February 13 - Live Feed Updates

Jem

6:45 BBT - Charades is still going on--everyone taking turns. Parker in kitchen preparing -- chopping green peppers. He's leaving out the mushrooms from the recipe and going to put them on the side because Adam and Matt do not like mushrooms.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6:48 pm BBT - HG's still playing charades, Parker, Adam in kitchen cooking... Natalie did The Bourne Identity and Parker got it then Sheila, but Parker is cooking so Sheila went up to do her charade and as soon as she got up there Trivia came on and it said a single word on the screen... Pig

Chelsia, Allison and James are whispering about Jen saying that she's an actress and Adam wants Jen gone. James says that Adam is playing it dumb.

Allison said that Jen threw Ryan under the bus by telling Sheila that Ryan is a racist after finding out that Sheila hates racists.

7:15 p.m. BBT - James & Chelsia still whispering. Chelsia saying how she hates Amanda and thinks that she's "dumb as a box of rocks" and she wants America to see her a**. C thinks that Alex is smart. J joked that he was a secret couple with Neal and it freaked C out.

7:25 p.m. BBT - James telling Chelsia that he is about $30-40K in debt from losing a personal business laster year in April/May 07. J then cleaned carpets in Beverly Hills for a few weeks until all his stuff was stolen out of his van.

J says that he feels uncomfortable with the people in the house and would never hang out with them except for Adam.

7:33 pm BBT - Ok I am officially grossed out! Jen and Ryan are sitting in the bathroom to get away. And Jen says "I need to push my tampon back up but the cameras are watching" Ryan "Are you serious? You can do that?" Jen "Yeah my fingers are right there" Ryan "Let me do it" And he does it!

7:30 p.m. BBT - Amanda, Matt & Alex in the HOH room. Amanda says that she's going to befriend Sheila and flirt with Adam. She leaves for the kitchen. M & A talk about strategy and getting the boys on their side. Alex wants to wait to do anything until later. Matt cannot stand Sheila. Alex is saying that Amanda's voice drives him crazy.

7:32 PM BBT: Alex, Amanda and Matt are in the HoH room talking strategy. They are all talking about different situations with the veto. Amanda thinks that there may not be a veto, but if there is and she wins it, they are going to take off Jen and Parker and put up "The Boys" (Meaning Neil and Joshuah) because that would mean that Allison and Ryan would definately go. Allison is very confident about her staying. Amanda leaves to go help cook some more. Alex and Matt are talking about how annoying Amanda's voice is. Alex is saying that he could not live with her. Matt says, "Soulmates my ass!" Matt thinks that Alex and Matt think that They need to get The Boy on their side. Alex says his plan is that he wants Amanda to think as little as possible. Matt can't stand Sheila, the owrst in thoe house, besides his partner. Matt cannot stand the sound of Nats' voice either. Alex can't stand that Amanda wears provocative clothes then in the bed she "Makes every save." (I think his feelings are hurt! lol) Alex and Matt go downstairs.

Sheila and Amanda are in the food storage room. Amanda says that James & Chelsia and the Boys are going to vote to keep Jen and Parker. Natalie and Matt will vote to keep Ryan and Amber so the Sheila and Adam's vote can cause a tie or vote out Jen and Parker. Amanda would like Jen & Parker to stay because Allison will nominate Amanda if they win HOH. Sheila said that she made a pact with Parker to not betray him BUT she said that was BEFORE she found out about the situation.

8:11pm BBT

Jen and Ryan laying on the chair in the bathroom, talking about how they are both f**ked no matter what

8:12pm BBT

cam switches to Amanda and Alex. Amanda tells Alex to be nice to Adam. He has liked him since the beginning. Amanda said that Adam will do whatever they want. Alex said, should i believe that? I wish that i could.

8:13pm BBT

FoTH Trivia (this trivia is getting old, can we get some new stuff. come one, i don't think they even have stuff from last year. we want bb8 & bb9 trivia)

8:49pm BBT

FoTH Trivia

8:55pm BBT

Feeds are back, most of them are in the living room, must have just got over with something. Joshuah, Chelsia, Adam, Ryan, and matt are in another room talking. Saying that it would be pretty hurtful to vote out sharon again

big brother just told the houseguests something, not sure what.

9:01pm BBT

james, adam & ryan outside smoking and talking. adam asking ryan which one of them (him & jen) want to be. ryan says that they both want to be here. they lost neil and got sharon back. what the hell. why did they bring back sharon? i feel bad for joshuah, thats why he was crying earlier. ryan says maybe they will bring him back too. i think that joshuah and sharon are paired together. pretty sure thats what alex is talking about. alex doing abs workout while sitting there. they called joshuah to the diary room. he was balling his eyes out.

9:11pm BBT

parker comes outside. alex says that it is a whole new ball game. parker says that he has got used to the weather, it being cold outside.

cam switches to allison and sheila in the living room. allison says if anything happens to her family. she would forgive herself for what happen. allison tells joshuah to come over. probably still crying. allison starts crying because she is still thinking about her family.

(*)just got a alert that neil was taken out of the house due to a rumor that he is HIV positive. if true, it will be another scandal for cbs to handle.

cam switches to joshuah and james in the bathroom. joshuah still crying. i think joshuah wants to leave. grabbing all of his stuff and packing his clothes. joshuah hugs allison and sheila. allison and josh talk that neil had to leave for a reason(*). josh really liked neil a lot. allison and sheila said that they love josh. allison crying too with josh. allison said that it puts a lot into prespective. allison still thinking about family outside the house. she would never be able to forgive herself.

9:20pm BBT joshuah called to diary room again. allison and sheila talking. allison still thinking about family and about to cry again. joshuah called again to the diary room. sheila asks allison if shes in or out. allison says that she is in. asking her what is she here? for the experience allison said.

9:22pm BBT ryan comes over to allison and sheila. not sure what he just said. cam follows them into the bedroom, sheila laying on one bed watching chelsia pack neils clothes (i think) allison says that she is so sorry (i would be too). allison said that everyone should be in there with joshuah helping him cope. allison crying again thinking about family. chelsia and joshuah making sure they have everything.

9:25pm BBT sheila is trying to help allison from crying. allison feels so bad for joshuah, he must feel alone. sheila is glad that joshuah chose sharon instead of jacob (he was an ass, spreading rumors) chelsia says that it sucks. sheila says that its all fucked up. josh and chelsia taking neils clothes to the diary room. allison is still crying (she is totally the new amber)

sheila is thinking about her son. they can't believe ryan would say anything to them. allison and sheila are in kitchen with amanda and parker. allison thinking about family again. shes away from family. allison and sheila leave the kitchen. parker thinks that allison is turning shit around to be about her (bullshit)

9:30pm bbt amanda and parker join chelsia and joshuah. amanda wanted moment of silence for neil. everyone told amanda to shut up. amanda says no one liked jacob (a**hole). josh says that him and neil got along. josh wants neil back. josh never got to say goodbye to neil. josh has no problem with sharon. chelsia said that it is not the same.

8:55 PM BBT: We are back from FotH and we ee SHARON!! One of the evicted HGs! I do not see Jacob though. They are explaining the HoH competition to her. ( I wonder if Jacob is back and if Sharon is back for real for real...)

Archived