Logically reason for usually only getting 1 or 2 camera views?

georgectv

ok, so during this LOOOOOOONG FOTH house, I was wondering....

What would be the explanation for BB almost never giving us 4 different rooms/conversations? It's almost never more than 2 rooms/locations. It seems like if I was sitting in the control room by myself, with 14 HGs in that house, there would be times I could find 4 distinct cameras focused on 4 different sets of HGs/conversations going on. I would know that the live feed watchers would enjoy having a variety to choose from... so why don't we get that? When the number of HGs decreases, they are often all in the same room, but right now they are often off in a number of locations.

Here's my explanation... It's because BB has to pay attention to what is being broadcast over the feeds. They have to listen for a number of things that cause them to cut the feeds to FOTH. If the HGs start singing, or talking about people that haven't given permission... each feed that is being broadcast requireds a set of people in the control room to monitor/react. Having more than 2 distinct conversations to monitor is more overhead than BB has available or is willing to allocate.

Can anyone think of another explanation?

LOL jem

i think they are too cheap to have more than one or two idiots monitoring the live feeds so that is why we get only one or two of the same thing.

and i agree with what jem didnt say :lol:

Your explanation georgec, pretty much covers it. But I also think there are only so many live feed cameras, notice how sometimes they wonder which ones are the feed? So prob alot of the cameras aren't even wired for the live, just the tape and when they are somewhere with no good angle, no reason to even try KWIM???

Well, I think we are spending enough money for the live feeds that there should always be FOUR different views. If it takes FOUR different people to monitor the FOUR different feeds then fine. They are not hurting for money.

Archived