Confused About Nick-amber-eric Scenario

betsnow

I am sure this has to have been discussed - but I feel as though I am going crazy listening to Amber continuing to blame Eric for Nicks eviction.

Isn't Amber the one that first said... put Nick up so we can backdoor him (or something like that) ... She just went off on Eric saying that he set Nick up and was responsible for his eviction. Amber continues to act like she has never said anything bad about anyone or lied... I am not seeing it that way... am I the only one?

First off no matter what anyone says we aren't allowed to see EVERYTHING that goes on in that house, so it is possible that Eric planted the seed and Amber ran with it... I am not defending anyone, but I am just saying it isn't possible for us to really know... :)

Amber is weak minded and looking for others to blame for her stupid move just like D & D, nobody wants to blame the person that really started asking the question of what would happen if Nick went up. Eric did not start it, that was the 1st question Dustin asked everybody when he won the HOH. Eric just figured out how it fit in his strategy and went for it harder then anyone else.

Therebel How can you be so sure it wasn't Nick himself that started it? I mean this with all my heart, we will never really know who started it, cause we aren't watching what goes on in there 24/7...

The plan was for Zach to go up until Eric brought up Nick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czJeDX_PQHc

At 2:50 Eric starts talking about how the jury needs to be filled with people who are on equal footing with all of the lnc. He didn't want someone on the jury who was in good with someone already and would be a vote for them(like Nick was for Danielle).

At 4:05 he suggests Nick as the "least fair" one.

Bottom line is he wanted Nick gone because he didn't want him on the jury because he was a lock vote for Dani and Dick over the rest of the lnc.

Eric campaigned against Nick, and apparently was the only one ending his game life in the end.

Amber, even though she did vote him out (as well as Dick, who is blaming it on Eric) is mad and using it on Eric as an excuse.

Eric is being made the scapegoat for a group decision. And as for everyone feeling they had no choice but to vote with the group, I call bullsh**. I think everybody had their own ulterior reasons for voting Nick out:

Dustin to get rid of a strong player

Jessica to stay under the radar

Jameka to stay under the radar and the promise of Zach the next week

Amber to take pressure off her primary alliance member Dustin

Dick to take pressure off Daniele in regards to her boyfriend and possibly being used

Daniele because of the confusion in her own mind with regard to her boyfriend, torn between 2 lovers

If anyone of the last 3 felt so strongly about Nick they could have voted to evict Kail.

I agree if Danielle and Dick really wanted Nick to stay they could have voted that way. Seeing that they all wanted Kail to leave since week 2, I really hope she is the one leaving tonight. I barely remember she is on the show, because she doesn't DO ANYTHING!!! Even though Eric has made himself an a** for intending to use Amber's "secret" against her, at least he is doing SOMETHING.. that is more than Kail has done since week 1. I am ready for her to GOOOOOO!!!!

I agree with Mendes. In fact, Eric gave people a chance to change the vote when he made the feeble attempt to live up to AP and vote Kail out. They all concluded that voting Nick out was their best move. If it wasn't for the banner, Kail and Jen would still be on the block and Nick would be long forgotten.

I agree joystick... if it wasn't for the banner I don't believe Eric would have even been in this mess right now.. I hate that Danielle is taking all the credit for figuring Eric out NO SHE DIDN'T hellooooo she read a freaking banner!!!!

ED has taken every small thing, spun it around, and spit it out like a rattle snake, lying in the process way too many times. The Nick thing is a perfect example.

As for why they all allow it, I had that kind of dad...a mean, yelling, over bearing, manipulator, who wouldn't let anyone else speak. He always got his way by browbeating, and threatening violence, or using it. THAT'S how ED maintains control. Probably why Dani didn't want anything to do with him for 5 years. It's really, really hard to stand up to that kind of person.

Eric in the hottub that day? Sure he was shaking like a leaf. If he said the wrong thing, ED probably would have jumped in and hit him. The guy needs some anger management courses.

I don't think he ED would have done anything. I think ED is more bark than bite. His strategy is 90% intimidation. Eric has tried to stand up to him a few times, but ED drowns him out or walks away. I think Eric has a lot more fire in him than he shows. I believe the only reason he didn't give to ED the other day in the hammoc and in the hottub was to protect Jessica.

Amber and Dick are both hypocrites looking for a scapegoat. Dick said for weeks he anted Nick out that he didnt like him with Dani. Amber was so proud of herself for coming up with the idea to get rid of Nick. Eric is the only one with balls enough to say yeah I wanted Nick gone and thats what I tried to get done.By the way why is Eric scared of Dick? The guy is 40 plus years old with a smoking habit. There are many people there as well so no long drawn out fight is going to happen. If I was Eric yesterday I would have hit Dick. I would have let him go off on one of his rants then told him he wanted to tell him a secret in his ear and knocked the wind out of him so hard he wouldnt be yelling at anyone again

Glad to see some real insight comments. Most people have forgotten that they ALL agreed, Eric not original suggester, and they all had a chance to look at it in another way during Erics so called attempted to keep Nick off block...

And one thing that is puzzling me is why does Amber refer to Nick as her brother? I really noticed this comes out when she is stessing the point and yelling about him?

Well, if Eric had of done that, HE'D be off the show! But, I'd probably have launched myself out of the tub and got in ED's face, at least.

I've never understood, how 6 people can band together, in one room, to vote out another person, and it all be blamed on Eric.

Boo hoo balooba, Dani and Amber. Your precious baby boy got the boot. You two voted to give him the boot. Quitchyer crying already!

There is a difference between yelling and hitting for sure but that doesnt mean that a verbal attack cant be used as a defense for a physical response. In courts its used often. The law recognizes it as a defense. Hence the term "fighting words"

I'm from Brooklyn (dont believe in any religion) and I would break Dick in 2. I would hit Dick with 1 shot to his mid section and he would not get up for 5 minutes. I never said anything about hitting Dick in the face. I actually believe that in some cases like Dicks violence is the only thing they can understand. If Imet Dick on the street I would have no problem telling himwhat I thought of him and if he mouthed off I would be happy to teach him there are repurcusions in life.

I cant imagine Dick in any fight. He looks to be the epitamy of a coward. All mouth knowing exactly how far he can push women or smaller guys before they go back at him. Usually guys that have been in fights show a little more respect for others. He seems like the type that runs off at the mouth and than runs away from actual physical fights.

Archived