March 27 - Live Feed Updates

Now Ryan and Adam have joined the Chel bashing convo in the BR.

Adam just said that he would never hook up with a female during their period because the bible says it's their un-clean time.

Back to Chel and Josh said that he had been asked several questions in the DR about how she left and we get FOTH for a few seconds.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9:28am BBT and Adam is having fun with Chel's RODE HARD comment... has Sheila laughing.

Now Sheila says that she is from a southern Sicilian family and they aren't happy about what Chel said.

Ryan asked Sheila if she had any mafia connects and she said she didn't but her grandfather supposedly did but he died at 40 something.

9:45AM BBT: Natalie is in the HoH getting ready for the day. James and Sharon are still in bed while Josh, Ryan and Sheila are in the kitchen. Not sure where Adam is.

Sheila, Ryan and Josh are talking about past HGs. Amy, Marcellas and Dustin and Joe talking about their Gonorrhea fight in the house. Sheila: "Oh my God! That's disgusting!" Josh thinks he is the "best looking gay guy" on Big Brother so far.

9:50PM BBT: Sheila goes up to say ho to Natalie and tells her she has started her period. Lot's of general chit chat this morning and talk that keeps getting us FotH.

10:35AM BBT: All feeds are quiet. Sheila is in the kitchen doing dishes and Josh is walking around dusting. James just told Sharon he didn't go to bed till 4am. They're both in bed waiting for the food competition.

Natalie comes down from the HoH and is very hung over. She is telling Sharon that she never wants to drink again and it's "horrible." She's actually been vomiting this morning in the HoH bathroom.

Natalie is laying in bed saying she will never ever drink again, she is very hung over. Sheila says well you have to when I win HoH. Sheila asks to listen to her CD and promises to keep it very quiet.

Other feed is on Sharon, Adam says they said the food comp is in an hour and Sharon says, "Yeah that was an hour and a half ago."

Back to silence on all 4 feeds. Sharon in bed on two feeds, Josh in the bathroom trimming and plucking random hair on his face and head on the other two feeds.

10:50AM BBT: Still dead silence. Josh is now shaving his arms with the buzzer.

11:15AM BBT: Sharon was talking to Adam and told him what time it was. They start talking about Jacob and we get Trivia so maybe the food competition will soon be underway.

11:20AM BBT - Trivia

Trivia!!

[You know, it's a given Sheila will probably be on slop this week unless we have a competition were they play for items for the week for the whole house. I don't know if I can take Sheila on slop this week - Jem]

Feeds are back. Josh is walking around with a straw hat on. Back to trivia.

Ryan, Adam are one slop. Sharon says "if this many people are on slop, I'll eat it, it's not that bad."

Josh has a wig too. He's fixing it so it has no tangles.

1:45 pm BBT: While the house guests are on ID LD outside. They start talking about what they can and can't eat. Most are talking about living on pickles and milk. James says, why can't we have cucumbers if they let us have pickles, same thing. Natalie says... "whaaaat?... pickles are made of cucumbers?" They all chuckle and explain how pickles are made.

5: 35 pm BBT: Feeds back. Josh and James are on the block.

Archived