Who will betray the other first, W or J?

samg

Who will betray the other one first? (W or J?)  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the first (starting now, at F7) to try to EVICT the other?

• Will will try to evict janelle first
    • Janelle will try to evict Will first

I don't think we'll see that tonight: before the eviction she thought H. would be safe. After the eviction they'll show MB winning HoH, then end of show.

CBS' timing is terrible for live-feeders. The only show worth watching is Thursday's (and it gets confusing watching broadcasts of things that happened so many important events AGO.)

Don't say that....they'll cut off the live feeds next year...lol.

I still watch the show....I don't see alot of it on the live feeds....I mostly read what happens on joker's and only watch the feeds when something exciting is expected to go down.

Thats how I am...I mostly just read JU and Mortys updates and if there is something huge going down then i will turn on the feeds... Like last night waiting for the results of the POV...i turned them on and listened to that horrible music... I miss the fish!!!! The sound of the water was very soothing and they are so cute!!

not janelle. gameplay wise she doesnt know how to make powerplays others controls her fate mainly bb producers and WILL

If Janelle turns on Will that will raise her higher in my estimation of her gameplay. Right now I see her as a great competition player, but sucky in the other aspects of BB. Will is great in the social aspects and manipulation but has the man ever won anything beyond that balloon basket thing in season 2?

I think Will leeched on to her this season because the two together are the ultimate BB player, balancing out what each other lack.

I didn't put "neither will betray the other" as an option because I cannot imagine Will letting Janelle get to F3 without trying to evict her - she's probably the only one left who could beat him in the jury vote.

Something to consider is that Janie has not been told that Booger no longer has the power. When it is revealed supposedly on Thurs that he does not have it any longer, I think that will possibly lay the ground work for Janie to take down CT. Most likely she will go after Booger. Neither one like each other. :huh:

No, Rikaboo, Woogie did tell her about it yesterday (saying that she was the ONLY one they were telling). This was their lead-in to telling her about putting up George. And Janie kept asking why they wouldn't put up Danielle.

I think Janelle will make the betrayal first. She might trust Will, but certainly doesn't trust Boogie, making it apparant (to her) that they're setting a trap.

If Janelle makes it to the final two with Both Will and Boogie, which she's capable of doing because of her skill in competitions, I'm hoping she sends Will to sequester and keeps Boogie for final two. I shudder to think the mind games that Will could use on the jury in the finale. That would be the smart move. But, because it's Janie, she'll probably keep Will and send Boogie out. If she does that, she may win anyway, but I think it's a surer bet with Boogie in the finals.

No, Rikaboo, Woogie did tell her about it yesterday (saying that she was the ONLY one they were telling). This was their lead-in to telling her about putting up George. And Janie kept asking why they wouldn't put up Danielle.

Thanks, I didn't know that! So now Janie and Dani know...wish they would team up. I still think that is too much of a long shot. :P

If Janelle makes it to the final two with Both Will and Boogie, which she's capable of doing because of her skill in competitions, I'm hoping she sends Will to sequester and keeps Boogie for final two. I shudder to think the mind games that Will could use on the jury in the finale. That would be the smart move. But, because it's Janie, she'll probably keep Will and send Boogie out. If she does that, she may win anyway, but I think it's a surer bet with Boogie in the finals.

I think that is the one person that she could probably beat... Marcellus and Howie wont vote for Boogie and being as James will be leaving by Boogies hand on Thursday (we hope anyway) then i doubt he would vote for him... So that's 3... Danielle, Erika and Will would vote for Boogie that just leaves it up to Chicken George ...

All of this is speculation of course, we don't know if Jani or Boogie might screw someone over!

Archived