July 30th Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

Maggie, and Sarah, Beau and a few others were playing the "pass the cup" game and now all feeds cut to fish.

---- 1:16PM

Feeds back, Kaysar and James playing Coasters.

Ivette, maggie, Sarah, April, Beau, Janelle practicing the cup game..

---- 1:22 PM

Jennifer, Janelle, Beau, April, Ivette, Maggie, Sarah are finally starting to get the basics of the game.. they are now playing for real

Howie and James playing coasters, Rachel and Kaysar is sitting on the couches watching them.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone is getting really nervous. James thought April overheard the 6 talking. April is talking to Beau and thinks something is up, and that neither James or Kaysar are going home. James thinks the POV is a shooting range, and that would prove Maggie is a cop.

Guest Shockalot

All I can tell you right now James and Sarah are in with Janelle and Howie and they all seem very tight with each other.

Kaysar is consulting/coaching with James about what can or can not happen.

April takes Beau into the Gym and informs him James is with Kaysar and they came out of the room smiling and in some sort of plan with each other.

They are very annoyed with James and Kaysar and are insisting that no matter what - one of them is going home.

As near as I can tell - the Veto comp seems to be something 'Ongoing' with people commenting on where they are 'placed' in line for it (??)

Sarah was sitting down in a bedroom, and Kaysar, Howie and Janelle were talking to her. I think I heard Howie say "See, it's already getting into your head!" It seems as though they might be doubting how Sarah is feeling. James told a story about someone not letting him borrow his Bible to read it.

James: I can't believe he wouldn't let me read his Bible!

James told them that whatever they needed to talk about could wait until after the competition.

Kaysar talks to Janelle alone for a minute, and she asks him if he really thinks they are all gunning for him? He says yes. She says she doesn't think so, and Kaysar says he does think so, but he could be wrong. He says he wishes that they had won the HOH comp.

Briefly, Kaysar and Sarah and James talk and the question was asked about who would go up then, if one of them gets the veto? Either Janelle or Sarah said they would go up and go home. Kaysar says no, they will swing the vote! They seem to be trying to say that one of them will be leaving, obviously, but Kaysar seems to still be saying they can beat it. James says this is too much to think about before the competition.

Sarah is talking about how she has nothing to go home to--no job, nothing.

Howie comes over to Janelle and Kaysar and they are quiet, and he asks if they are mad at him? Kaysar says "No!" in a surprised voice. Janelle says "Howwwwie!" He says (in a joking way) they didn't like him when they first came in the house! Kaysar says he got over it. They start to tell Howie something, then say they can't say it right now. Howie continues to say tell him, is there something he should know? They say they have to tell him later, so he goes to use the WC. James comes in and pulls aside Kaysar and Janelle and says that when they were talking, it got right back to Maggie, and they have to be more careful because people listen around corners! (I saw Beau and Jennifer on another feed, and they may have been listening, but I'm not sure).

They are all nervous and suffering because BB is making them wait.

April is now whispering to Beau in the weight room. She says that Kaysar and Janelle were whispering. She is worried. She then says that one of them is going home, though, and they can't stop it. Beau agrees.

April: I wonder what they were talking about, though. I wonder if I could get Sarah to tell me? I just can't...Why is Sarah still trusting them?

Beau: Who would you vote out, if it is between Kaysar and James?

April says that she can't answer, she isn't sure yet and won't be until the time comes to vote.

April: Both of them are HORRIBLE! Horrible!

She says that for her own safety, probably Kaysar staying is the best because he doesn't have vengeance for HER. Beau says "Yes, for YOU, but Maggie..."

April says that James SWORE ON THE BIBLE in front of Maggie that he would put up Howie and Rachel if he was safe and won HOH next.

(Now I am wondering if James really said they wouldn't let him read their Bible--he may have been telling Kaysar and Sarah and Janelle about swearing on the Bible and saying he can't believe they made him do that? I am just not sure)

Conversation between april and beau

April is telling beau who she thinks would be the best houseguest to leave the game between james and kaysar however they are confused on which one is the "worse" of the two.

Beau goes upstairs the HOH room to tell maggie and ivette that the other group is planning something to save themselves.

M: james doesn't want sarah to go because he knows he wont get the money. if he helps jan or kaysar who do you think is going to be beside him on the chopping block? james is a fool to hang out with them

I: he's only hanging out with them because he's a floater and to save himself, make everyone believe he's on there side..

April joines the conversation and tells the people in the HOH room the exact same story, that she came into the room and janelle came out of the room laughing and kaysar came out smiling.. they are up to something.

I: the only thing they can do is sell someone the sacrifice.. take one for the team.. Janelle wins the veto and takes off kaysar.

M: they are trying to play this game that sarah goes home.

B: it's not going to work.

A: maggie is the one who get's to pick who goes up on the block

M: i never said i was going to put up sarah

They are talking about the votes and how it would be 4/4 and maggie would be the deciding vote. Maggie doesn't want anyone of her group to turn on each other for the voting this week.

M: what am i suppose to do when we come about a situation where there is a 5/3 vote i'd be finished in this game.

I: if howie and james are up there, we are going to vote james out and if james is on the block it will be a 4/4 voting making you maggie kick out james.

I: the plan for them is for janelle to win VETO and take of kaysar

A: james thinks he is staying. he thinks that. trust me

I: point is they are going to try giving janelle the power of veto.

Guest Shockalot

Howie telling James that Rachel has no bargaining power since she is 30+.

He starts telling Rachel out loud, He would pump her everyday.

Pump her in the morning.

Pump her at night.

James suggests Howie shouldnt brag about giving women 27 seconds at a time.

Howie says that only happens with young babes like Jennifer (who is in room) he would get his woody right back and pump again.

Howie going on about giving the girls the 'Tongue Twister'.

Its not a Hurricane.. its a 'Howiecane'.

Basically at this point Howie is drooling, rubbing on girls, talking about panties, boobies and doing it to the girls.

At one point Janelle tries to jokingly kick Howie in the ass.. Howie says "Dont hurt yourself.. you have a competition coming up!"

In the HOH room ..

April and maggie seem to be on different pages on who should be the one to leave out of kaysar or james. Maggie thinks that james is the bigger threat and april believes that kaysar is the biggest threat.

I: kaysar will tell anyone that people are weak. He probably is telling james that sarah didn't want to come here and that way we can let sarah go home and you get to stay. James thinks that he is not leaving at least on our end. He said today: i hope that if i'm up there and no one wins it, i think ya'll would get rid of kaysar before me.

M: why would james and sarah want to be split up in the summer if one goes home.

A: james doesn't really care if he's with sarah in mexico, it's sarah who can't be without james.

They are really racking there brains trying to figure out the next move of the other houseguest's in regards to the veto comp.

*sarah joins conversation*

S: if james and i try to get them out first, do you think we'd have enough votes.

M: you mean if it stays as it is.

S: i mean leave it totally as is.

A: what is kaysar telling you guys to do

Sarah is telling the group in the HOH room that her group wants to vote her out. They've been trying to convience her. Sarah is telling the other group everything....

April keeps repeating that she knew it... she already know's this was the plan.

The five are worried, even though they have the power! They are talking in the HOH room, and they are trying to figure out what Kaysar is planning.

April says that she knows what they are planning, what they are thinking. She starts telling them her ideas about how Janelle would take off Kaysar if she wins it, and then they will keep James because they need him because he is strong. Then, they think Maggie would put up Sarah. They are watching the spycam and they are saying "Look at her! She thinks she is going! They have talked her into it! (about Sarah)" April has worked herself up.

Ivette and April are both saying that Kaysar has his team completely manipulated. Maggie says that they can't take out Sarah unless someone on their team switches sides.

Sarah has now come into the HOH room and has told them that Kaysar and Janelle want to win and keep James, and they want her (Sarah) out. She asks them if she and James work to take out the others in the POV comp and leave things as is, will they have the votes to both stay?

Sarah: The thing is, I know Howie, Rachel and Janelle will all vote James out.

April: Why are you even talking to them, still? Why??

Sarah says she is not talking to them about strategy. She is just talking to have people to talk to.

April, Beau and Ivette are all throwing questions at Sarah, and she is trying to answer. Maggie is acting like the Godfather, and they all fall silent as she asks Sarah if James wants to prove himself?

Sarah says yes, and she knows what Maggie is asking.

Maggie: I will be watching very closely what happens.

Sarah says that she and James are "their little toys right now" and that in reality she knows that the group is really all about Howie, Rachel, Janelle and Kaysar.

Sarah: James already told me, you need to protect yourself. If I leave next week, you need to know who your enemies are.

Rachel knocks and comes in, and acts what are they doin?

Maggie: Talking about the game!

Rachel: Oh.

Sarah looks at the others. Rachel tries to talk about a ball. Sarah says "You can't trust anybody."

Maggie asks who Rachel is "rooting for." She says she doesn't really know right now, and she would rather not answer. She says let's go out there and let the best person win. They can't change things or strategize--just go out there and do it. You don't know what the game will be, so there is nothing they can do to strategize.

Ivette: That's how I felt until last week. When a person that you care about it up, it changes everything.

April: Could you make it here without Howie, Rachel?

Rachel: Could I? I don't know. Could you make it in here without Jennifer?

April: Yeah.

Rachel: Yeah, well, you know.

Ivette: This game...It's just a situation you are put in. You know what I mean?

Ivette says they have to stay true to themselves, do what they think is best. You can say it is strategy, but at some point it becomes personal.

(Rachel is getting the cold shoulder, and she tries to talk and Ivette talks over her).

Ivette says that people keep saying they have to take the strongest player out, but anybody could have rolled that ball. Rachel says that is what she is saying. Ivette says that it all really comes down to who you want to wake up every morning and see.

Rachel is VERY uncomfortable right now, and it shows. FOTH

Guest Turtleboy

Ivette and April are talking alone in the HOH bathroom.

Ivette, "Everyone can hate me for what I am going to say, but I don't care. Didn't Osama convince all those people to kill themselves, well then Kaysar."

and it cuts to the fish.

On F1/2 we see Kaysar and James lying down on the bed side by side, with their legs hanging over. James is talking about college and his decisions.

Earlier, in the HOH room, before Rachel came in, Maggie was saying that Howie was acting odd, and she thinks he "found out something...." She was saying that he shouldn't have been able to find out anything. April immediately piped up and said he probably just knows he will be going up if the veto is used! Maggie says he shouldn't think that or know that, unless someone said something. Beau pipes in and says that they all think that when a comp comes up, and so it isn't unusual that any of them would think that.

Back in the HOH room now, Ivette is in the bathroom talking to someone, and she is talking about the plan that Kaysar and Howie and Janelle have to get rid of James eventually. I think she was talking to Sarah. She says everyone may hate her for saying this, but...(FOTH kicks in briefly to hide this). Now, Ivette and (probably) Sarah leave the HOH WC.

Rachel is still in the HOH room. They are talking about clothes now, and Beau is animated. Maggie is mostly listening.

They are saying that they could have taken 20 showers by now! April says that she knows--that is what makes her so mad! They are tired of waiting for the comp to start.

Beau is talking about how James and Kaysar are lying on the bed talking. Beau asks if Sarah told James she was talking to them? She says yes, James knows. (Rachel is listening to this).

Ivette: I think it would be funny if someone went up instead of Sarah.

Beau: You mean if they use veto?

Ivette: Yeah. They think it will be Sarah.

April (singsong voice) Little do they knoooo---ow!!

Ivette says they think they can get out of it, but they thought the same with Cappy, and they couldn't get out of it.

Rachel says she doesn't think that they think they can get out of it.

Ivette gets a little snippy at this, and Rachel says they are all in the same position.

April: Yeah, but you can make the decision about whether you go down DIRTY or CLEAN.

Rachel: Well, what do you consider dirty or clean? (laughs in a disbelieving voice)

The sound went out, so I couldnt' hear the answer to that.

(Sarah definitely has the attitude that she is with the other side now, and they were making sure that they let Rachel know that it wouldn't be Sarah going up if the veto was used)

April says that probably BB will come in and tell them that the veto is postponed, and it will be tomorrow!

Janelle is in the living room trying to play coasters, and Howie is joking with her all of the time.

Janelle: Howie! I can see your underwear!

Howie: Is it sexy? Does it turn you on? Does it get you wet?

Janelle: No. They are the same underwear you have been wearing for a week.

Howie tells Janelle that she was wearing her "period panties" yesterday. She tells him to shut up.

Howie asks how long it will be before she gives it up for Michael.

Janelle: It's none of your business, Howie.

Howie: Oh, but I think it is my business.

Janelle: Why?

Howie: Because I was in on the beginning of this relationship.

Howie says that he wants to know when the relationship goes, when it culminates.

She says that she doesn't know if she would be comfortable (with Michael, having sex) because they say she has gained so much WEIGHT.

He says Michael will love her no matter what she weighs.

Feed switches to GR with Sarah talking to James.

Sarah is telling him all about the convo. She says they told her that there is no way that Howie would give up Rachel. She says that it is really Janelle, Howie, Kaysar and Rachel who are the team, and she told them that. She says she told them, "Why do you think that Rachel walks in every time you have a conversation? They send her in!"

BB tells James not to obstruct his mic. He yells and says "Asshole! I wasn't saying shit! BB, please do not obstruct the veto competition!!!"

Sarah asks James if he wants her to leave and go to college? He says he is sick of talking about his game. She asks if he was telling Kaysar that he was fine with her going home? He snaps at her and says "Think about it! What was I supposed to say? I want to go? I want to go and leave Sarah here???!"

James says that Maggie wants them to openly defy Kaysar and his side. He tells Sarah she had better go back upstairs. Sarah immediately leaves to go upstairs.

Sarah won!

The consensus is that Kaysar is definitely going home, and James is apparently coming off the block. James says that this week is over, and now the other side wants to take out Janelle, in his opinion.

Howie and James and Rachel are in the WC area talking, cautioning each other to be careful as they talk because they could be overheard. However, the 5 are in the HOH room right now. Jennifer just said that "they are on cloud f--ing 59 right now." Ivette says "Good for them, in a sense. I mean, they fought for each other and won it."

Meanwhile, Howie said that James is the best player in the house, and James says he isn't--he is just the most abrasive.

Apparently, the comp had to do with throwing balls at pictures of the HG's, and Beau is complaining about someone throwing three balls at his and "knocking off his antenna."

Howie and Rachel were talking about how happy someone on the other team was and she said "The Gods are with me." Sarah is VERY happy and being loud and talking.

Janelle told Kaysar she didn't want to be there without him, and he said she has to work through and stick with the others.

Maggie is on the treadmill, talking to Beau. I think that she is the one that said "The Gods are with me" during the comp when Sarah won. So Howie and Rachel were surprised that Maggie was happy about that.

Maggie tells Beau that when she realized that James was winning, it was in her best interests to decide to help him win it. So she helped Sarah win.

Beau is agreeing with her about everything.

Maggie: You know why I get quiet? When I get quiet, I'm thinkin'!

Beau: Oh, yeah!

It sounds like Maggie is thinking about putting Janelle up with Kaysar.

Kaysar is now talking to April, and he is very calmly asking her about how people say that she was listening around the corner earlier, and that she ran upstairs and told everything. She says she swears, would swear on a Bible that she didn't hear anything, and didn't say a word. She says that James was on the block too, and they will fight for their lives, and she asks if he really thinks that the people on his side are not talking to Maggie and their side?

He tells her that, after their talk last week when she was so upset, he wanted to make sure and clear the air with her. She says she trusts him. She says that he could have lied and promised her five weeks when he talked to her, but he told the truth and just told her he wanted to keep her and Jennifer for a couple of weeks, so he has always been truthful to her. He tells her he isn't asking for anything--he knows he is going home. She says that isn't definitely, and he says, very definitely, he is going home. He repeats it several times.

Kaysar asks if it was personal up there, and April promises him that it was pure strategy, and not personal.

Kaysar says that is fine, then. He says that he tried to tell Eric that it was not personal, and he didn't believe him. April swears it is pure strategy at this point.

Kaysar says that April and Jennifer are being cold to him now, and he is wondering why. She denies this and says that she has been up in the HOH room, sure, but those other people have been true to her since the beginning. She says she has not been cold with him, and he says he isn't sure about that. Kaysar says that the only person he really dislikes in the house is Ivette, and he says she has no class. He says that he doesn't dislike anyone else, and it was not personal about anyone.

April says that she likes Ivette, knows that Kaysar doesn't, and she understands. She says that she likes her, but she can see why a lot of people don't like Ivette.

Kaysar: If someone says do this, she will do it. If someone says jump off a cliff, she will.

April: I wish that I could promise you this, this and this, but I have to stand up for my morals. I have enjoyed every conversation with you.

Kaysar says that Eric may not forgive him, but he does respect Eric. He says he doesn't need somone to like him for him to like THEM. He doesn't respect people who don't have minds of their own, though.

Kaysar says that he understands that April and Jennifer are wild cards.

April says she told him from the beginning, but she told him where her heart was, but she cannot put people up who have been faithful to her. He asks if she got HOH, would she have put him up? She says "Nope. Nope, I would not. I would have gotten shit for it, but no."

Kaysar: I believe you. I'm just thinking now, who can I be friends with afterwards? Even at the wrap party. Who can I look in the eye?

April: You have to understand, people are going to say things, and it is up to you whether you believe them or not.

Kaysar says that he was honest; he felt Eric was "trying to pull a fast one on" him, and that is why he did what he did.

Kaysar asks if April told them what he was going to do? Then he backtracks and says he guesses it was totally obvious, though, right?

April says yes, it was completely obvious.

Kaysar says maybe he should talk to Maggie and see what she says, and April says he should. He is worried that she understand that it truly wasn't personal when he put up Eric, and he doesn't want it to be personal for Maggie.

Kaysar to April: I hope you think I played this game with integrity.

April: You did. You shook it up.

Kaysar: Yeah, but I tried to keep it clean, too.

April: Mmm-hmmm.

Kaysar says that he stopped people from backstabbing whenever he could.

April: You have to understand that it is crazy what people will do when they are up in the chair. I'm not talking about you, but that is everyone's time to wheel and deal. I mean, if you would have been here, at least I would have felt safe next week. Now, I don't.

April says that she is going to try to play it "strategical and as true to myself as I can be. Every week, someone is going to be leaving, and every week it could be me."

April: It's hard. And you know, it's not over until the fat lady sings. It's not.

April: And you know I've always liked Sarah. And since she won it, I'm happy for her.

Kaysar: No, I know. I just want to walk out of this without any regrets.

April: I'm being honest with you. I couldn't put up Maggie or Beau. I couldn't have done it, so I was at least honest with you.

Jennifer just came into the WC room, and Jennifer hugged Kaysar. She tells him that he is grabbing her back fat. He tells her to not reject him this week just because he is leaving, and she says she isn't--she told him she would do his nails, didn't she?

Kaysar just went into the workout room to talk to Maggie. She rudely continues to run on the treadmill the ENTIRE time he talks to her. She is very, very cold to him. He is awkwardly trying to talk to her, and he tells her he just wanted to make sure before he goes that it isn't personal. She says "I'm not going to admit anything." He gives a little nervous laugh, and says "Oh, so it COULD be personal." She says no, that's not what she meant. He asks if that means it was not a personal decision? She says "Yes. That is correct. It is not personal."

He tries to explain that he wanted to say again, as he said a few days ago, that it wasn't a personal thing with Eric, it was the game. He just wants to make sure it was the game for her, and not personal. She says it wasn't personal. She tells him he played a good game. He says she did, too. He says that means something coming from someone in her profession. She doesn't answer, so he says, "You are a policewoman, right?" She says "What?" He says, "You're not a nurse, right?" She says, "Yes, I am an ER nurse." He says "Oh," but doesn't sound convinced. He says "You can tell me at the wrap party." She doesn't answer. He lets out little nervous laughs occasionally during this. It is obvious that he is trying to go out with everyone on good terms, but she isn't allowing him to be comfortable. He says he guesses that is all he wanted to talk about, and leaves. Beau left the room when Kaysar went in, even though he told him it wasn't necessary. Kaysar tells Beau he can go back and exercise, and that he told him it wasn't necessary to leave.

Jennifer tells Kaysar he is getting paranoid. April says that if he was paranoid, he would have told Beau to leave the room.

Kaysar (seems really down) goes into the GR and Janelle asks what happened. He says he talked to April and asked her if she stabbed him in the back and she denied it. He is talking in a very low voice, being very quiet.

James talks to Kaysar and asks how Kaysar wants the votes to fall. He tells Kaysar that he doesn't want it to come to a tie and let "them" have the satisfaction of breaking a tie. He tells Kaysar to "think about it" and let him know.

Sarah talks to Howie, Janelle, James and Kaysar and tells them how she went upstairs and "acted" like she was mad and that the others were willing to cut her loose. She is telling them that "they" believed it, too.

It looks like Sarah is playing both sides, but she is telling Kaysar's team that she was laying the groundwork for the future when she will act as though she is not with Kaysar's group, but will turn on them.

Sarah is called to the DR and they clap for her, and Janelle yells "Whoo, Sarah!"

Kaysar and Janelle are alone now, and he tells her he feels he let her down, and she says he didn't. He tells her he doesn't want to see the team fall apart after this, and she needs to work with the team. She tells him to tell her what he thinks she needs to do, so she will know. He says the same thing they have talked about so far. He says certain people are only smart because they have been given certain opportunities, but Janelle has a greater capacity to understand and she is very smart, and people don't realize that. He isn't sure she even realizes she is that smart. Janelle says she thinks she is average, and Kaysar says no, she isn't. She is smart. Kaysar says he thinks he is average, and she says no, he is really smart. Kaysar says to focus, and if she does focus she should get HOH.

Janelle: So you don't think I should get rid of Ivette?

Kaysar: Keep her and make her suffer. Maggie has the leadership role. You take Maggie out because she is their leader. Who else is going to lead them?

Janelle: She'll try.

Kaysar: She'll try, and she'll make herself look like an idiot. (Ivette)

Janelle: Do you see any conflicts in our group?

Kaysar: Yes.

Janelle: So do I.

Kaysar tells Janelle to try to get final 3 with Howie and Rachel.

Janelle: They would never take me over Sarah! Oh, yeah. Cause no one likes me.

(So they would win more votes in the jury)

Kaysar (whispers): If things were different, it would have been us four.

Rachel comes in the room. Janelle asks what is going on out there, and she says nothing.

Rachel says that whatever happens, she would like Jennifer and April to be called out. She says Eric called everyone else out. She says she could easily be put up.

Janelle: You're not going up, Rachel, if that's what you think.

Rachel leaves. (I think she hugged Kaysar, but I only heard it).

Kaysar: These people are such liars. I asked her (April, I think) and she said 'No, it's just a game.' Well, I'll figure it out. Her eyes tell me that she is lying.

Janelle: She is lying. She is always lying.

Rachel is back in and says that April is a hypocrite. She says that she knows that April went upstairs and told every word of the conversation that they had about taking Kaysar off the block if Rachel won veto (if she played).

Kaysar says that he thinks they should just go along with it, and pretend they believe her.

Kaysar tells them how April told him that 'people on your side--I mean there are no sides--but people on your side will do anything.'

Kaysar: I was like, thanks for telling me that.

Rachel tells Kaysar that he should call out Jennifer and April, and tell how they tried to make deals.

Janelle: Tell them! Do it! Say, "You guys think they are so great? They were trying to make deals!"

Rachel leaves the room again.

Kaysar is lying on the gold bed with his feet on the floor, and Janelle is sitting on the bed next to him, facing him, with her feet under her. She is being really supportive of him.

Janelle: It sucks. It f---in' sucks.

Janelle lies down on her back, and Kaysar lies down next to her, on his stomach.

Kaysar: I can't believe, like April..

Janelle: April is a f--ing moron. She's a mess. A F--ing mess.

Maggie, Beau, & Jen on the hammock. Ivette is sitting next to them. Maggie said there is a situation she doesn't understand. However, she doesn't elaborate. Maggie said she shouldn't have sworn on her life (I don't know who 'she' is. Ivette said 'she' shouldn't swear on someone else's life (Matt's), it's not her life to swear on.

Pregnant women should never take a bubble bath.-Maggie

Dave's b-day is today. She asked everyone to say happy b-day all day & in different rooms so maybe he'd hear it on the internet. She wants to make something for his b-day.

Jan, How, K, Rach in kitchen

Howie to Kaysar: I love you, but I think you're gone this week. [this is a serious conversation]

R: honestly, they are putting me or howie up to make it a done deal.

H: they will put me up to scare the f*** out of me.

Janie to Rach: I don't think so..you really think so?

R: I really honestly do.

J: she's all talk though [ivette]

J: the only thing ivettes good at is running her mouth

R: omg, she doesn't stop.

H: you can't get rid of james..you cant kill that guy..if jesus chrsit came down, i don't think he could get james out of here..seriously. JC would be nervous. [janie and rachel laughing..howie is kidding]

H: how nervous would JC be if he had to get james out..he couldn't do it..you just can't do it.

talk about keys

showing ash and eric's B & w pics on feed 1

R & J just remain in kitchen.

R: you can't come int this house expecting to win though

J: I think eric did though.

R: yeah.

rach is making mac and cheese.

H & K in GR

H to K: You're the smartest guy in this house- James is the best and scrappiest player in bb 1 2 3 4 5 or 10..you just cant kill that guy..hes jsut awesome..when his ass is on the line man..he's a duck. if someone came in his room with a machine gun, they'd die, he [james] would catch them with his teeth (?) you had a good life, you'll go back to it, we'll make money when we get out of here.

talking aobut Howie and Kaysar and how they will hang out after they get out.

H: if you're out this week and im out next, sure, what the hell, why not.

K: how do we get in contact anyways?

H: i'll write it down. i don't have a pen. or a phone.

K: I'll take your med label, you're numbers on there

H: oh yeah!!! take it.

H: I think my ma deactivated my phone! I forget what I did.

howie stopped his car insurance, since he isnt driving it theres no use.

H: theres no such thing as over spraying! ((as he waves the bottles in the air))

H: Didn't know if theyd have potpourri, 14 people taking a dump isn't my idea of a good time.