If Kayser goes I have decided

Guest sara-is-hot

Guest sara-is-hot
I did and have labelled him a woman beater.  I do believe he is a domineering woman beeting kind of man.  He stated in the confessional that he was about to hit her.  That to me says he is a violent person and is a woman beater or has potential to be.  I believe that Kayser is an abusive domineering man.  I can say it and will.

He would have hit her if there were not people around to stop him.  That was clear.

That's ridiculous. Some people, even non-violent men can be provoked by a woman into hitting them. If they curse their mothers, talk about their race, religion etc. Ivette's ignorant ass insulted an entire religion when she said that all muslim men hated women. Those are fighting words, man or woman. If he were going to hit her, he would have. He just stood up and looked at her like how dare you say such things.

Thats a crock as well. Nothing any woman can say will make me hit her. She coud insult me, my religion, my kids, or my mom and I would never hit a woman. Not a chance.

All kidding aside, the examples I gave were just examples. People are provoked all of the time. You're not a better person because you say you can't be provoked. You never know what situation you may end up in.

What if a woman was coming at you with a knife, trying to stab you, would you hit her then? What if a woman was trying to hurt your children, would you knock her out to get her off of them?

I'm not a man, but if someone said something ugly about my mother, man or woman, we are taking a trip to fist city.

Self defense of violence clearly is not the same as hitting a woman because of something she said. You are now totally changing what you said originally.

Unless in an act of self defense any man that hits a woman is a total coward in my eyes.

I grew up fighting in golden gloves. I'm far from a pansy. I actually love to fight in the ring but I have never hit a woman and nothing a woman could say would make me hit her.

No they didn't change anything. MANY of you keep saying, no man should hit a woman NO MATTER what she does. DOES NOT SAYS.

If you read her quotes they did in fact change dramatically.

She went from:

"curse their mothers, talk about their race, religion etc."

to

"What if a woman was coming at you with a knife, trying to stab you, would you hit her then? What if a woman was trying to hurt your children, would you knock her out to get her off of them?"

Clearly it doesnt take a genius to know the difference between somebody using words vs somebody trying to physically attack you.

I think most of us learned in grade school. Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not talking about Denise changing HER words, I am talking about the fact that A FEW of you have mentioned NO MATTER WHAT A WOMAN DOES not says. And then you said self defense was different.

I thought you meant changing the theory of hitting a woman so i apologize for THAT misunderstanding. But I seen a few posts that said cannot hit a woman no matter what she DOES. And that means you cannot hit a woman for coming at you with a knife.

That was a statement not an opinion. I beat the shit out of a guy once because he said something bad about my son. I expected him to hit me back and had he hit me, I wouldn't have charged him, because I was getting "mother" on HIS ASS!!!

LOL if you use words as a legal defense for throwing a punch you will lose in court. Whoever you are getting this info from is a really bad source

Sounds like the TWINKY defense, if i recall right that one worked too!

LOL Thats an urban legend as well as these "fighting words" being a legal defense to committ batter.

Here are excerpts taken from a random sampling of post-trial news stories about the White murders. Note that all of them erroneously report that junk food was claimed as the cause of White's depression rather than as an indicator of his depression:

* [White] got off with voluntary manslaughter. The defense had argued that the refined sugar in White's junk food had made him depressed and mentally incapable of premeditated murder.

* His defense lawyer argued that White had been clinically depressed and that his judgment was impaired by a steady diet of junk food. That strategy was dubbed by the media "the Twinkie defense."

* His attorneys mounted what came to be known as the "Twinkie defense,'' in which he argued that he suffered from diminished capacity because of the excessive amounts of junk food he consumed.

* At his trial, White mounted the infamous "Twinkie defense,'' with lawyers arguing that his habit of feasting on junk food had left him with diminished capacity for reason.

Lawyers can use just about anything as a defense based upon their interpretation of the law, whether or not the judge buys it is a different story.

By the way, "The Fighting Word" doctrine does exist. You can find its legal definition in Black's Law Dictionary.

This thread is absolutely hilarious, especially Morph.

Morph, save your judgemental myopic representation of the truth for your fellow cult members at N.O.W.

You guys trumpet and make so much noise over something that is simply not accurate or true, it belittles and takes away from REAL instances of abuse, intimidation and assault.

- don't take out your own personal issues and project them to the rest of the world.

Guest need food
Ivette had been trash talking Kaysar, shunning Kaysar, making fun of Kaysar, ridiculing his religious beliefs and practices ALL WEEK before she got stood up to in the conversation.

Now this is an out and out lie. Do you plan on providing more false information. She made one statement with regards to him not liking women and he freaked out. Most men can take more than that before freaking out. He does have an anger problem and I agree with Morph. I do not not how people can stand behind him when he is clearly not stable.

People here are defending his actions when there is no excuse for what he did. I do agree that people can be pushed but all it takes with beater Kayser is one statement and he has to threaten women physically.

Guest TheGnome

My first time reading this site and I had to join real quick for the very first thread I read.

It's one thing to think someone may have the potential to be physically abusive. But Morph has completely turned into HE IS an abuser which is totally over the line and simply NOT true.

How can YOU not see that what you're saying is now complete BS? I can see how you saw the situation differently and took something away from it that not everyone saw or agrees with. But now you're flat out labeling him as a woman abuser. Puhleease! He ahs never laid his hands on any woman...hell the man has never even been with a woman. If he really loved to control them, you'd think he would've had so much experience in that department by now.

So he stood up to Ivette, it looked threatening to some...he did apologize to her. Move on. First you say he never apologized and then you say if he did it wans't sincere. If you never heard his apology (as you said) then how would you know if it was sincere or not? Just more proof that you're talking out of the side of your neck and hellbent on raking him through the mud.

Ivette has proven herself to be a disgusting racist over the past few weeks. She is hardly some innocent victim. And clearly the one who is "not stable" with this obsession with Crappy.

Guest sara-is-hot
I am not talking about Denise changing HER words, I am talking about the fact that A FEW of you have mentioned NO MATTER WHAT A WOMAN DOES not says.  And then you said self defense was different.

I thought you meant changing the theory of hitting a woman so i apologize for THAT misunderstanding.  But I seen a few posts that said cannot hit a woman no matter what she DOES.  And that means you cannot hit a woman for coming at you with a knife.   

That was a statement not an opinion.  I beat the shit out of a guy once because he said something bad about my son.  I expected him to hit me back and had he hit me, I wouldn't have charged him, because I was getting "mother" on HIS ASS!!!

These were my exact words in my quote.

"Nothing any woman can say will make me hit her. She coud insult me, my religion, my kids, or my mom and I would never hit a woman. Not a chance."

I clearly said nothing a woman can say.

Even if a woman did attack me physically I would always try to walk away and only respond physically if given no other choice. I could kill a woman with 1-2 punchs. What does that prove? End result is I go to jail most likely.

Now this is an out and out lie.  Do you plan on providing more false information. 

Its obvious who has been watching the live feeds and who only watches the show.

Vomette had been spouting off about everyone and especially KAY for quite some time before that comment. And everyone has seen her true colors over the course of the last week with her racial slurs and stereotyping. Whats even worse, she is actually THINKING about what she is saying, and STILL saying it.

Like I said above. You guys need to go back to your N.O.W group and stop projecting your own issues onto everyone else.

I'm with Sara-is-hot, it's entirely possible to go throughout your life as a male and not once fight a women.

I kind of feel sorry for the ones that find this hard to believe, since it means they've been exposed to such in some manner or just watch too much "Lifetime" channel.

Guest sara-is-hot

Fighting words n. words intentionally directed toward another person which are so nasty and full of malice as to cause the hearer to suffer emotional distress or incite him/her to immediately retaliate physically (hit, stab, shoot, etc.) While such words are not an excuse or defense for a retaliatory assault and battery, if they are threatening they can form the basis for a lawsuit for assault.

I'm just wondering whether Kaysar has shown any agression towards anyone else in the house since the Ivette incident? I've been watching both the show and feeds and from what I have seen he has not done anything else to make me think that he may be an abusive person. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Guest sara-is-hot

I havent seen him do anything since. I think he was just under pressure and made a mistake. We all make them.

Guest strawberry
There is nothing you can say that will justify Kayser obvious violent tendencies.  No man I know would ever attempt to intimidate a woman the way that Kayser did.  You assumption with regards to Ivette are based on assumptions.  Kayser stated he was ready to hit her.  If the cameras were not there he most certainly would have.

I am amazed at how blind people are on this board and accept what is clearly abusive behaviour on Kaysers part.  There are warning signals that go off with peoples behaviour and Kayser is clearly a controlling individual with violent tendencies towards women.  I suppose if you had a daughter you would trust someone like Kayser with her and would accept him behaving in such a manner.

Good thing no man will ever be cursed with a woman like Ivette!

He WANTED To hit her but he DID NOT! Facts still remain the same:)

I'm a woman, but I felt that if I was Kaysar, I would have slapped her. I don't know how Kaysar could contain his anger after being slandered, cursed, backbited, yelled at, accused of not respecting woman by this horseface Ivetto. I don't think he would have hit her though. I think he is more respectful towards woman than Howie, James or Michael, so I don't know why you're jumping on his case. Plus, he apologized to her. I would not have.

Guest sara-is-hot
I'm a woman, but I felt that if I was Kaysar, I would have slapped her. I don't know how Kaysar could contain his anger after being slandered, cursed, backbited, yelled at, accused of not respecting woman by this horseface Ivetto.  I don't think he would have hit her though. I think he is more respectful towards woman than Howie, James or Michael, so I don't know why you're jumping on his case.  Plus, he apologized to her. I would not have.

So you think if a lady tells a man "you have no respect for women" then it is justified for the man to slap the woman?

HMM OK :)

Guest need food

All because she said he did not like women. Yes intimidating a woman and wanting to hit her, having to be held back is cause for him to behave as he did for that horrid statement. :rolls eyes:

The guy has no control of his anger and I believe he could easily beat a woman. He obviously believes that he is the boss in a male female relationship. I have to side with others on this in that Kayser is abusive.

Abusive? You can't say what you think he would have done, you should have to say what was actually done. He did not lay a hand on her.

Kaysar is the only one in that house that has shown respect to the women. Physically and Verbally.

Go Kaysar. You rock my world!

why does everyone still have a problem with this? ivette doesnt.

and not for nothing.. but she said a lot more to him than one comment. (not that it should change anything)

I truely think he had no intention of hitting her. looks to me like he stood up, and started bitting his lip because he wanted to say something mean back, but unlike ivette.. he knows how to think before you speak and he held it in.

but anyways.. you cant go around saying someone is violent when they have not been.

Guest dargay

To Morph and Need Food

you people declared Kaysar a woman beater as soon as you heard his last name and now you are misportraying one incident with Ivette in order to malign the guy. Kaysar stood up because he was extremely insulted, he never threatened or touched Ivette. Neither has he made any racist comments or threats against Ivette or anyone else in the house. Ivette and April on the other hands are guilty of denigrating and ridiculing Kaysar and others.

Regarding your comments on Kaysar and women, I have not heard him talk anything about "women's boobies" or comment on their dress or lifestyle. There is no basis for your claim that he disrespects women. Morph and NeedFood are two hateful people who treat others based on what they see/hear on tv and not what people actually say or do. The proble lies with Morph and NeedFood not with Kaysar or anyone else.

Guest strawberry
To Morph and Need Food

you people declared Kaysar a woman beater as soon as you heard his last name and now you are misportraying one incident with Ivette in order to  malign the guy. Kaysar stood up because he was extremely insulted, he never threatened or touched Ivette. Neither has he made any racist comments or threats against Ivette or anyone else in the house. Ivette and April on the other hands are guilty of denigrating and ridiculing Kaysar and others.

Regarding your comments on Kaysar and women, I have not heard him talk anything about "women's boobies" or comment on their dress or lifestyle. There is no basis for your claim that he disrespects women. Morph and NeedFood are two hateful people who treat others based on what they see/hear on tv and not what people actually say or do. The proble lies with Morph and NeedFood not with Kaysar or anyone else.

right on!

Guest strawberry

All because she said he did not like women. Yes intimidating a woman and wanting to hit her, having to be held back is cause for him to behave as he did for that horrid statement. :rolls eyes:

The guy has no control of his anger and I believe he could easily beat a woman. He obviously believes that he is the boss in a male female relationship. I have to side with others on this in that Kayser is abusive.

have u seen him in action beating a girl up?

LOL if you use words as a legal defense for throwing a punch you will lose in court. Whoever you are getting this info from is a really bad source

Sounds like the TWINKY defense, if i recall right that one worked too!

LOL Thats an urban legend as well as these "fighting words" being a legal defense to committ batter.

Here are excerpts taken from a random sampling of post-trial news stories about the White murders. Note that all of them erroneously report that junk food was claimed as the cause of White's depression rather than as an indicator of his depression:

* [White] got off with voluntary manslaughter. The defense had argued that the refined sugar in White's junk food had made him depressed and mentally incapable of premeditated murder.

* His defense lawyer argued that White had been clinically depressed and that his judgment was impaired by a steady diet of junk food. That strategy was dubbed by the media "the Twinkie defense."

* His attorneys mounted what came to be known as the "Twinkie defense,'' in which he argued that he suffered from diminished capacity because of the excessive amounts of junk food he consumed.

* At his trial, White mounted the infamous "Twinkie defense,'' with lawyers arguing that his habit of feasting on junk food had left him with diminished capacity for reason.

Lawyers can use just about anything as a defense based upon their interpretation of the law, whether or not the judge buys it is a different story.

By the way, "The Fighting Word" doctrine does exist. You can find its legal definition in Black's Law Dictionary.

Lawyers can use anything as a defense, but it may not be a LEGAL defense. There's a difference.

There is nothing you can say that will justify Kayser obvious violent tendencies.  No man I know would ever attempt to intimidate a woman the way that Kayser did.  You assumption with regards to Ivette are based on assumptions.  Kayser stated he was ready to hit her.  If the cameras were not there he most certainly would have.

If he never acted on these so-called tendencies, you have no basis in fact to accuse him of being a woman-beater. Ivette has verbally expressed her racist attitude toward Kaysar on many occasions. You cannot read Kaysar's mind and you do not know him personally, so your assumption that he would have hit her is purely speculation on your part without any basis in fact.

I am amazed at how blind people are on this board and accept what is clearly abusive behaviour on Kaysers part.  There are warning signals that go off with peoples behaviour and Kayser is clearly a controlling individual with violent tendencies towards women.  I suppose if you had a daughter you would trust someone like Kayser with her and would accept him behaving in such a manner.

Personally, I'm amazed at how ignorant you are. You are clearly no psychologist and have no experience with this man to base your opinion. Kaysar seems to be a very respectful person. He has shown respect to everyone in that house and even checks Howie on some of the things he has said to the women in the house, so if I got to know him personally and he demonstrated the type of person he seems to me to be in that house, I would trust him with my daughter.