is erika diane # 2????

doodeh007

erika  

52 members have voted

1. 1. is erika diane # 2????

• yes
    • no

not even close. the leech just using mike

I have to say no, only because I loved Daine and I do not like Ericka. Yes, both girls are dumb but Ericka is stupider than Daine because she should've know better. Diane believed Drew because she didnt really know him, Ericka should know not to trust CT!

Guest jordansmom
I have to say no, only because I loved Daine and I do not like Ericka. Yes, both girls are dumb but Ericka is stupider than Daine because she should've know better. Diane believed Drew because she didnt really know him, Ericka should know not to trust CT!

At first I thought yes she is follwing in Dianes' mistake from BB5 but then I read your post. Now I agree with you EV1 should know by now not to trust CT.

With reference to the title of this thread, "No!"

E. in F3 against CT would have a MUCH better chance of winning HoH than Diane did against Drew and Cowboy. And that "SHOULD" have been affecting her strategy as far back as F6 (that is, much of her gameplay COULD be explained based on that hypothesis rather than that she is a "true believer" like Diane was.)

If F3 were CT&E., MB won HoH and took Will to F2, I do NOT think MB would get E.'s jury vote. And that makes me think she is not following the Diane script.

Archived