Saturday, September 2, 2023 - Big Brother 25 Live Feed Updates

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5:24 PM BBT Cirie says she is going to use Jared's bathroom. She takes advantage of the opportunity to talk to Jared. Jared tells her that America overheard Felicia, MeMe and her were talking about America going on the block. Cirie tells him that Felicia did tell her that she was at risk of going off the block. Jared tells her that Felicia has got to stop doing that. The feeds switch. 

5:42 PM BBT Jared and Izzy are talking in the HoH. He rehashes his conversation with America. Izzy asks him about his replacement nominee. He says that he is now considering Bowie (recommended by Cirie as being agreeable with their alliance or Matt. Apparently Matt volunteered to be a pawn at some point. 

5:44 PM BBT Izzy, Jared, Cory, and America are meeting in the HoH. Jared says that they all need to be off each other's radar. Jared admits that he was originally gunning for Jag but then the feeds switch. 

Calling it a night. See you tomorrow.

6:44PM BBT

Red and Felicia made salmon and pork chops for dinner. The HGs are digging in. Jared says he is heating up his potato salad. Felicia says that's disgusting. They all thank Red and Felicia for making dinner.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73950’12”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73951’35”.jpg

6:48PM BBT

In the backyard, Cirie assures America that they want to work with her.

7:30PM BBT

Cirie, Jared, Blue and Matt are in the HoH watching the spy cam. They see Red heading upstairs, so Matt and Cirie hide in the shower. He doesn't actually go all the way upstairs, and they realize he is just looking for where everyone is.

Jared: Coast is clear

*Feeds move to the backyard where America and Mecole are talking about previous seasons' competitions and the wardrobes they were provided.

7:50PM BBT

Izzy and Jag are now in the HoHR with the group (minus Cirie) and they see Cameron heading upstairs. Matt, Jag and Izzy hide in the shower. The coast is clear, so they come out.

Jag: How do we get Cam to leave the game room? Jared asks Matt to grab Cameron and get him in the Have-Not room for a talk. Jared tells him to play it off as he thinks Jared is beginning to really trust him but didn't tell him the plan, only that Red is the target.

8:00PM BBT

Matt is talking with Cameron in the Have-Not Room

Cameron: I much do you trust me?

Matt: I trust you

Cameron: I would never leave you hanging. I promised I would look after you. Here's the thing. You trust me and I trust you. He is cooking up something

Matt: Jag?

Cameron: And I am trying to help him. I'm the one trying to make it happen. He's not telling you...I'd rather you stay in the dark until it happens.

Matt: I think he feels good about me

Cameron: I don't know what's going on with Red. I mean, I know what's happening but I don't know where he and I are. But, you can count on me. When the shit hits the plan, we'll have a good plan.

Matt: Once jury hits, it's gonna be scrambling. 

Cameron: I don't know if you've been keeping track, but outside of Felicia's golf win, all Legend 25 victories were me and Red.

Matt: Yeah

Cameron: Are you sing what I'm saying

Matt: Yeah, they need to be carried. I agree.

Cameron: It ain't going to last forever, and I like to have plans

Matt: Be prepared

Cameron: I know people try to pull you and talk to you, but I will shoot you straight every night...from our own alliance, they are gonna ask you stuff. Izzy will, Cirie won't do it. She just loves you.  Felicia? I don't know. I never know where MeMe's head is at. Bowie and Red? I don't know...through all this you gotta stay calm. You're good. I'm good. We stay together and we're good. Let him handle business. Let him get his hands dirt, and you sit right here and watch it. I'm gonna try to get him to do some tricky shit...something interesting. I'd rather you not knowing anything.

Matt: Yeah, I don't know anything

Cameron: I'm protecting you.  For all you know, the only thing that matters is Legend 25. That's all that matters. It's getting really hard to fight the, I love them, this group, but it's getting hard.

Matt: Goddamn, I was trying to get my first win. I was trying to win that today.

Cam: You could win any of them,

Matt: It's all luck

Cameron: You good? What else you got for me?

Matt: I'm good. 

Cam: Pull me anytime

8:27PM BBT

In Comicverse, Cirie is talking with Matt about America. He tells her that he has been working hard on America. Cirie says that if it's something she wants to really do with her, she's not bullshitting. 

Cory: Here's why she is hesitant on the 7. She walked in on Felicia saying stuff.

8:29PM BBT

Izzy walks in, and Matt tells them about how they had a close call with Cameron, and how he lured in to the Have-Not Room

Cirie: That's so funny

Izzy: Hilarious

Felicia joins them, and Matt continues telling them about the conversation. 

Mecole comes in, and Matt continues his debrief.

Felicia begins eating candy, so it's hard to decipher the whispers. Felicia is the only one who wears the mic correctly, so we get her full volume, and that's not always a good thing given she is just generally loud.

Felicia says she saw Bowie looking around for where everybody was, so she asked Bowie where Red was. Bowie played dumb and said she didn't know.  'We ain't gonna feel bad because he's hard 34 fucked up birthdays.

Cirie: 37

Felicia: Oh, 37. I told him stop saying you gonna have a bad birthday or you're gonna sing it into existence.

8:34PM BBT

Cameron is now in the HoHR talking with Jared. Jared is acting like he is annoyed with the replacement nom situation.

Jared: It's seeming very fucking high school, bro

Cam: I don't know what the fuck is going on, but in every circle that there is some shit kicking and tears are falling, there's one person in the middle of that shit...the same fucking person.

Jared: Who?

Cameron: You know who...the same fucking goddamn person. Did you tell her about America?

Jared: The only people who know that America is a possible option, you, Red and Bowie.

Cameron: I don't mean it in a bad way. I love her, but Bowie doesn't do or say anything on purpose, but Bowie talks.

Jared: You think she did it on purpose.

Cam: Not on purpose, but she talks. She has said stuff to me and Red. Izzy hears it and goes around the fucking house and puts the pieces together.

8:40PM BBT

Cameron tells Jared about Felicia pulling him in for a talk right after he won the veto competition, and how she wanted him to use the veto on Red.

Jared plays stupid, "She came up to the room and I told her I didn't want to talk fucking game right now."

Cameron: I didn't make it ten minutes in this house with that little thing...'I got a proposal for you...use it on Red...he's had a really rough week....got a lot of stuff going on at home...a birthday coming up'...I was like, nobody... I was on the block for two fucking weeks and nobody was saying Cam's having a hard time.

Jared tells Cam that Red was giving him a guilt trip over his birthday.

Blue comes is and joins them. Cameron says that Cory is acting weird, "Cory's not Cory."

Jared: Maybe because America is not America

Cam: He is feeling some kind of pressure because until this moment it's been fun....poor guy

Jared is laughing "Bro, Stop"

Cam: I won't tell him. I won't. I just feel bad for him.

Jared: Look, I already feel I am America's fucking villain.  

9:33PM BBT

Comicverse is full of Red, Blue, Jared, Cirie, Matt, Mecole, Izzy, Bowie Jane and Felicia telling personal stories about what they want their legacy to be, how they are each perceived compared to how they want to be perceived.  

[And this brings me to some of my strongest advice: Never forget that intention and perception are two different things. -MamaLong]

10:18PM BBT

Cameron is back in the HoHR hounding Jared about the replacement nom and really pushing for Izzy to go up.

Jared: Shit. That means we would have to fucking win on Thursday, Bro.

Cam: No, no, no...here's what it means...

Jared: I'm not fucking playing, Bro

Cam: Let's just talk the vote...that shit goes 10-0. If it don't you got me, you got Blue, you got Jag you got Cory. If you got Cory you got America. And there's 4 votes on the other side of the table: Bowie, Felicia, Cirie, MeMe.

Jared: I don't know..

Cam: All you need is 5 votes...she is the fucking motor

*This goes on for more than 30 minutes

Jared: You got me thinking Cam. I gotta figure this shit out.

Felicia comes in and Jared tells her that he is going bat shirt crazy trying to flip the house to take them out next because they would be sitting ducks without Izzy.

Felicia: That mother fucker...he is a fucking snake.

10:58PM BBT

Felicia is meeting with Izzy, Red, Bowie Jane and Cirie in Comicverse. She tells them about Cam trying to get Izzy on the block.

Izzy: So I can't confront Cameron

Felicia: No, Jag's ass got to go

*because he is trying to form another alliance with him, Jag, America and Cory.

Felicia: Jag is playing us

Bowie Jane asks about the votes

Felciia: 1, 2, 3 , 4 (pointing at each of them) MeMe, Matt, Blue

Izzy: That's enough

Felicia: and next week we got to get Cameron's ass back on the block with America

Izzy: We have to backdoor him

Felicia: Yeah, we have to backdoor him. Put Cory on the block next to America. We gonna force all of them to show their goddamn hand

Izzy leaves saying, "I'm going to work"

Bowie: What a shit head....and we're gonna play smart

Felciia: And he been in there trying to convince Jared to throw her ass on the block (Izzy)

Cirie: Wow

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-74202’33”.jpg

11:14PM BBT

Izzy and Jag play bumper pool in the loft while Cory and America watch

Cory: That's a win for Jag-uar 

11:34PM BBT

In the kitchen, Mecole, Izzy and Jag are creating their own song. They do some beat boxing and create a rhythm. MeMe adds some lyrics....it's a "church" song...."I can't believe this...hands in the air, now....put your hands in the air, now... now, touch your neighbor on the shoulder...touch your neighbor on the shoulder...."

MeMe: It's a church song!

Felicia walks in to check on the cleaning up of the kitchen. She farts and talk turns to this being the gassiest BB season. The fart follows Felicia around the kitchen, so Izzy, Jag and MeMe being singing their gospel...."I can't believe this...I can't believe this...*clapping hands.......I can't believe.....I can't believe this"

Felicia: What song is that?

Jag: It's our song

They continue singing  "This is some bull shit....this is some bull shit."

Felicia: That's no church music.....that's not a gospel version

Mecole: This is the clean version, 'I can't believe this...I can't believe this"

Felicia: Oh, okay

They continue to sing combining both versions

Mecole: This is a jazz version

Felicia gets in on the act (very entertaining)

They finish up and begin laughing and cheering

Feliciia: Mr. B did you get that?...that was good. You should have recorded that.

Izzy: I'm crying

Big Brother: YES!

They all cheer!

Izzy: I'm dead...I'm dead...I'm leaving

Mecole: Y'all are too funny...the BB25 album going crazy

Izzy: Platinum

They then begin singing their bathroom jam, "Is it number 1, or is number 2....No matter what it is, you, better wipe that poo...no matter what you do....you gotta wipe that poo...No matter what you do...you better wipe that poo....no matter what you do...where you do...no matter....no matter what you do, baby"

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-74243’16”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-74243’14”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-74243’08”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-74243’03”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-74243’01”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-74242’48”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-74242’46”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-74242’29”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-74242’40”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-74242’35”.jpg

They are upset the backyard is closed, and it starts up again

Mecole: I can't believe this

Izzy: This is some bullshit

Jag laughs that they can add America's "Come on, Man"

Mecole asks Felicia to hide the potato salad, "These kids like to eat."

11:45PM BBT

Izzy joins Cirie, Red and Bowie in Comicverse, and Cirie asks what was going on in the kitchen

Cirie: Why was Felicia screaming?

Izzy: Me, Jag and MeMe were just goofing...

Cirie makes a face

Izzy: Tell me

Cirie asks Red to tell the story.

Red says that Jag told him there were people on his side that didn't have his best interest in mind, he wouldn't give names but knows Red can infer. 

Cirie: It's the fact to me that he is trying to plant a seed of doubt. We already know that Cameron is garbage, but now you are saying there is more than one.

Red: You could probably deduce.

Izzy: Inference! Well, I don't like that inference

Cirie: I'm in here with liars....don't say "you can infer" 

The backyard is now open.

11:53PM BBT

Izzy, Cirie and Felicia collectively agree Jag is the one who should go this week.

• morty unpinned and locked this topic