Sex In House

gishy333

Please forgive me if this has been brought up before. I seem to remember in past seasons, the BBHouse offering condoms. Did I read something in the daily coverage of a dental dam?!? Hello?!? Who would use that in the house?!? I'm not a prude by ANY stretch of the word but come on!!! Is this just a necessity for a house with a few single people in it? Glad I'm taken.

I think they provide tools so that safe sex can be practiced if it should ever happen. Dental dams are a recommended tool in safe sex manuals. There is no harm in providing, especially since you never know what possibly could happen. It definately covers CBS if something DOES happen. They have provided the proper safety items. If something should happen and the HG's choose not to use them, CBS can't be held liable for anything that might come from it (pun intended)

Dep

ILoveKaysar Posted Today, 02:43 AM

what is a dental dam??

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dental dams help to reduce the transmission of STIs during oral sex by acting as a barrier to vaginal and anal secretions that contain bacteria and viruses. They come in a variety of sizes and flavors - so you can find a dam that satisfies your tastes.

AkainePSP Posted Today, 04:35 PM

they were talking about them being different flavors and danielle said she has the erge to lick one to see if its true.

They have been making flavored condoms for years.

Gotta love the flavored condoms. lol the wife sure do. lol sry couldn't resist. i know the mods will delete this. hehe. any ways, i'd cna't see anyone in the house really hookin up except for diane and boogie.

Someone please tell me that oral sex has never been done on this show!! That is nasty, I am 43 yes but, how in the world can adults like them do that on television., have they no scruples! lol.I must sound so old. :lol:

CBS would not be liable if they didn't provide them. If a house guest catches a STD that's THEIR problem, not CBS's. These are all adults, they know the risks that having unprotected sex poses. If CBS didn't provide any safe sex devises then oh well, DON'T HAVE SEX IN THE HOUSE. If anything CBS provides them so that if someone is tempted they'll be eqipped, so there will be no "but we don't have protection" excuses. Furthermoreif HG are allowed to bring cigs rom home I'm sure BB would allow them to bring there own sex supplies as well.

Archived