If Kayser goes I have decided

Guest sara-is-hot

Battery implies that he beat her.  That is what battery is.  Assault is unwanted sexual advances that involve touching. 

I think there could be a case of sexual harrassment and as for something being thrown out of proportion.  What big brother showed I found to be him crossing a very clear line and it was clear that April was not comfortable with his advances.  So her reaction is her reaction.  For you to call her a drama queen for feeling uncomfortable is wrong.  They were her feelings and should not be disregarded simply because you call her a drama queen. 

I look at it as if that were my daughter who was uncomfortable with someones actions.  A woman knows how she feels and she expresses it.  Most do not cry wolf in situations like this.  Terrible that people can say that she was over reacting to her situation.  It was about her and how she felt.  Others were not comfortable with it either and stated so.  Why are they not drama queens?

Are you just making this up as you go along? LMAO

Do you really want the legal definition of battery, assault and sexual assault? Because they are not defined at all the way you have defined them here? ROFLMAO

BTW, I'm a practicing attorney.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest strawberry
So she is a "butch woman" and you wouldnt take it if you were a man.  Well I am straight and if I said that to you, would it make you that mad???  I think the whole situation is wrong, on both parties.  But do we need to say that because of her sexual preference...she may have "deserved" it?  No one, man or woman, deserves physical violence.  No, he didnt touch her, but he was reacting in a threatening way.  Just saying, her being a lesbian has nothing to do with it.

lol! I didn't mean it like that...I call butch women, the type that try to act very manly, I didn't even have her sexual orientation in mind! She can screw cows for all I care, and I wouldn't think differently of her! And yes, if I were a man and ANY type of woman said that to me, it would piss me off! Kaysar didn't deserve to be spoken like that too, and Ivette didn't deserve to get hit for her statement, WHICH SHE WASN'T! He didn't even lay a finger on her....so calling him a woman abuser or whatever is just WRONG!

So she is a "butch woman" and you wouldnt take it if you were a man.  Well I am straight and if I said that to you, would it make you that mad???  I think the whole situation is wrong, on both parties.  But do we need to say that because of her sexual preference...she may have "deserved" it?  No one, man or woman, deserves physical violence.  No, he didnt touch her, but he was reacting in a threatening way. Just saying, her being a lesbian has nothing to do with it.

Actually, provocation is a defense to battery or assault. Provoking a person by insulting their race, religion or family is an inflamatory act and those words are called "fighting words", legally. Therefore, if someone provokes a fight, and the other responds with physical violence (battery) or an intimidating action (assault), they could use provocation as a legal defense.

Guest vemory

I won't watch anymore if Kaysar goes. He is the most intelligent and interesting personality of the bunch and I like the friendship between him and Janelle.

Guest unleash
It was the day it happened that he said that in the confessional, Diary Room.  He never apologized to her either which is unacceptable in my opinion.  You do not intimidate a woman that way, make fists with your hands as you stand over her like that.  It was bad in my opinion and the man obviously has no control over his temper.  Eric atleast made ammends, and his behaviour was just as juvenile. 

Sorry on the error of standing face to face...  he got in her space and was trying to intimidate and had lost control of his emotions. Unacceptable.

He needs anger management and him as a representative of Iraqie people I feel he is a poor representative as he has some serious control issues and some serious anger problems. 

I do believe Janelle and Kayser will hook up.  Janelle stated she is attracted to controlling men and Kayser definitely wants to control and when he does not have control he gets angry and looses control.  Was also pretty Juvenile to break up with her boyfriend in the diary room.  How lame and cold was that?

I will do a happy dance when the Abuser Kayser leaves the house.  I feel his little clan is full of followers.  They believe it is ok for them to target an individual as revenge for kayser's friend Michael leaving the house but when the other group does it for the same reasons they are being petty.  It does not make sense.  From reading posts on this board, people obviously believe everything they hear one group says as being true.  Just because people say they are smart does not make them smart. 

Michael and Kayser were best friends.  Michael sexually harrassing women when they had pushed him away and told him to stop he continued...  and Kayser physically abusive.  A sexual abuser and a physical abuser.  I can see why they are best friends.  They approve of one anothers behaviour.

It also makes sense that Janelle would be attracted or drawn to the two of them.  She stated that she has always fallen for controlling, abusive men.

First of all he did apologize to her afterwards if you go back and rewatch the episode............

Guest rob1800

Kaysar rocks... He is americas favorite.... he is Canadas favorite.. he even has Easterns support.... He will be evicted this week 100 % sure,.,,,, but i guarantee with the new tiwst <America Bringing someone back > Kaysar will be back.... !!!

Guest unleash

Yah Morph you are judging the man on something he never actually did. He stood up but never hit her, I mean you have never even seen the man in real life yet you assume he's a woman beater? It's wrong of you to label someone a woman beater when he has never committed that crime.... I mean look at it from a logical point of view.

LOL I just find it sill that people make such a big production over it. BB has millions of viewers.

If I stop watching its like a rain drop in a ocean.

It's called the principle of the thing.

Are you one of those people who doesn't vote because "it won't make a difference" also?

LOL some people. Stop watching a favorite show because one person didn't make it? OMG!!! We would've all probably stopped watching years ago if that were the case. Man imagine ALL the shows I wouldn't be watching anymore because my favorite was eliminated. Since I am a reality show junky, my viewing time would be cut WAY down. You can't compare voting for the sake of your country to watching a tv show.

Guest strawberry
Yah Morph you are judging the man on something he never actually did. He stood up but never hit her, I mean you have never even seen  the man in real life yet  you assume he's a woman beater? It's wrong of you to label someone a woman beater when he has never committed that crime.... I mean look at it from a logical point of view.

exactly! I think that little episode with Ivette showed that he CAN control his anger!

Guest Morph
Bottom line is Kaysar DID NOT hit Ivette' date=' even though she was basically provoking him to (Ivette=man/woman beast!) So stop saying he's a woman abuser and all that nonsense![/quote']

She did not say that much. To assume that her comment was directed at his religion is an assumption that is racist. You are stereotyping in saying that it was directed at that. Ivette said it based on her observations and judging by his reaction she hit the nail on the head. Kayser clearly does not like women who are vocal and strong. He wanted to hit her as he stated when she had not said that much to him. It took one statement for him to get angry and show signs of violence.

The only reason he held back was because of the camera and people who were grabbing his arms to pull him back. I mean lets be honest. If you said to the man in your life that you felt he hated women, most men who would never show any violence towards women would have walked away. Instead Kayser proved that he did have a hate for women and would do violence to one should he be challenged. A real man would walk away from that. She did not say enough to warrent such a reaction.

The woman beater needs to go! I can not believe that people would justify his reaction which was clearly an over reaction to one statement.

Guest strawberry
Bottom line is Kaysar DID NOT hit Ivette' date=' even though she was basically provoking him to (Ivette=man/woman beast!) So stop saying he's a woman abuser and all that nonsense![/quote']

She did not say that much. To assume that her comment was directed at his religion is an assumption that is racist. You are stereotyping in saying that it was directed at that. Ivette said it based on her observations and judging by his reaction she hit the nail on the head. Kayser clearly does not like women who are vocal and strong. He wanted to hit her as he stated when she had not said that much to him. It took one statement for him to get angry and show signs of violence.

The only reason he held back was because of the camera and people who were grabbing his arms to pull him back. I mean lets be honest. If you said to the man in your life that you felt he hated women, most men who would never show any violence towards women would have walked away. Instead Kayser proved that he did have a hate for women and would do violence to one should he be challenged. A real man would walk away from that. She did not say enough to warrent such a reaction.

The woman beater needs to go! I can not believe that people would justify his reaction which was clearly an over reaction to one statement.

he hasn't beat Ivette up yet, so why do u keep calling him a woman beater?! Me calling her a racist (which she is) is less of an assumption than yours, of Kaysar being a woman beater just because of what he did that night! You're not a psychologist and nor do you know Kaysar personally! :roll: Ivette is just vocal about nonsense things...she's ANNOYING! Same thing we would call a man if he were acting like Ivette!

Guest Morph

There is nothing you can say that will justify Kayser obvious violent tendencies. No man I know would ever attempt to intimidate a woman the way that Kayser did. You assumption with regards to Ivette are based on assumptions. Kayser stated he was ready to hit her. If the cameras were not there he most certainly would have.

I am amazed at how blind people are on this board and accept what is clearly abusive behaviour on Kaysers part. There are warning signals that go off with peoples behaviour and Kayser is clearly a controlling individual with violent tendencies towards women. I suppose if you had a daughter you would trust someone like Kayser with her and would accept him behaving in such a manner.

Guest sara-is-hot
So she is a "butch woman" and you wouldnt take it if you were a man.  Well I am straight and if I said that to you, would it make you that mad???  I think the whole situation is wrong, on both parties.  But do we need to say that because of her sexual preference...she may have "deserved" it?  No one, man or woman, deserves physical violence.  No, he didnt touch her, but he was reacting in a threatening way. Just saying, her being a lesbian has nothing to do with it.

Actually, provocation is a defense to battery or assault. Provoking a person by insulting their race, religion or family is an inflamatory act and those words are called "fighting words", legally. Therefore, if someone provokes a fight, and the other responds with physical violence (battery) or an intimidating action (assault), they could use provocation as a legal defense.

LOL if you use words as a legal defense for throwing a punch you will lose in court. Whoever you are getting this info from is a really bad source

Guest JpCeeJay
LOL if you use words as a legal defense for throwing a punch you will lose in court. Whoever you are getting this info from is a really bad source

Sounds like the TWINKY defense, if i recall right that one worked too!

Guest sara-is-hot

LOL Thats an urban legend as well as these "fighting words" being a legal defense to committ batter.

Here are excerpts taken from a random sampling of post-trial news stories about the White murders. Note that all of them erroneously report that junk food was claimed as the cause of White's depression rather than as an indicator of his depression:

* [White] got off with voluntary manslaughter. The defense had argued that the refined sugar in White's junk food had made him depressed and mentally incapable of premeditated murder.

* His defense lawyer argued that White had been clinically depressed and that his judgment was impaired by a steady diet of junk food. That strategy was dubbed by the media "the Twinkie defense."

* His attorneys mounted what came to be known as the "Twinkie defense,'' in which he argued that he suffered from diminished capacity because of the excessive amounts of junk food he consumed.

* At his trial, White mounted the infamous "Twinkie defense,'' with lawyers arguing that his habit of feasting on junk food had left him with diminished capacity for reason.

Guest JpCeeJay
LOL  some people.  Stop watching a favorite show because one person didn't make it?  OMG!!!  We would've all probably stopped watching years ago if that were the case.  Man imagine ALL the shows I wouldn't be watching anymore because my favorite was eliminated.  Since I am a reality show junky, my viewing time would be cut WAY down.  You can't compare voting for the sake of your country to watching a tv show.

Same type of people moved to Canada because their guy did not make it to the white house!

Morph, I find it sad that the only thing you can talk about is something that Kaysar did 4 weeks ago. I can only assume (like you I am allowed assumptions) you are the type of person who berates people over and over again for their mistakes. He made a mistake by standing up (and by the way how could you possibly know how much and what Ivette said to Kaysar, in TV land they have this new concept. . .it's called editing). Kaysar made a mistake and apologized for it and since then has shown absolutely NO DISREPECT for anyone in the house. Try moving forward, I know it must be hard for you, but try anyway.

Guest JpCeeJay

LOL Thats an urban legend as well as these "fighting words" being a legal defense to committ batter. <snip>

LOL I was agreeing with you. To do anything against someone over words is a stupid legal defense.

~Judge I beat the s**t out of them cause he called my _________ dumb~

Guest sara-is-hot

LOL Thats an urban legend as well as these "fighting words" being a legal defense to committ batter. <snip>

LOL I was agreeing with you. To do anything against someone over words is a stupid legal defense.

~Judge I beat the s**t out of them cause he called my _________ dumb~

Yeah its a shame some women believe what they say is an excuse for a guy to hit them. Any guy raised right knows you never hit a lady unless in self defense.

Guest need food
There is nothing you can say that will justify Kayser obvious violent tendencies.  No man I know would ever attempt to intimidate a woman the way that Kayser did.  You assumption with regards to Ivette are based on assumptions.  Kayser stated he was ready to hit her.  If the cameras were not there he most certainly would have.

I am amazed at how blind people are on this board and accept what is clearly abusive behaviour on Kaysers part.  There are warning signals that go off with peoples behaviour and Kayser is clearly a controlling individual with violent tendencies towards women.  I suppose if you had a daughter you would trust someone like Kayser with her and would accept him behaving in such a manner.

I agree with you. Not enough people are coming here who see Kayser for what he is or they are not expressing their dislike of him. I really do not understand the people here either.

Kayser and Janelle put Eric up and they are justified in doing it because of Michael. Michael who stepped over a line with women was warned by Eric about what people were saying and how they were feeling. Warned him as a partner in the group they had formed. Michael turned around and got all sucky about it and Eric was left with a decision to make. Michael was acting a little insane, in my opinion. It was in the best interest to get him out of the house. Kayser and Janelle see red and say that Eric broke an agreement when in fact Michael acted like an idiot and sealed his own fate. All of a sudden Janelle is in love with Michael and breaks it off with her boyfriend. Michael, the one who just trying to kiss all the women on the neck. I do not know about anyone else but I would not want someone who was kissing other women on the neck and sliding over them all.

So Kayser feels it is payback and goes after Maggie (Eric's partner) and James cause James is a friend of Eric's in wearing his hat. Eric tells maggie not to pick him to represent her in the vito competition because he is standing by his alliance with Kayser. Kayser tells James that Eric is lobbying for Maggie who is his secret partner, but they all know it and hold it against them when they would all stand behind their secret partner. James gets his vito and takes himself and Kayser goes against his word to Eric and puts him up. Why is it ok for Kayser to break his word? Kayser would have lobbied for Michael and did when he was up and James would have done that for Sarah too as it is about more money if you finish with your partner.

So Maggie puts up Kayser and James and kayser is saying how Maggie is stupid for not putting up partners. james agrees with him on that count, when he has a partner in the house still. Is he stupid? Kayser is basically saying that Maggie should have put up James and Sarah. Then Kayser does to maggie and tries to get her to put up someone else other than him. Someone from her allies. Again, Kayser must be stupid to think that people will listen to such drivel when he has clearly targetted them previously. He actually thought that it would work. Kayser and company are laughable. So Maggie puts up his new partner and he doesn't get it. They thought they were smart. People could clearly see that they were a partners and which team was broken up did not matter as long as one of them went.

I wonder why one team is thought of as evil and one not. I see Kayser and company as Evil. I agree that Kayser could be physically abusive to women. Sarah and James sitting on the fence and will go which way the wind blows.

Why is ok for Kayser's side to sing songs like Carpet Munching and pillow biters which is clearly making fun of gay people?

She did not say that much.  To assume that her comment was directed at his religion is an assumption that is racist.  You are stereotyping in saying that it was directed at that.  Ivette said it based on her observations and judging by his reaction she hit the nail on the head.  Kayser clearly does not like women who are vocal and strong.  He wanted to hit her as he stated when she had not said that much to him.  It took one statement for him to get angry and show signs of violence.

Ivette had been trash talking Kaysar, shunning Kaysar, making fun of Kaysar, ridiculing his religious beliefs and practices ALL WEEK before she got stood up to in the conversation.

She DID say THAT MUCH all week long. It wasn't ONE STATEMENT. It was a barrage of negative, uncalled for and ignorant attacks on Kaysar for quite some time.

Regardless if you are man, woman or child...there is a line one needs to NOT cross when talking to other people. We all have to learn it...it's different with different people. Ivette crossed it the whole time they were in the house leading up to the incident where Kaysar stood up to her.

If she'd been a guy, maybe he would have taken a swing...but he held it under control and didn't hit her...even though her words were "fighting words" and had been for sometime. You can push people only so far before it is considered purposeful slander and provocation.

He showed restraint in my opinion. Ivette needs to censor her comments...she's young...she'll learn.

There is nothing you can say that will justify Kayser obvious violent tendencies.  No man I know would ever attempt to intimidate a woman the way that Kayser did.  You assumption with regards to Ivette are based on assumptions.  Kayser stated he was ready to hit her.  If the cameras were not there he most certainly would have.

Of course no one should ever raise a hand to another person...ever! But the way you go on and argue this point INTO THE GROUND, I'm surprised no man you know HASN'T attempted to STAND UP TO YOU. Perhaps you are like Ivette and don't know when to shut it. Not because you might be hit, but because YOU ARE BEATING A DEAD HORSE...and if you do it here...you probably do it in your personal life. I can tell when I've gone too far and am inciting someone into anger...Ivette needs to LEARN THAT! Do you see the point Morph?

Let it go!!!!!!!! Kaysar didn't hit her. Ivette is a 'MOUTH'.

I believe he is a possible woman beater from his actions in the house.  Regardless of what a person says you do not stand up to another woman the way he did to evette.  He wanted to hit her and was showing his power over her.  He was trying to stare her down and wanted to hit her.  I do not think it is wrong of me to say such a thing as I believe he has the potential to be.  I believe he would not hesitate to hit a wife should she say something he did not like.  His attitude in the house has shown that.

Janelle said she is attracted to controlling and domineering men.  Makes sense that she would team up with Kayser cause he likes to show his power.

I seen that clip again and again and again and he just stood up over her. He didn't even have his fists clenched or balled or anything. His hands were barely closed. He has never showed any indication of being a woman beater and you're all just as bad as the Mike is a sexual predator screamers!!!

I did and have labelled him a woman beater.  I do believe he is a domineering woman beeting kind of man.  He stated in the confessional that he was about to hit her.  That to me says he is a violent person and is a woman beater or has potential to be.  I believe that Kayser is an abusive domineering man.  I can say it and will.

He would have hit her if there were not people around to stop him.  That was clear.

That's ridiculous. Some people, even non-violent men can be provoked by a woman into hitting them. If they curse their mothers, talk about their race, religion etc. Ivette's ignorant ass insulted an entire religion when she said that all muslim men hated women. Those are fighting words, man or woman. If he were going to hit her, he would have. He just stood up and looked at her like how dare you say such things.

Thats a crock as well. Nothing any woman can say will make me hit her. She coud insult me, my religion, my kids, or my mom and I would never hit a woman. Not a chance.

All kidding aside, the examples I gave were just examples. People are provoked all of the time. You're not a better person because you say you can't be provoked. You never know what situation you may end up in.

What if a woman was coming at you with a knife, trying to stab you, would you hit her then? What if a woman was trying to hurt your children, would you knock her out to get her off of them?

I'm not a man, but if someone said something ugly about my mother, man or woman, we are taking a trip to fist city.

Self defense of violence clearly is not the same as hitting a woman because of something she said. You are now totally changing what you said originally.

Unless in an act of self defense any man that hits a woman is a total coward in my eyes.

I grew up fighting in golden gloves. I'm far from a pansy. I actually love to fight in the ring but I have never hit a woman and nothing a woman could say would make me hit her.

No they didn't change anything. MANY of you keep saying, no man should hit a woman NO MATTER what she does. DOES NOT SAYS.

Of course no one should ever raise a hand to another person...ever! But the way you go on and argue this point INTO THE GROUND, I'm surprised no man you know HASN'T attempted to STAND UP TO YOU. Perhaps you are like Ivette and don't know when to shut it. Not because you might be hit, but because YOU ARE BEATING A DEAD HORSE...and if you do it here...you probably do it in your personal life. I can tell when I've gone too far and am inciting someone into anger...Ivette needs to LEARN THAT! Do you see the point Morph?

Let it go!!!!!!!! Kaysar didn't hit her. Ivette is a 'MOUTH'.

I've been ready to hit lots of people and never did it. I've had some kids(teens) piss me off to the extreme (they know they can get away with it cuz the law says........) and wanted to hit them but know I can't. My own kids get me mad enough that I want to spank and don't but i WANT to. Doesn't label me a child beater. MORPH get your facts straight before mouthing off alot of crap.

Happy, I get your point.