Is This Right?

I actually KNOW what the banner said. The pilot is a friend of mine

Early Bird Special at Gus and Minnie's Cafeteria.

Most Major Credit Cards Accepted.

The producers didn't want the hg's to see the banner

because they didn't want them running out of the house and making a b-line for Gus and MInnie's.

The prods also are pretty sure one of the hg's has an

all-you-can-eat coupon.

Murf... i noticed it a while ago...

in the middle of everyone going off about Dick and Jen... they took our avatars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and instead of being upset over that (which i am still mourning my pic of my ferrets) everyone is still bickering over dick and jen... and i dont think they have noticed their avatars are gone!!!! talk about reality check!

Hey! Where ARE our avatars. I hadn't noticed.

Fizzulllll - what'd you do with 'em??!!! Do you want to be sent to bed without your pills, young lady???

The reason I noticed they were gone is because I saw one of your posts, Fizz and thought "that's the ferret person". Then I looked to get a smile and alas, no ferret.

yeah, i am not very happy... how do they expect me to find myself if i can find my ferrets!

i blame that "other" thread.... dump a little tea on someone's head and the people of Mortys suffer! wtf? :animated_rotfl:

am i the only one that noticed this? i mean... really... the avatars have been gone all day... probably since last night.

I just got on a little while ago & was engrossed in all of the tea conversation. I blame the tea thread on the fact that it is a dieruetic (makes you pee a lot)...that's why we all had "leaky" typing...or as my family calls it diarrhea of the mouth (or fingers, I suppose). Yes, we are all inflicted with it. Want proof? See my long thread about the ED/Jen thing.

I noticed earlier, I just figured it was that time of year again when the site gets overloaded. I am surprised at the number of people so heated about this topic. I can't wait to get off work and go check out housecalls

i believe the avatars were taking down becasue of heavy traffic

as for the banners i think dick knows now i wonder if he caught a glimpse of it ... but eric needs to take his head outta his ass he knows america will probably want kail to go home so he should side with dick to let nick stay..... eric doesn't get to play for himself he should stop insisting on it....

Sometimes I like Eric, but sometimes he infuriates me. He's being selfish. I'm sorry but he's AMERICA'S player which mean he does what we say. We like Nick, we want him to stay so Eric better listen.

I really wish one of the banner planes would be seen.

I heard rumours that Janelle was either one of the main people trying to get the banners seen or she had encouraged some of her friends/fans to do so. HMM. If so, go for it Janelle! I'd love for Nick to stay.

Archived