Where Is The Bb8 House?

swiftojr

I posted this in another chain somewhere, but maybe this will help get an answer: Where the heck is the BB house? I wanted to Google Earth it so I could see if it's on a studio lot, in a subdivision, in the middle of nowhere, etc. How do these banner plane people know where it is? I always wondered how they guarantee that no one strolls up to the side of the house screaming info, yet I couldn't find any info on the house anywhere. Despite its secrecy, somehow Maverick knows exactly where to drag his banner so that people in the BY can read it??? Can someone clue me in??? Approx. area will help (and don't worry, I don't have money for rent let alone a banner...)

I'm really surprised by where it is on the lot. I would have thought it would have been further on the interior. It really wouldn't be that hard to get to the corner of Chiquita and Colifax and wind down to the canal behind the house with a megaphone and just start blasting Diary Room info.

I've been on a studio lot and you'd would be surpised how difficult it is to move on to the lots.....especially shows in production....

Since the first season when they had the lady with the bullhorn telling HG not to take the money "it's a trick" there hasn't been one since.

Archived