Wednesday, March 26th

CeCiMom

Josh, Chelsia and James in BR laughing and just talking it up about this, that and the other thing.

Sheila and Natalie talking in the Boat room about... same ol' stuff again!!!

Thank you CeCiMom for all you and the others here do to keep us updated on the feeds. We love you all for taking so much of your time out to type in all of the convos in the BBH.

You guys rock!!!!!!!!

12:20AM BBT: Chelsia threw Grapes at Adam, he then threw them back. Then threw the big stem at her and hit her face. After Adam leaves she turns to Josh and James and says,

Your welcome Bawlsgirl. I do what I can but, Jem and the other updaters leave me in their dust. :running:

Hey I hope everyone has a great night. Getting ready to get comfy and watch BBAD. I think I might be brain washed after listening to all the "7" number talk I'll have to listen to from BJ Bimbo. LOL :eek:

don't get too comfy MJS, you might just go have that baby. but me too I just baked peanut butter cookies, and I am gonna get ready for AD, it comes on in about 14 minutes.

right now on BBAD looks like Nat and James are coming to some agreement not to put him on the block. Keeping my fingers crossed. Looks like they might start working together.

I do not get that at all because I cannot stomach James but also I think he will turn on her in a heartbeat , I think she is a foolish girl to hook up with James. It is pitiful the way Natalie tries to build herself up through other people, she is a pitiful thing

Archived