July 30th Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

Today is Dave's b-day and Maggie wants to make him a cake. Rachel said she could make cream cheese icing. (How come she couldn't make it yesterday for April's cake?) Maggie asked if she could write his name on the cake. Beau said they aren't allowed to write anything. Maggie asked Beau and Jen if they would help her tell Dave "happy b-day" by saying it all day in different rooms in the house so hopefully he's hear it on the live internet feeds.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

H: if you inevitably go home this week, it's because your good...you're a target.

H: my plan was james and maggie...because

maggie to the dr

[he continues[ A.) tohught they were most powerful people.

can't hear.... in the house.

H: I wanted to go after her, I'm still going to go after her. she isn't even close to the most annmoying person in the house..april is 50 times more.. I'm a strategic player and so are you..that's all you can do.

H: first couple people going up, you don't know what the hell is going on...michael pissed everyone off, ash was soo not a threat

H: people asked me to throw vetos...I played hard in every single event. I went as hard as I could. I can't win events, that's why I'm going home, because I'm going under the radar, I'm not target #1

K: you need to get into the groove man

H: I'm going as hard as I can. when your ass is on the line, you go harder for things.

Sarah interupts them to say shes making tortaleni.

James joins H & K

H: if you inevitably go home this week, it's because your good...you're a target.

H: my plan was james and maggie...because

maggie to the dr

[he continues[ A.) tohught they were most powerful people.

can't hear.... in the house.

H: I wanted to go after her, I'm still going to go after her. she isn't even close to the most annmoying person in the house..april is 50 times more.. I'm a strategic player and so are you..that's all you can do.

H: first couple people going up, you don't know what the hell is going on...michael pissed everyone off, ash was soo not a threat

H: people asked me to throw vetos...I played hard in every single event. I went as hard as I could. I can't win events, that's why I'm going home, because I'm going under the radar, I'm not target #1

K: you need to get into the groove man

H: I'm going as hard as I can. when your ass is on the line, you go harder for things.

Sarah interupts them to say shes making tortaleni.

James joins H & K

K vents how April is a rat.

James says she wants to get rid of her but it's stupid.

Howie says he hates rats.

H: April and Ivette annoy me more then anyone in this house, but

that isn't a reason to get rid of them, you need to be strategic. maggie is the one we need to go for.

K: you HAVE to get rid of Ivette..PLEASE james.

J: when the fall apart, jen and april will be scary.

H: they are smarter then B & I

J: if you go, we'll take care of your girl for you.

K to the diary room

K: NOOO Im tired.

Kaysar: Women these days, damn! (to James and Howie)

Kaysar doesn't trust April. He'd like her out of the house but it's not a strategic move. Howie says they have to get Maggie out.

James: When they fall apart the scary one's going to be Jenny and April. If you (Kaysar) go, we'll take care of your girl for you (Jannie).

Kaysar: Ok. She'll take care of herself.

James: Yeah, Kaysar, can your girl take care of us?

Jan: Do you like Ivette? (to James)

James: She doesn't get on my nerves like she does with you guys. We have to get get Maggie out of here. Once she's gone, the strong people will be Jen and April.

Jan: I think Jennifer's so weird.

James: I fucking hate April.

James thinks Thursday's HOH comp will be a memorization thing. He tells Jan that she is so good at that. He says that April is too. Jan says that April doesn't think as fast as she does though. Kaysar and James have both accused April of evesdropping. James then says, "When Kaysar is gone next week . . . "

J/J/H talk about how Maggie is more dangerous.

Jam: with maggie is still going, eric lives on. once maggie is gone..

A & Jenny are the strong people.

J: I fuckin' hate people.

James is whispering REALLY husy with Janelle. I can't hear much, Janelle is agreeing saying she [April???] is digging herself deeper

Jam: We need to wait to thurs..Janelle you memorized EVERYTHING. I hope it's memorization

Jan: I have a a good memory

Jam: so does april.

Jam: howie and rachel realize that with K leaving they are targets also.

Jan: they think one is being put up...

Jam: doesnt matter, k's going.

Jam: we have to be so careful when we talk...April is a SNEAK..id rather do it outside or when people are alseep.

Jan: I Know, that girl...god!!! I can't even look at her without her lying to me. it drives me nuts.

Jam: lets get out maggie then we'll see what we need to do. lets get out of here. [GR]

they leave..

April: why are you all smiles?

James: my girlfriend gave me a present this morning...err this afternoon.

Howie's eating Mac N Cheese that Rachel made. Sarah is making tortellini.

Maggie has a (bug) bite on her finger.

Sarah talking about shoes and asks James if he knows what shoes she's talking about.

James: No. Just please use your veto on me.

James: Pork, the other white meat.

Maggie: Happy Birthday David!

Beau: Happy Birthday!

Howie: Happy Birthday!

James: Why don't you have everyone get together at the same time, in the same room and wish him happy birthday so you can be sure he sees it. (The cams will all be on them).

James: That's why we have to behave. The last thing I want to see when I walk out of here is Sarah's dad waiting for me.

James says when he gets evicted the last person he wants to see is Sarahs dad.

James says they have to be good.

Sarah apologizes to her dad

howie said he thought jam & S were bro and sister..because sarahs dads name is jim and he thought James was Jim Jr.

Jam: my bicept was sore from trying to crank them [veto comp]

more talk about cup game.

Maggie hurt her hand when they did the drum routine today.

James' bicep hurts from the veto comp (throwing the balls).

Ivette: Does anyone want a burger with me?

James and Howie talking sports outside on the hammock and relating it to BB.

James: Maggie tore my fucking tv off.

Howie says he didn't really see it. It's like trying to watch tv when it's turned the other way.

Howie: I have a better chance of riding your wave (James') than any of these other slobs.

James: Jamelle's luckier than I am. She gets off the block every other week and everyone hates her. The thing that you and Rachel have going for you is there are other people that people hate more. I just hope we get Maggie out of the house.

Howie: If we can't win it this week (HOH) with Maggie not playing, then we deserve to go home. I deserve to go home.

James: I can't believe how strong Eric and Maggie are still this week with Eric gone.

Howie: If I survive this week then there's no reason we can't upset the balance of power. I hope it's endurance this week. I can do anything. Swim, stand.

James: I can't man.

James and Howie talking,[[ my volume was down due to a phone call, hopefully someone caught it]]

J: the thing is, people are bigger targets then you and rachel

J: I just want maggie out of the house.

J: I can't believe how strong eric and maggie are STILL.

H: it's because is so WEAK.

J: we all had the same oppertunities.

H: the only two people that win hoh for them..nobody will win it for them after maggie is gone.

H: please make this endurance or phyiscal, i will run thru a brickwall..if I have to stand, run, swim, I will stand there for 4 days. as long as we dont have to eat anything.

[they join rachel]

magie keeps yelling happy birthday...

Howie: it was by the hair of my cock that we lost [hoh]

Rach: fricken unbelievable.

howie: it better be endurance or phyiscal.

R: I would love to see that.

H: I"m gonna get it!!

J: I wanna see pictures of the woman who gave birth to you.

R: you'll get lots of pictures...

H: I only found one picture of JUST me and you [r]

R: i have more with fran..fran could have sent more.

J: I'm so happy with the digital cam

H: can we get those?! my sister has a printer!

H: I'd like the dvd' sent to my current home address please.

R: what do you think maggie will do.

J: Janelle.

J: she wants a deffinate.

R: shell get that with me and howie.

H: shell put me up to scare me.

Jam: nobody will ever know - they think K & I are responsible for the eric thing. somehow it was our idea.

H: I drilled k puting you and maggie up. i knew it would turn eric and you against e/o.

jam: eric could have gotten out of it. i told eric, he couldnt beat anyone else wthout me. you can't.

H: maggies stronger..by far

Jam: if i go, you're fucked [what he said to eric] but he didnt wanna listen. and now hes at home.

r: wishing he had done it differently.

r: i would rather get rid of Ivette at this point.

h: 2 most annoying people..her and april...i dont feel as threatend as I do maggie, do you agree?

Jam: of course..i think her and jenny are equal.

h: yeah. im jsut ignoring her now. its bugging her.

r: let it bug her..let it.

h: friends close...enemies closer.

r: you're on a roll.

h: you can roll right int hoh.

j: i would rather janelle wins...there is nobody they hate more.

Jam: with me, they will kiss our asses, with you [howie] they will kiss your ass, but janelle? no way.

how: i want to say, go pack, cuz one of you is getting your ass kicked out of here. [if he wins hoh]

Janelle James and Rachel talking around the outside table

They all want to win HOH really bad

James says that he would rather see Janelle win it because everyone would just start packing their bags whereas if he wins they will just suck up to him

James: I feel like a fat bastard right now (after going in to get more food)

Someone is going to make a cake for Maggie's Dave

Howie just called Rachel April...and Rachel is saying how everyone calls her April...and April just steps outside and says that everyone calls her Rachel...basically people dont know the different between April and Rachel

April just comes out for a smoke

Howie: It was by a hair on my cock that we lost last week (HOH comp). Everybody's got a different strategy but we can't do anything until after the HOH comp.

What do you think Maggie's gonna do? Janelle.

Rachel: This is such a stupid game.

Howie: I drilled Kaysar on putting you (James) and Maggie up. Because you were the stronger players, then it would stir things up.

The other side doesn't believe it was Howie though, they think it was either James or Kaysar that came up with the idea.

Howie: I'm also a smart and intelligent guy. I ignore her completely (Jen).

Apparently she's being weird-hanigng on Howie but when he touches her she says "what are you doing?"

Howie: They have to be getting so worried. Somehow we're holding together.

Rachel: You're on such a roll I can see you winning HOH.

James: I would rather Jan won HOH next week because they are so afraid of her. With you or me they would be trying to kiss ass but with her they would pack.

Rachel: We can't be overconfident.

Rachel: That's dumb. Nobody wants to eat it (cake).

Howie: There are no rules here. Someone takes a cheap shot, that's part of the game.

Howie accidently called Rachel, April. Ivette calls April, Rachel.

April's down to 4 cigs. She says she has to start working out with Howie when she quits smoking. She isn't sure if she's going to use the patches or not, not sure if she'll need them.

April and Janelle are both down to the last pack of cigarettes

Howie says he can get rid of the ashtrays

April cuts in to say that if she wins HOH BB may give her some

James says she should quit..he doesnt like to have friends who smoke

Jam leaves.

Ivette yells if anyone wnats her desert.

R to H: gross, nobody wants that.. *eyeroll*....[quickly] but its nice of her to cook and offer it....

Ivette calls April Rachel and Rachel April.

April only has 4 ciggarettes left. Same with Janie. 4 left in all the house. James suggests april use the patch when she runs out. Jam says she should stop just because 'you dont want your friends smoking' James can't wait to meet Matt.

Sarah & I could do some good hooking up if we scream curse words the whole time they can't show it on tv.

H:talking about us people on the internet...they cant see us..night visions?? no way..the internet when people whisper they show the words on the show..no way can internet people hear it. i got buddys that are big fans of the show... thwy watch every episode.

Jam: my friends are laughing right now 'fucking james got himself nominated again! asshole' my grandma is probably laughing.

H: Jesus christ cant kill you. he cant even get you out.

A: amy had 9 lifes..she was up like 6 times.

H: we tried to get you up once..that was enough.

Jam: that would be weird to be first evicted and come back 1/2 way thru the show..you'd have to start all over.

H: you have to inform that person of whats going on..the rules say that. this is who hates who...

Jam: id tell her..every week i get nominated..

H: james gets on the block every week...he vetos himself off...i barely bit my nails this week. err my good nails. im doing good.

r: STOP BITING THEM

Jam: wow..good idea..april..jen..sarah..all had the same idea!

jam: howies feet are his flaw, my nails are mine.

Howie: Says the internet won't be able to hear them if they whisper.

He asks if they have like infrared cameras so people can see them at night.

James: That'd be weird to be the first person evicted and then come back into the house in the middle. They wouldn't know what was going on.

April: It's in our contract that we'd have to tell them what's going on- who hates who, etc.

James: Howie's feet are his flaw, my nails are my flaw.

Howie: It's from walking in the yard out there.

K & S in GR

S: if you go..james and i will portect her. i will protect her like i protect james. when i thought james was going, i knew you guys would do that same for me

k: it just sucks...don't let howie touch her [janies] boobies or anything...

k talking aobut how much it sucks..he looks so down..sarah suggests he eats.

H to Jam: is it hard watching your real girlfriend hang out with her TV boyfriend [howie]

Jam: nah I get her 4 times a week.

Howie says he can't wait to go chase bitches and 'get some'

r: you want to hear from your mom right..

howie: my ma..yeah..my ma...

jam: i wanna hear from my grandma...she just got diagnosed with parkinsons right before i got in. she'll be luahging her ass off at me.

R: stop biting your nails. get him a shock collar sarah.

s: i try..it doesnt help. i slap him.

rach: I want to hear from my roommate..she has all my conacts..my dogs..horses..knows all my friends..

h: what about franie?!

R: id love to hear from franie!!.. but i need to know about my immediate life...

Jam: would you rather hear from your mom or dad?

sarah: are you asking me to pick one?! i cant do that.

s: my mom wuld laugh their ass off at you [howie]

j: they let us stay in the same room when i went there.

h: did you get some action?!

j: of course not.

s: his mom made me sleep upstairs..she was prowling the hallway all night...

James' grandmother just got diagnosed with Parkinson's before he went into the BB house. She has a spine condition they can't operate on because her heart's not strong enough. He'd like to hear from her most.

Rachel would like to hear from her roomate most because her roomate's her point of contact for everything.

Sarah: My mom and dad would probably laugh their asses off at you (Howie).

Jen: Howie doesn't love me anymore.

Rachel: It's because he knows (Jen's boyfriend) is constantly flying over the house all the time.

Howie very clearly refrains from making any comment-still ignoring her.

James misses sarahs dog "a little bit" because when he gets his hair cut he's really cute.

S: if my mom takes to get him cut, ill kill her. they cut hi like a poodle. mom if you're watching this, if you cut his hair..you're DONE..you're DONE..

H: jim she has great boobies!!

J: I think kaysar.. i mean i apologized to him..we did what we had to do

S: if janie had won it, we knew she'd take kaysar off..

James: because of me a friend is going home..i even felt b ad when eric felt bad..but didnt feel bad when mike and ash left.

S: I did feel bad eric left.. i said bye to him..

H: I felt bad because hes an emotional guy

S: I liekd him when everything was...

R: he didnt hug me..

R: it's a game..he got beat..he understands.

R: only 2 people in this house will not know.. i mean..1 person will not know the feeling of walking out the door...a loser I mean

H: you can only control till final 2.

R: you can't control this game...

H: bb won't allow it.

R: thats the thing..

Howie whispers please bb gods, let it be phyiscal.. i will dominate.

R: I just hope someone from our side gets it..

S: anyone going into the hot tub??

J :I feel fat and nasty..no.

S: are you ignoring jeny??

H: yea

S; purposely?

H: yeah. why.

S: jenny was complaining earlier- saying i dont know whats up with howie bla bla bla..

Janie joins...Howie calling janie volumptuous.

Janie: fuck off.. hands off.. im hot!!!

everyone laughs..

S: is it driving her nuts??? [jen/howie thing]

R: I told howie it would

S: shes feeling it

James: janele we NEED YOU TO GET HOH..if anyone of us gets it..they will kiss ass, if you get it, they will pack. all 4 of them.

howie: janelle can win this by herself.

jam: maggie knows...shes out the door if we win hoh.

howie: shes scared.

janie: she will put me up.. im expecting it.

howie: i want you to anialate them..i would love to see her evicted.

howie hopes he gets his light saber when he wins hoh.

H: ALLRIGHT..4 hg's gone [pretending with his light saber]

Rachel: You cannot control this game.

Howie: No, BB won't allow it. (whispers to BB) Please make it an endurance, physical. (about HOH comp).

Sarah: Are you ignoring Jen purposely?

Howie: Yeah. What she'd say?

Sarah: She was saying Howie's being such a jerk.

Howie: It's cause when I go up to her and talk about her boobies, she's like 'ooh, get away." Then she's all grabbing on me. I just don't need to talk to her ever again.

Sarah: She's feelin' it.

James: Janie, we need you to win HOH next week.

Howie: (about Maggie) She knows her days are numbered. As soon as they're out of power she's out the door.

Howie: Being under the radar in this game is sometimes better than being good. (He's still talkng about him riding other's waves).

Rachel: Did they notice the keys?

Jan: No yet.

Apparently she moved some people's keys around.

R: K asked April one question and she talked for an hour

jam: im going insane being around so many stupid people.

howie: keep talking..you'll be talking on thursday afternoon.

jam: we tried that last week, we fucked it up.

how: we win it this week, we need to get rid of maggie, they are CRIPPLED.

janelle: they offered me a hamburger, they are trying to get me fat, and they think its funny.

r: i wanted ice cream and they told me to wait!

s: janie! howie told me i have to keep this shirt.

James: damn, I need a new bitch..beau didnt do my laundry.

Janelle: we have to win hoh!

jennifer please put on your microphone..sarah, howie, janie and james all say DUMBASS, DUMB BITCH, etc to that effect.

S: if we move to miami, youll get me a job right?

janelle: yeah. i dont know if james will want that

sarah: JAMES. CAN I WORK AT MANSION

james: hell yeah, if you bring home the money janie does.

janie describes what she wears

james: as long as she doesnt leave me for some rich guy.

janie: you can make so much money!! you can buy a car or a house. its..

sarah: do you get your tips??

janie: if you get 1000 in tips, you get 700 for it.

janie explains the tips and gratuity to sarah.

jani: if i get more tips my paycheck would be bigger.

janie says guys hit on you constantly..but its a really fun place to work..she said she can DEFFINATELY get sarah a job. janie says you try to sell them the most expensive champaigne...pour them a round...nice, friendly, cuteness... janie says its a simple thing. janie says it isnt waitressing..beause you can be rude right back. janie says she works with some of the coolest people.

Sarah: James do you want me to work at Mansion?

James: Hell yeah, if you can bring home the same amount of money she (Janelle) does. Just don't run off with a rich guy.

Jan: I wear lingerie to work. (a corset-long. a garter skirt, stockings, a sheer robe). On Thursdays we wear Catholic schoolgirls. Say you get a $1,000 tip, that happens alot.

She goes on to explain how the pay system works. It's all sales. They do bottle service, they don't make drinks. She has guys hitting on her all the time. You have to be nice/friendly and cute. It can be hard to work there if you have a boyfriend. The guys get drunk and try to grab you. But you can punch them out or get security. It's great money. It can definately probably get you a job there.

Janie says she is going right into real estate when she goes back to Miami..she wont be cocktailing anymore.

they talk about the phone calls they got when they were selected to come into the bb house, and of course we get fish.

Janie said she nobody knew about ashlea..mom, dad, nobody.

Sarah said everyone at her work thought she was doing americas top model.

howie said he pretended he got on survivor.

Jam: Im gonna have sarah and janie give out your [howies] cellphone number to the guys that ask for their #'s

Rachel says that Jennifer said she told some people she was going on BB. They say that was really dumb to say that (when BB is listening).

Sarah's friends thought she was trying out for America's next top model.

James: Howie you know what I'm going to have Sarah and Janie do? Give out your cell phone number when they're working at Mansion.

Working there screws up Jan's whole schedule. She starts work at 10pm and gets off at 5 am. Even though it's only 3 nights a week it wears on you.

Rachel: I just know that I don't want my life to be boring anymore. That's what this experience has taught me.