Sunday, September 3, 2023 - Big Brother 25 Live Feed Updates

9:21 PM BBT Felicia and Cirie are talking in the lounge. Cirie informs her that Matt said that no one wants Jag to go. bowie, Red, Matt, everyone wants America to go over Jag. "America is the biggest threat in this house? Are you kidding me?" She and Felicia feel like there is something being developed without them. The fact that too many people want Jag to stay is reason enough that Jag has to go. She says that everyone is making it out like the three of them (Cirie, Felicia, Izzy) are responsible for everyone leaving. Everyone's HoH is their fault. 

Felicia Cirie.jpg

9:26 PM  BBT Cirie tells Felicia that too many people that were pushing for Jag to leave last week are now wanting him to stay. Cirie doesn't want Jag in the jury house because he will not be a vote for either of them. The only way they are getting Jag's vote is if they are the last 2 standing. 

9:28 PM BBT Felicia tells Cirie "I hope Matt isn't trying to convince Cameron that they don't want to put Jag up. Matt be trying to convince him." Felicia "He can't. That was Cameron's whole 14 hour plight, was to get Jag out of this house. There aint nothing that Matt can say unless he got a checkbook with $750,000 that might change his mind. That's the only way." 

9:35 PM BBT Cameron and Matt are talking in the HN. Cameron tells Matt that everyone was all upset at him and all he did was win that tiny veto. He couldn't figure that out. "Now we know. So, he puts Jag up, that's 7 votes. I am pretty sure the other 3 will do the exact same thing. It will be 10-0 back to back. Get the f**k, we already evicted you once. Get out. There is a time when I would have talked to him, but not now. F**k that guy. He broke up one of my best friends dude. Get the f**k out." Cameron tells Matt that he has no idea what Jag told Red. He says that he begged Red to tell him, but he wouldn't. So, he doesn't even know what needs to be fixed. He doesn't know if Jag is the one that told Red something, but he is a direct source of whatever it is getting around. 

9:49 PM BBT In the WA, Cory asks America if she ever told anyone that she would consider putting up Cirie and Izzy. She says no, she has only ever entertained something like that with him. Cory "But even with me, your were bullsh***ing, you were never actually going to do it." America "Well, I was a little angry." Cory "I am going to tell Izzy." America "Of course you are. I am going to tell her that I can't trust Cory. Leaving me in the middle of the night." She teases him about how he left her bed last night. 

10:08 PM BBT Cameron and Cory are talking while playing pool. Cameron tells Cory that he was on the block 3 times. He went block, block, HoH, block. After that, he wins the power of veto and now everyone is losing their minds more. "That should tell you just how comfortable the f**k I am......now I know." 

Cameron Cory.jpg

10:15 PM BBT Jag is upstairs in the HoH with Blue and Jared. Jag tells Jared that he wants him to know that he is rocking with them all. He knows he made people feel like he wasn't solid. But he is. They are waiting for others to join so they can talk as a group. 

10:20 PM BBT Jared, Jag, Blue and Felicia are in the HoH. They are discussing that Cameron is the police. He used the term "crossing state lines" with Jared earlier in conversation. Jared says that is a reference only a police makes. He is probably a state trooper. "State trooper, you do not want to play with them. You are going to jail buddy, and you already called for back up." Jag is wanting to meet with the group (7 Deadly Sins). Felicia says that the best time to do this would be early in the morning after wakey wakey. Everyone is up and spread out everywhere and no one is looking for anyone. At 7-8 in the morning, no one would notice if they were all upstairs. In the evening, it is way to obvious. Felicia "going forward, first thing in the morning, wash your face, brush your teeth, then come to the HoH to talk."

10:40 PM BBT Jag has expressed that he wants to speak with the 7 Deadly Sins Alliance. They can't seem to get everyone up there at the same time. Cirie says that Bowie is all over her. She told Bowie that she was going to the bathroom. She has 3 minutes max before Bowie is going in there looking for her. Felicia jokes that her a** is clean, Bowie doesn't have to keep checking it. Cirie says that she has 2 minutes now because nobody poops that long. Jag goes down to try to wrangle Izzy, but she is on the hammock with MeMe. 

10:47 PM BBT Everyone from the 7 Deadly Sins alliance is now in the HoH. Jag says he asked to meet with everyone to make sure everyone knows that he is 100% with the 7. He wants to look everyone in the eyes and make sure they know that this is his squad. He is not considering moving forward with anyone else. This is his squad, his team he wants to move forward with. He hopes that they are all on the same page. If he made anyone feel as though he was not fully with the 7, he wants to own that and apologize. No excuses. His intent was not to give off that vibe. He wants everyone in the 7 to feel safe in the 7 and be a better team player in the 7.  They tell him that they appreciate that. Cirie says that they needed to have this conversation because there have been long conversations with people not in the alliance. Maybe it would be best if there weren't so many long conversations outside the alliance that would make anyone feel any type of way. Jag says he will own that and try to be better. 

7 Deadly.jpg

10:51 PM BBT Felicia says that everything said in the this house is told to someone. 99.9% of the time, that secret is not kept. She did hear a comment that she was throwing out Jag's name. The one time she did, she told Jag and he knows why. Now she is hearing other stuff and it sounds like now she may be the problem. WBRB.

10:55 PM BBT Jared tells the 7 that Red is not the threat he thought he was. He is no longer concerned about Red and Cameron together. He entertains the idea of keeping Red. They make the mistake of discussing, in front of Jag, that if Red stays and wins HoH next week then he will definitely put America on the block with one of the 7. Jag keys into this and asks if Red stays, how is America still here next week? Jared reminds them that if Red is still here, then America isn't here. They then discuss (and try to get Jag to believe) that their options are between Red or America leaving by discussing the pros and cons between the 2. It is clear that they don't want Jag to know that he is the target with all this hypothetical talk. The goal for the rest of them is to blindside Jag again. Meanwhile, Cory is downstairs playing pool with Cameron and making it very clear that he is not down with another blindside. They can't do that to Jag 2 times in a a row. Cameron says that with Hisam, there was no need for a blindside. They did it for shock and awe and it wasn't necessary. 

11:10 PM BBT In the HoH the 7 Deadly Sins have geared the conversation towards keeping America over Red so that she remains a shield in the house. Izzy suggest that means that they need a pawn on the block. Blue suggest that since Jag is already on everyone's mind all day. Would he be willing to be a pawn? It satisfies everyone else in the house. They start discussing who all Jag would have to keep him safe. Someone mentions Cory and America would be a vote for Jag. Matt "I am not f***ing with it. If we are going to put you (Jag) up and it relies on those two to vote?" Jared assures Matt that even if they don't get Cory and America's vote, he breaks any tie. Felicia gets up and gets very animated, making everyone laugh. She tells them that with flair "He needs too put you up as a pawn (she points directly to Jag and then goes and gives him a kiss on the cheek) and they have the rest of them in that room plus MeMe." She then says that they have been up there talking way too long and she leaves dramatically. Jared jokes that you can't talk to Felicia after her bedtime. Jag says that's true, but here is the thing. They aren't working with Bowie. So, who would be upset if Bowie goes up? Izzy says that putting up Bowie draws attention to them as being a thing. 

7 Deadly Betrayal.jpg

11:15 PM BBT Izzy justifies that Jag being a pawn is a good way to keep Cameron off them. It will look they are trying to honor Cameron's HoH last week. If he wins HoH, this protects Pooh. Or else, if Cameron wins he goes straight after Pooh. Jag says that if this is what they decide to do, he is down. But he is afraid that he is a huge target by those outside the 7. They tell him that the only one who might win outside the 7 is Cameron, and this will appease Cameron. The conversation starts to wind down because Bowie is up and wandering around, most likely looking for Cirie. Cirie rushes downstairs quickly and heads back to the BR where she is supposed to be. 

11:20 AM BBT the 7 deadly sins has come to the decision to put Jag up as a "pawn" (not really). He admits that he is not comfortable but he is down with the plan to save Jared from Cameron if he wins HoH next week. Meanwhile, Cory is on the hammock talking to the cameras. He says he wanted to keep Jag because is a piece that is not for Cirie. He fought hard, lost that battle, and found too hard because he kept thinking that there were little windows. He knew after a few conversations that it was pointless, so him continuing to push that was stupid. Cory says that Jared is making a bad call. "He is the worst. I am more mad at him than Cameron and it is not close. That dude is supposed to be my ally, he is very condescending. He is not a good player. He doesn't know the game. But he acts like an expert. That's it. I am whining about him, he's annoying. I should have not have snapped at him like I bit. That didn't do me any good. It was me being emotional. I will have to sort that out tomorrow. Feeling better and better about Izzy. Starting to turn on Izzy on a player. She has massive flaws. But she is really good at making her close allies feel comfortable. I don't believe that she has a F2 with Cirie. I mean come on. I am trying really hard to be in the spot that I am with America. Every day everyone is saying that America has to go. Then they tell him that she can go to the F8 with them. Why does this change every day because she doesn't change every day. If she is getting closer to Cirie, that is good for them. Feeds switch back to the HoH. 

Cory Hammock.jpg

11:26 AM BBT Back to Cory at the hammock, Cory says that this should be another week of him being safe, which means jury. That is an accomplishment. He questions if he should throw this HoH. There is a scenario where America could be going home. He is comfortable in his chances in throwing this HoH and still being able to protect America this week. The dangerous question if he wins would have been who would he would nominate. The house would want him to backdoor Cameron. he has no reason to do that. In fact, he needs Cameron to stay in this house. So, he has to throw it. And he has to be really careful because people already think that he is throwing things.  

11:30 PM BBT Cory is still on the hammock talking to himself. He says that he "feels bad for Jag. He is about to go home. But, I am not going to blindside him. Sorry. I did what he could. I hope that everyone knows that. I never had a chance. But I did try. I am bummed that it didn't work out because I want Red out instead of Jag. I spoke to Felicia. She is almost spilling sh*t again. That was a good thing for me to catch. I get to tell Izzy, she gets to Cirie and they get to feel even worse about Felicia. That is shmoney....."

Cory closeup.jpg

11:34 PM BBT Cory talks to the cameras about Cirie. "I am a fan of course. We don't have that personal connection. That's okay. Not incredibly important. But she is clearly in the dominant power position in this house. It isn't Cirie and Izzy. It is Cirie. If it gets to where someone is willing to take a shot at the two of them, he is going to push for Cirie. It is that simple. Felicia is close to Cirie. So is Izzy, Matt, Red. Then she has Jared and she has me. I was very critical of Cirie over the season. She has been a little more chaotic and all over the place than I expected. She has some really bad reads. But at the end of the day, with a big enough sample size, she ends up being in the best position in the house. There you have it. That's how that goes. Good on her I guess. I am nothing if not impressed. 

11:36 PM BBT The only ones left in the HoH are Jared, Jag, Blue and Matt. The alliance has talked Jag into agreeing being a pawn and that unless Cameron wins the HoH, he is going home next week. Meanwhile America and Izzy has joined Cory on the hammock. 

• morty unpinned and locked this topic