If Jannelle wins HOH next........

Guest gosarah

Guest gosarah

If Jannelle wins HOH (which is very possible), who do you think will be the first to try to be up her butt from the big alliance? My guess is April, then Jennifer, then Sarah, and probably Maggie. She just HAS to get it!! Either her or Kaysar. But has Kaysar shown any promise in competitions at all yet?

Guest somepeople

Eric just now told Ivette he will tell Janelle if she wins HOH he will LET her be part of the group if she puts Kaysar up..Wow how nice of him.

LMFAO are you kidding me??!!!! He really said that? OMG. I hope Janelle wins HOH and I hope he comes to her with an alliance and I hope she says yes and then puts up two of his mates (April and Ivette) and then lets one of them win POV so that she can put up Eric instead LOL

Guest MickeysMom

I want to see Ivette and April up next. With the two b****es going after each other, it will show the sheep just exactly what has been going on.

Perfect plan, diamond!!!  We can only hope..............

Thank you I thought so too.

Only problem with your idea dietekocgirl is if it is to get rid of Eric he needs to be the just in case one. Remember last season? They put Jase up to out him and he won POV. No they cannot make the same mistake. Eric must be the one they put up when the POV HG takes themself off the block.

Kaysar doesn't have that kind of support in the house...

He could put up April if POV gets used .. accomplishes the same thing .. at least in part.

Eric just now told Ivette he will tell Janelle if she wins HOH he will LET her be part of the group if she puts Kaysar up..Wow how nice of him.

Who isn't part of the group ?????

not many :!:

(at this point anyway)

i hope if eric tell janelle he'll 'let' her be part of the group that she tells him to kiss her outofthegroup ass

and if kaysar wins hoh he will fret too much over his stupid stupid promise to eric to not put him up.......so im hoping he doesnt get it this week

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name