Have You Changed Who You Are For?

mk820

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dick and Danielle fans are not as rabid as they were a few weeks ago. They're both down on the CBS poll and Jessica is gaining ground.

i'm still a big daniele fan. it's just...she seems to get slammed so much i don't bother trying to state my opinion most times. i'm not saying some things aren't deserved...at all. i'm just saying she never seems to get one single pass for anything...if she cried about nick, it was fake...if she won, it was fixed...etc. for example, i could get calling her whiny, and even a brat...but spoiled....? more like neglected and emotionally scarred but surviving. and still learning about herself at 21. just my opinion. don't mind me if i sound crabby...i left my oldest at college yesterday...so i'm a bit scarred today, too!

First couple of weeks, no one.

Then I began to like Jen and stuck with her until she walked out the door.

Then it was anybody but Dick and Dani. I've added Weasel to that list now, too.

I would like to see Amber or Jameka win...just for sh*ts and giggles.

I have supported Dick and Dani from the beginning. I still am a supporting them but Dani's complaining and whining are starting to wear thin on my nerves. Like others have said Jessica has grown on me and I would not mind seeing her in the end with D or D.

I haven't changed my mind a bit.

Daniele for the win, yet still.

I'm sick of her dad though - leave the girl alone.

I've found girls that age and mine like to have their space..

My dad is very annoying. :animated_shocking:

Just like Dick is.

I feel her.

Anyways,

I don't care for anyone else really but Daniele & Dick.

SHOCKER !

Oh Alex I hope you remember those words when and if you become a parent... I too thought my parents were annoying until I had a child of my own to worry about... I feel sorry for Dick... He seems to really be trying hard to mend his realtionship with Daniele and she is being a BIG OLE BRAT... JMHO...

Eric or Jess. I liked Eric from the beginning but he really stood out from the rest of he crowd when he was facing sure eviction and he came back in the house, talked Dani into letting him used the HOH to basically continue plead his case and stay in the game. i think he made a mistake this week by not back dooring Dani. He should have got her out and dealt with the AP screw vote later this week. Unfortunately America's vote will eventually screw him. His only chance is, american likes Jess so he may not have to vote her out at some point. If he wins HOH, Dicka nd Dani fans will make him put Jess up and then he's dead meat.

What the hell is with you people???Y in hell would you like dick danille eric or jessica????Let me break it down:

Dick-Psycho a**h*le that chose to dump his daughter on his parents while he lived up his wild life. if things dont go his way he will shred any part of you that is human. He draws no lines and there is no boundry he wont cross to cut someone to the heart. Thats not game... thats a power hungry control freak that cant stand not being in control. Ill give him credit for one thing tho, he's smart enough to know that most people are intimidated by bullies and he is getting his way. But winning can be attained in taking much higher roads.

Daniele- Self centered, backstabbing, whiner that is so into herself and what she feels, she is totally oblivious to anyones feelings but her own. Poor Chris. What must it feel like to be totally disrespected and disregarded by someone u thought loved you for some dumbass shes known for a few weeks. On national tv no less. If he hasnt thrown her stuff out in the yard and changed the locks ...he's not only been publically castrated but hes a moron. And if i hear the hippocritical bitch whine one more time about how miserable she is and how she hates everyone, Im gonna puke.

Eric-There is not enuff space on this page to list the things that are wrong with this piece of rat shit. The most disgusting thing is his total spinlessness. He apparently is not mentally disabled so what reason would he have to keep D/D in the game??. Im no Jenius (to borrow a word) but I can figure out from past games that part of the final HOH comp will be endurance.No one came close to Dani in the hanging comp and she will kick their asses. Then, I wonder, who she will take with her??? Hummm uh could it be Dick??// I mean I can see where he might think Amber, Zach , or Jameka would be bigger threats in that aspect (Yeah and monkies mite fly out of my a**, but its doubtful). So that leaves only one answer... He is a totally wimpy, discusting,eye darting, laughing at his own dumb jokes rambling wussy. He is so afraid that Dick will yell at him, he cant even think of pissing him off. What a LOSER. He's not only blowing the game for him, but also manipulating poor dumb Jessica into losing 1/2 million dollars. All cause he is chicken shit. He makes my skin crawl.

Jessica- Read above post. I have lost all respect for Jessica. 1st of all she likes Eric, and is letting him treat her like an obidient puppy. I know she is young, but what woman could be attracted to any man that would sit by like a puss on a log while another man says the things Dick has said to the other people and him in the house????? Eric always blabbed about how wrong what dick was doing was but never made one move to tell him to shut his control freak mouth. I mean they r in a secure house with no threat of being hurt physically, but he is even to pussified for that. And when Amber and Jam point out how everything is going Erics way instead of hers. you can see in her eyes she knows its true but yet she lets ratboy (that name fits him perfectly!!) fill her full of shit and she eats it up like thanksgivig turkey.

I'll end this tirade on this note.... Lord if I can borrow your ear from Amber and Jameka for 1 moment, please let Zach win HOH tomorrow and put Jessica on the block so dick and Dani can be the true backstabbers they are and go back on their deal and vote her out. The look on Rattys face will be priceless!It will make this whole crappy season worthwile as Jessica leaves and Ratboy will be left all alone, but will still be too pussified to confront them on their betrayal, so he will be in his own spineless private hell until evicted the next week. Then on to sequester where he will face those those he betrayed because he is king puss. :party_smilie::party_smilie: Thats all -Amen

Welcome ericsux.....um...nice post???... lol

Sometimes we all have to vent. JMHO :pixiedust:

Not the best season....not the greatest players...but

I'll keep watching. lol ... It's a game show.

mingers :smile: lol:)

I'll end this tirade on this note.... Lord if I can borrow your ear from Amber and Jameka for 1 moment, please let Zach win HOH tomorrow and put Jessica on the block so dick and Dani can be the true back stabbers they are and go back on their deal and vote her out. The look on Rattys' face will be priceless! It will make this whole crappy season worthwhile as Jessica leaves and Rat boy will be left all alone, but will still be too pussified to confront them on their betrayal, so he will be in his own spineless private hell until evicted the next week. Then on to sequester where he will face those those he betrayed because he is king puss.

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

I'll end this tirade on this note.... Lord if I can borrow your ear from Amber and Jameka for 1 moment, please let Zach win HOH tomorrow and put Jessica on the block so dick and Dani can be the true backstabbers they are and go back on their deal and vote her out. The look on Rattys face will be priceless!It will make this whole crappy season worthwile as Jessica leaves and Ratboy will be left all alone, but will still be too pussified to confront them on their betrayal, so he will be in his own spineless private hell until evicted the next week. Then on to sequester where he will face those those he betrayed because he is king puss.

Did you forget a "y?"

Welcome to Mortys!

I disagree with ericsux about Eric. As America's Choice, Eric he has seen where the public votes have been going. He has no choice but to buddy up to D&D because he knows they will be around for a long time.

I do agree with the rest of the post though. Good job and welcome.

Now to my own opinion. Since Jemeka is the only person in the house to defend herself to Dick's verbal attacks, she has won me over. That's the only basis I have this year for choosing a favorite. And I hope Jen comes out a winner when she sues CBS and Dick for the abuse she has suffered.

Archived