Attention Conspiracy Theorists.....

Depeche221

Not just the ones you feel benefit the player of your choice.

Every week, the same people post over and over that the game is "FIXED" and the comp (regardless of whether it is food, veto, hoh, luxury) is "FIXED" and the DR sessions are "FIXED" but tonight, when the episode was clearly geared to influence the publics opinion of a certain player, nobody cries foul?

Why is that? Hmmmmm

Dep

Where have you been Dep, they have been talkin about just that all week, about the handlers leakin info, the planes, the dr sessions, and have gone so far as to say that BB is being produced by someone different this year and it is even WORSE in the fixing dept

exit thread :food-smiley-005:

Everyone knows they edit shows to make certain HGs look good. They have always done that. It's when they directly influence the game that I get pissed. What we see on TV doesn't affect the game. When the DR is telling people who to keep, that affects it big time..

I was actually just discussing on the phone with my mom how tonight's broadcast was totally edited to benefit Dick so that the producers can protect their precious :stirthepot:

They do tons of stuff like that all the time and I'm sure that there are plenty of people out there who completely miss it... from the music selections to splicing of DR soundbites so that they don't accurately reflect what is going on in the house.

Jfetch - Since we have a player in the house this year, isn't how they "Edit" a show VERY important? For those without the live feeds and/or Shotoo, isn't that all they have to base their decisions on? Seems to me that has been the rule when it came to previous theories. It was what made it to air and how it was edited that counted as a conspiracy or the game being fixed to one person or the other. This doesn not include live shows where any faux pas will be dissected ad nauseum and used to prove that Julie Chen is actually in control of EVERYTHING at CBS and actually is a robot (yet a robot who can and does make mistakes............hmmmmmm)

Dep

Archived