Have You Changed Who You Are For?

mk820

Totally agree Fizzle. There's nothing wrong with me. I've changed my mind a few times about who I want to win - but so what??

Final four - D&D Jess & Eric

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, I've flip-flopped all season....I like Eric more in the last few

days than all season. I like Jess now too. Loved Dick at first, now

just like him alittle bit. Today...I'm rooting for Jess. Who knows

who I'll root for next week. lol

JMHO :pixiedust:

I was hoping Howie would win....Oh wait wrong season...

I want Dick to win, he has been the most annoying and outragious but HONEST he has never left out the fact its a gamea nd he is playing.

Under that rough exterior is a kind heart, you can see that in how he tries so hard with his snotty little bitch of a daughter. I used to like her, but then when you see he sux up to him to further herself in the game, especially during the time she checked out and just sucked face for a month. He then risks his won eviction for her, and she still treats him like shit...making deals without him etc.

He has never offered to put her at risk and for that I commend him. He put his heart and family above the game.That is truley how it should be played. To put new friends above your father is cowardly and self-fish. I eblieve he would give her half even if he won.

I cannot wait til he wins HOH she has to be a replacement and the house votes her out without his vote.

He should win just for being DICK like it or love it.

You're right about Dani eyeluvhowie, she treats Dick like poopy.

I think she has alot of growing up to do. Her whinning got on

my nerves about the second day of BB.

JMHO :pixiedust:

I have two reasons why I don't want Richard (I refuse to call him Dick just cause he hates Richard) or Danielle to win. 1. I can't stand Danielle. People are dealt crappy hands in life all of the time - who's to say she wasn't better off being raised by her Grandmother? What I heard her say was that she grew up with no rules. She was a good girl and didn't need rules. Now her father is bugging her by asking how she is; does she want to talk; did she take her vitamins? Come on - it's time to grow up. And 2. I don't want Richard to win because he will probably share with Danielle. (You can pretty much bet the reverse wouldn't be true.)

Flip Flop.....Flip Flop, oh this wayward house of rats. Sociology 101. I give Ericsux a thumbs up for putting her 2 cents in whether we agree or not. Entertaining post! :boxing: Game On!

Archived