Confused About Nick-amber-eric Scenario

betsnow

I STILL can NOT belive Amber and Dani are "claiming" they were forced into voteing Nick out, Although it was weak Eric DID try to sway the votes and NO ONE jumped on board!! If the were so torn up about it then they should have seen the oppertunity to change their mind!! It just makes me CRAZY!

This is an answer I got regarding 'verbal' assault:

'If the verbal assault puts someone in fear for their well being and/or safety then yes, you can be arrested for it. This is a class 5 assault.

You would probably be arrested to prevent a breach of the peace unless the verbal assault was racially motivated then other charges could be made.

Need witnesses to testify and prove that it was not as a result of your actions. If as a result of your actions then harassment charges would be brought against you.'

----

This is exactly what ED did to Jen, the night he tipped the tea on her. His verbal assualt that night, was violent enough for her to get the rule book, and threaten to sic the producer's on ED. Which they probably did.

I wrote to CBS that night, telling them to get ED off the show. He's unstable. Sure, he may be all mouth, but he's the kind of person who can get himself worked up enough to start throwing things. That's what violent cowards do...throw things. It's a passive aggresive acting out.

Dani and Amber are not saying that they were forced, they are saying they went with the powers that be, because after all Dustin told them (the group) in his stern voice they all had to stick together 100%, then he went off to tell Kail she was safe and so she didn't even go and fight for herself which also made D&D suspicious and then the banners, so don't try and say Amber and Dani are callin forced, it ain't so. Everyone or a lot hate Dick, I don't care what he says, I do tend to think it is hot air somtimes, but it is working on some of them, I like both him and Dani, God how could I possibly like Jameka or think she has any game, or Jessica who talks in her baby voice to be cute to float AND who obviously still cares for Eric even after he told private info on Amber to the WWW and the After Dark, I can't like Whamber, So that leaves Jen D&D and Zack, hope they stick together long enuf to get That Tired Old Queen Dustin OUT.

Archived