Are any other SOV fans really liking CT this year?

rzavi4jc

Loved the Sov's last year 'cause they were the underdogs and had to fight like crazy each week to stay in. (while watching the OTHER HG's rip them apart every chance they got)

Guess I'm still pulling for them because they came into the All Stars game with a target on their back because it was 4 of them..... another up-hill battle right from the start (and still is).

CHILL TOWN .... can't stand Boogie's bragging about his 'connections' ... and Will's antics are getting real stale.

They're playing the 'game'... that's for sure.

Wonder when the floaters will wake up and see they'll be played too ?

Who will win ?... It's a Crap Shoot :huh:

But, I'll be sitting here watching as it unofolds.... the messier - - the better .... muuaaaahhhhhaaaaa

Will's game play is incredible. He is basically an active floater in that he isn't just a bump on a log, BUT he throws competitions(and people know it), so he is not perceived as a possible threat at HOH.

VERY good BB "strategery".

I am a straight up SOV fan - die hard.

Immediately hated CT, but have grown to be really interested in Will. He is honestly the best player I have seen on the game yet (been watching since season 3). He thinks out his moves wayyyyyyyyyyyyy ahead of time, tests people, and makes his decisions calmly. He is an absolut genius at this game.

Even though I still root for the SOVS, I simply cannot hate Will because he is such a great player. I can't wait to see what he does next. He is one of my favs now.

Mike on the other hand, has no brains at all and would be clueless without Will. Mike is the biggest floater in the house. He is a "wanna-be" game player who tries to hang with the big dogs. He's just a puppy following the big dogs around and will never be anything more than that.

Seeing Janelle, Kaysar, Will, James, and Marcellus in the final 5 would be great for me. I really like Marcellus. He is great entertainment. Howie just isn't doing it for me this year. Too tame.

I am also a diehard SOV fan, (minus James) but can't help to crack up at Will sometimes. Boog just bugs the hell out of me! I don't like the fact that Will is playing on Janie, but if she believes what he tells her, that's her problem. For him to stand up and say "I hate you all" and still be in house just cracks me up! Will is an awesome game player, but my heart will always be with the SOV.

I think that the best player in BB history is Will, without doube ... and second best has got to be Danielle.

Unfortunately I can't stand Will or anything about him. I love Dani and hope she wins this year (with CG getting second place). I loved the Sov 6 last year but this year they just mope around and make half hearted, poorly thought out stratigy. I think the worst player is Marcellas and I would love to see him gone, then Will, then the revolting Booger. IMHO I think with them gone it will be a much livlier and better game.

Thank you, 12thMan for seeing Will as an active floater! I thought I was the only one who saw that! He throws comps...he never does anything risky and he needs Boogie to do all his dirty work (or the Sov.).

I really thought Janelle was smarter than falling for Will's antics. She knows all the seasons and has watched them all. She has got to believe that Will is lying to her.

At this point, I don't even know who I want to win...

Archived