HOH Pictures

jeansmx

If you look at the photos he took with digital cam do you notice anyting strange? There is only one pic of Michael and Janelle (the last one) and in the group photo, Mike is the only one who wasn't included.

Fake asshole. I wonder if he really is an actual FF, or if he just washes the trucks. In his mind that would make him a Captain!

Dep

Guest BlazeFghtr

i too would like to know the TRUE Fire Department story about eric...he's like the kid who CONSTANTLY talks about his hot girlfriend ONLY TO FIND OUT THERE AINT NO GIRLFRIEND!!! He wears so much damn FD apparell its nauseating...he's got Boston FD t shirts, FDNY hats, vegas fire t shirts, etc. etc. etc. WE GET IT!!!! As a 14 year vet myself i hate these type of guys. And judging by his height im sure he's got a pickup truck about 13 feet high! please enlighten me anyone!?

Guest Hashman
If you look at the photos he took with digital cam do you notice anyting strange? There is only one pic of Michael and Janelle (the last one) and in the group photo, Mike is the only one who wasn't included.

Fake asshole. I wonder if he really is an actual FF, or if he just washes the trucks. In his mind that would make him a Captain!

Dep

Both Michael and Janelle were not included in the group shot because they chose to stay in the pool instead (as mentioned in the live feed coverage). And Eric did snap a picture of them right after the group shot, so I think he did nothing wrong there.

Guest Hashman
thanks for clearing that up hashman    but you know what?  He's stilll an A**HOLE

That part I'm not disputing. :wink:

Dep

Actually there are two with Mike and in the group photo BOTH Mike and Janelle aren't included. Which made me mad but then the very next photo is the two in the pool so I was wondering if they were in the pool during the group photo.

Guest CelticAnthem
Actually there are two with Mike and in the group photo BOTH Mike and Janelle aren't included.  Which made me mad but then the very next photo is the two in the pool so I was wondering if they were in the pool during the group photo.

Wow.. rationality on a message board instead of venom. WTG ;)

Actually there are two with Mike and in the group photo BOTH Mike and Janelle aren't included.  Which made me mad but then the very next photo is the two in the pool so I was wondering if they were in the pool during the group photo.

Wow.. rationality on a message board instead of venom. WTG ;)

Thank you. I try to stay rationale no matter what my opinion is. Sometimes I may lose my cool, but hey, we're all grown ups here. Aren't we?

i totally agree. but im pretty sure there are more pics to come...because rachel had 23...and then 70. so more pics will come this week. i liked the one with sarah on james...rumor has it he had a "tent" after that. but like was she touching his thingy? hmmmm

Guest Peaches

Michael and Janelle were both there at picture time but were being treated like the plague.

They were in Outdoor Lockdown so they didn't have many options for scenes.

Guest mizzshugga

I seriously cannot wait to see the pics Kaysar takes of the houseguests this week. Its gonna be such a contrast to the "Life is grand" shots Eric took!! LOL. Hey April and Ivette.....how does it feel having "Saddam" go Latina on your asses!!! As Will would say, Karma really is a boomerang!

hey theres more pics eric took on www.cbs.com . i think rachel's were SOO much better. they showed all different rooms of the house and were funnier. she also had more too. i cant wait for kaysar's!!!!

Guest sunshine

i was just wondering if anyone knew what kind of camera they were using for the HOH picture updates? looks like either a sony or canon, but i cant tell! can anyone help me out? Thanks!

It looks like Kaysar's group is having fun with the camera. Should be alot of pictures to see from this week. It appears it will only be mainly of his group and not the Cappy side. If you were in the house which group would you want to be part of? I don't think I could spend 15 minutes of conversation with Ivette's loud talking and racial tones.

if i were in the house with these people i'd proably lock myself in the bathroom and only come out to vote

but, guessing that cbs wouldn't let me do that....i'd at least try to stay away from ivette and april