Jase & Kaysar?

Lynnmurr

Janelle was angry over Kayser's nominations because he didn't talk to the alliance about it. She feels he made a deal with Chill Town to protect only himself. (whether he did or not is up for debate, he told Will and Boogie that he would put up a floater if they put up a floater, should they win HOH) It was stupid, as he knows Will is the biggest liar in the game, but at the same time, Kayser wanted the house to see that Will made a deal to save himself and Boogie, thus alienating their other allies. It has worked on Nakomis, but not on Diane, who hasn't grasped that they are just as responsible as Kayser for her being nominated. Diane spends too much time trying to think of how to make herself memorable, such as when she was talking about how she wanted to be responsible for Janelle's exit. Janellousy rears its ugly head yet again. It seems Diane has become more insecure since Drew dumped her on national tv.

Nak tells Kaysar that if he hears in the future that she is with Chilltown or she has told Chilltown anything that it will not be true. Kaysar says now that they have had this talk he will know the truth if he hears any lies about her.

This is Nakomis making sure if she does stay that if the BB6ers ever hear that she ran and told chilltown the deal she was offered before the veto. She knows how bad that would look for her and she would lose his trust. The problem with that is though Danielle and Erika both know the truth and if they try to tell Kaysar he will wonder why they are lying to him when they really aren't. :mellow:

Thanks guys. I didn't know any of that. It makes a *little* more sense now of Kaysar's nominations. I read on the update page that maybe Jan is getting more on board with the plan, no?

I watched the whole clip of the Kasar/Boogie/Will conversation. Kaysar did NOT only save himself. He spoke very general and used the terms "we" and "you guys". There was no "promise" of safety from either side. They basically just made a random agreement, which still wasn't completely set in stone, that each side would go after floaters.

I personally think Boogie is a snake. There is no way I would have trusted anything he said, even if he did make a promise. I would hope Kaysar is smart enough to see that.

Also, what was said between Jase and Kaysar, though? I would love to see a clip.

again, TIA

There was no argument between Jase and Kaysar.

There was an argument between James and Kaysar and few nights ago.

And then there was an argument between James, Kaysar, and Marcellas the other night about keeping Diane.

I haven't seen Jase in an argument with anyone.

jase is too busy being everyones bitch.. he has no time for arguments.

:P For sure!

It probably was James and Kaysar. I didn't read any of that either. If I can't check in often enough, I get totally lost. :rolleyes: That's why I get so annoyed when posters are posting information as if it is fact instead of a possiblity. I have to go a do a bunch of research to see if someone saw it happen or not.

not liking Jase... his whole idea of "riding the house" made me sick, because I thought he had changed and that one clip of him in the DR reminded me he was still Jase from BB5. Then his comments about Kayser and his constant back and forth snitching just sealed the deal. Though it was funny when of all people Howie caught Jase talking with Booger and Will and Jase freaked out.

Archived