Big Brother vs. Survivor?!?!

In my opinion, Big Brother is SO MUCH better than Survivor.

I've watched Big Brother from day one up until now, and intend to keep doing so. But, I stopped watching Survivor after season six (I think) because it got boring and dull and annoying. Not so for Big Brother.

I love BB.

If the shows were reversed Janelle wouldn't stand a chance. Can't imagine her living on a beach devoid of mirrors and makeup, eating bugs. She would have a pair of advantages in water challenges so long as they were not required to dive - flotation devices are meant to keep your head out of the water. :P

I've watch both shows for years and they really can't be compared. Survivor is so much more physcial than Big Brother there is no comparsion. Marcellas and Chicken George are BB All Stars,on Survivor I doubt they would pass the physcial and even if they made the show they would be long gone before the merge.

I used to be a die hard fan of Survivor. I think after All Stars for that show started I grew disgusted. I dunno why, but after that it wasn't as good to me. (although I did LOVE the season with the hot lesbian Amy) I hated Stephanie and she popped up on two seasons back-to-back, so I was instantly annoyed, and then the last season wasn't really entertaining to me. I liked Misty and she was like one of the first 3 to go, so I stopped paying too much attention.

Big Brother, on the other hand, is a very very unique show. For one, it never abandoned its summer timeslot, which always makes me feel like I am on summer vacation. It's fresh, full of twists, and the casting is usually perfect. Even with the people I loved to hate, I think casting was always great, cuz it got you involved. (one exception is Mike Boogie aka Ellen, as I don't love to hate him, I just cant stand the sight of him, which is odd since I don't know him!) Big Brother is full of surprises that cannot be planned like in Survivor. Such as the Veto. I also like the fact that whoever wins HOH is responsible for getting rid of someone, where as in Survivor if someone on the opposite alliance won Immunity, it just meant that the bigger alliance would vote for someone else and still continue to dominate the season. Big Brother 6 is a perfect example... the SOV 6 were my favorites and they got wrecked pretty early in losing Kayser twice and Howie making that bonehead move of putting up James/Sarah. But Howie and Janelle managed to make it to the final 5 and Janelle made it to the final 3. Not bad at all for an alliance that was suffering plenty of drawbacks.

I don't care for any of the Survivor picks...I was never a fan of Aras or anyone from that side... Terri should have been on the list... He was the best!! In MY opinion! Boston Rob sucks... And hasn't Stephanie gotten enough chances to win the game?? Same thing for Kaysar!

Marcellas and Chicken George are BB All Stars,on Survivor I doubt they would pass the physcial

I doubt there is a physical...HELLO...Cirie and Melinda...???

Anyway!! What game are they playing?? Big Brother or Survivor? I guess it doesn't matter because the Survivor casts would dominate the physical challengers. I think the BB cast would dominate on mental though...

well I think the opposite on that, only because BB tends to cast younger people. Most of them are pretty athletic (Drew, Jase, Scott) so it would depend on who was going up against who. I think Janelle is smarter than a lot of the females Survivor had. I think she would mop the floor with Steponme (my name for Stephanie) on mental challenges.

a little hick town called Jackson. it's between Memphis and Nashville and their claims to fame are Casey Jones Villiage and Carl Perkins's Blue Suede Shoes resturant.

Archived