of cockiness from Kalia right now you would think she had won the hoh this week(disgusting),Kalia wants to know what might be going on on the outside, she wonders how much gas is, talking about football and whether any of that got straight, 60 bucks to fill danis car, she has an eclipse, kalia I think is adhd, the way she goes a mile a minute, flitting from one subject to the next, then stops inbetween subjects and inteject yet another thought, is very hard to follow and type what she is talking about.

Dani hates her car, and wants to get rid of it, then Kalia says same she has a jeep and wants to get rid of hers, (single white female,shades of?)

Back to lounge and the foursome, J/J Brenchel, BRendon comes in with snacks, music, I gotta shake it out here kids

Jeff reaches over and takes a big spoonful of whatever is in Brendons dish, Jordan says the argument in the kitchen she made it sound bad, they say she alays makes it drama, they must be talking about Dani, they keep putting on the music and then it is hard to pick up the convo

Jeff is saying he kinda has made peace with it if he gets the backdoor, and Brendon saying she is going to loose their votes, Jeff saying if they take themselves off they can maybe convince her to put liek Lawon up, and jeff says she would be a dbl idiot if she did not put one of them out, and Rachel says she would honor a deal if Dani made one with her, she would stand by her word, Kalia has said that "she is a destroyer" and will get him Brendon, he says batton down the hatches on Kalia gettin him,

Jordaon says maybe you all should go up there and talk to her later, and put it to her that something about, Rachel says if someone else wins the veto they would not use it,

Jeff says he needs a f ing rocket ship outta here for a day, and talking about the lockdown and how it sucks, and if they could jsut go outside, then they go right into poor dani last week she had the golden key and couldn;t compete, but had this happened last week it woulda worked out to their benefit

everyone downstairs that they are deathy afraid of HER, Dani, and that she said that. Jeff says wait till veto to try and strike a deal, give her some time to simmer down, if she put up some one with a deal she would not put up Lawon it would be porsche, as Porsche is closer to them and Lawon is one of her pawns, Jeff does not want to beat this horse

leaving the lounge Brenchel is, they ask if there is any rule about bringing pillows?

to the have not room

Jordan snapped at Jeff to grab the blanket and they leave the lounge

back to HOH, just general chit chat, 'dani says to Kalia I don't need your commentary on my music to Kalia,

Lawon says they hugged him, but Porsche looked like a deer in the head lights when she hugged him,saying he thinks Porsche would put him up, Dani says yeah prolly, Rachel called to the DR

Dani says she is tired but will stay up for awhile and then go to bed early as there is a big veto tomorrow, pick players in the am and play it in the afternoon, alll sitting there now saying nothing, good time for me to hit the dusty, I'm out, so someone plz pick it up

7:23 PM BBT

Dani saying she's not girly but her HOH room looks like it Purple flowers & unicorns

7:24 PM BBT

"So duh, you think you're going to get any votes in jury?"says Brendon "It's just stubbornness and ego."

"If Jeff wins and he pulls one of us off then we need to decide which one of us is going home. Same if we win." Rachel says

7:33 PM BBT

Lawon upstairs chatting with Dani and Kalia. Jordan and Rachel now in HNBR Meanwhile..."I doubt she'll got for a deal, " Jordan says to Rach, "If it was someone else I'd say maybe but not you."

Lawon, "Porsche looked like a dear in a headlight. I've got to keep that in my mind, I think she'll put me up."

Rachel called to DR as Dani says "We have to go to bed early as we have a huge POV tomorrow." Everyone has same idea.

"She's crabby, I can't talk to her when she's crabby. And she's not even on her period." Jeff says about Jordan

8:07 PM BBT

Jordan going to see if she can find Porsche. "I'm bushwacked, I just want to got to sleep until tomorrow." says Jeff.

"I don't even want to talk about Big Brother." Jeff laughs "Just wake me when I have to win something." says Brendon

8:12 PM BBT

Jeff thinks that they should make a deal with Dani to have Jordan be the replacement nominee. "If I go up, I go home. "

"If you go up you're safe." he continues "I don't care, whatever, I don't care if I go home." Jordan says

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Jeff asks "Stop looking at me, don't go getting all puppy dogged either."

Jordan just dutch ovened Jeff. "It stinks so bad. You'll definately need to shower tonight." She's giggling too hard to talk.

The Dani comes into the room. Laughs, and continues to talk about game. She doesn't want to put them up as replacements.

8:20 PM BBT

Dani put up Rachel because she's still lying to her. She can't trust her. "I have no intention of doing anything sneaky to you."

"We're good now? Right?" says Dani "Yes, of course." Jordan says "I'm sorry for scaring you." Dani says. As she leaves Jeff says "Can you keep the door open when you leave - please???" "I know right?" Dani says and Jordan bursts up.

8:25 PM BBT

"Ive got one cooking." Jordan warns Jeff. "Grab me that spray from the bathroom!" Jeff yells to anyone who will listen. "Jordan needs a colonic!" She helps him along by waving a pillow in his face.

Kalia, Lawon and Dani eating pudding upstairs in HOH talking about nothing much.

8:36 PM BBT

Jeff and Jordan are Jedi training - Days/comps/votes etc

Kalia, Lawon and Dani still talking a lot about a little.

Dani planning on going to bed at 11:30 tonight. It's her first veto comp this summer. Kalia says that's why she hasn't been sleeping - nothing to do!

8:49 PM BBT

Dani thinks that Survivor is the hardest game to play but Big Brother is the hardest one to win.

Jordan is back from WC.

Jeff saying that he needs a huge bed because Jordan is a restless sleeper. When she rolls over she rolls over all over the place.

Jeff misses not knowing what was coming next. Now he's just expecting certain things at certain times.

Archived