Saturday, September 2, 2023 - Big Brother 25 Live Feed Updates

11:05AM BBT

Red asks Cirie if she will put his hair in two braids. She says he has baby fine hair.

Izzy: Mama C's Hair Salon is open

Cirie: You want braids or cornrows

Red: Whatever you think

Cirie: Then y'all be uniform because Matt's getting cornrows, too (Matt asked for three) 

Cirie decides to do a cornrow on one side and a braid on the other then Red can decide which look he likes best, "The we gonna ice pick Mattie. He's gonna look like he just got out of prison."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73492’52”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73492’03”.jpg

Cirie finishes the cornrow.

11:09AM BBT

Izzy: Ooh, it looks good Red.

Matt: Mm Hmm

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73496’13”.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11:10 AM BBT Meme, Felicia and Cory are sitting in the LR. Felicia says that she is glad that on one is getting have nots next week. She hopes she can go the whole season without having to be a have not. Meme talks about always being cold. If she didn't wear socks in the house, she would have pneumonia. 

11:16 AM BBT Jag and America are talking in the KT. She says that Cameron has been telling people that if he stays, America is his target. Nobody believes it. They think that he is just saying that to cover up that they are working together. "I can't win." 

Jag and America.jpg

11:12AM BBT

Matt takes a look at both, "I think I'm feeling the cornrow."

Red: I have done braids before, let's go cornrow.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73499’02”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73502’34”.jpg

11:18AM BBT

Matt has to go wash the gel out of his hair before Cirie can put in the cornrows.

Bowie Jane wants to try some cornrows, too. 

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73506’01”.jpg

Bowie makes faces while Cirie does her hair.

Bowie: I love it!

Cirie: Am I hurting you?

Bowie: No, it's good.

Cirie: Why do you keep moving like that?

Matt comes back in

Bowie: You snooze, you lose

Red is braiding the moustache portion of his facial hair.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73507’15”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73507’10”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73507’03”.jpg

11:25AM BBT

Cameron has joined the Comicverse, "This is a hairtastic comp!"

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73517’22”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73517’11”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73517’59”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73521’27”.jpg

11:35 AM BBT The house is getting ready for the veto. Cirie is giving the HGs cornrows. Red has one big one on each side his head. He is considering putting some braids in his beard too. Matt has all his hair split between 3 rows. Cirie is giving Bowie small ones too. Jared has been called to the DR. Felicia says that this must be it, but is reminded that Bowie is hosting so it won't be time until Bowie is called to the DR.  

11:40 AM BBT America is talking to Jag and Blue in the WA. She says that everyone is saying that she is working with Cameron. Despite the fact he tried to get her on the block last week. Jag "If he talks good about you, it is because you are working together. If he talks sh*t about you, it is because you are working together." America "I might as well work with the guy at this point."

Meanwhile in the HoH, Izzy is talking to Jared. She asks him who his ideal final 5 is. He easily says her, his mom and him. For the last two, he isn't sure. But Bowie is looking kind of good. She doesn't have anyone. No one is going to save her. And she should be easy to beat. If there is room for one more, he would like to keep Blue too. 

11:50 AM BBT Izzy and Jared are alone in the HoH. He tells her that neither Felicia or America has asked him about to do with the veto. The only one that approached him about it was Matt. They are going to want to talk about after he wins it and he is going to tell them that he doesn't want to talk. Shew. If he wins it, he is going to scare the sh*t out of America with it. He might even take down Red and put her up. 

Izzy Jared.jpg

12:00 PM BBT It is close to veto time. Blue (hosting) was called to the DR. 

In the HoH Jared tells Izzy that he is furious that America has not come to talk to him about the veto. After he wins it, she is going to want to talk to him. He isn't doing it. He is going to tell her that he has a lot to think about and leave it at that. [What he doesn't know is that America asked Cory if she should go and talk to him about it and he said that it wasn't a good idea. ~ Goldylucks] 

12:05 PM BBT Feeds switch to RCHS. It is veto time. 

MamaLong-I need to run errands. I hope to be back by the time the comp is over. Will you be around if I am not? Fuskie won't be on this weekend at all. 

7 minutes ago, Goldylucks said:

12:05 PM BBT Feeds switch to RCHS. It is veto time. 

MamaLong-I need to run errands. I hope to be back by the time the comp is over. Will you be around if I am not? Fuskie won't be on this weekend at all. 

I'm on it!

1:23PM BBT

Half of the feeds are back with Izzy and Cory in the bathroom.

Izzy: Fuck you BB Gods

1:27PM BBT

In the loft, Cirie and Felicia talk with Red, "Here is what we're thinking....if we can get Cam to use it on you because it's your birthday and put Jag up."

Red says he isn't sure because of the way Cameron has been talking about him lately.

1:30PM BBT

In the bathroom, Izzy consoles Matt, "You did good. It was either gonna be you, him or America."

Cameron won the Power of Veto.

1:35PM BBT

Felicia talks with Cameron about saving Red on his birthday.

Felicia: Would you be willing to take down Red since it's his birthday week and put up Jag, again, like we tried to do last week?

*WBRB

Cameron: We had a top three targets. We hold all the votes...we only need 5 and convincing Jared. 

Felicia: Who's in our 8?

Cameron: me, you, Red, Cirie, Izzy, Bowie, Matt, MeMe

Felicia: So take out Red

Cam: 7 votes...so if America sits next to Red, it's 7 to 3. Red ain't going nowhere.

Felicia: Okay, never mind then. We were just trying to figure out how Red doesn't go home on his birthday week.

Cameron says all they needed was for one of them to come down. "Red isn't going anywhere. Happy Birthday, Red!"

Felicia: Yeah

Felicia: You're on top of it! There you go!

Cameron: Red ain't going anywhere.

They hug and Cameron heads to the kitchen to chat with Red.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-7363840.thumb.jpg.5d69034f8ac633b7b1a15a9ae6c716b7.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73642’05”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73641’12”.jpg

The competition was the mini stacking comp, and this time they were stacking miniature cans or barrels.

1:52PM BBT

Izzy: Nice job, Cam! I keep telling you that because this is my favorite comp.

2 hours ago, MamaLong said:

I'm on it!

My hero. Thank you. 

2:40 PM BBT Felicia, Izzy and Meme are in the SR. Meme tells Felicia that she has been running her mouth all day. Felicia asks her what she means. Meme "You told America she might be going up." Felicia "She might be." Meme "You shouldn't have just told her like that. She is upset." Felicia says that America is not a part of the 7. They tell her that she is part of the For Real For Real and that maybe she should be more careful about what she says to people. Felicia says that she doesn't care if America is upset or not. She can't be upset every time someone says her name. She needs to watch what she does. That's all she is saying. Felicia walks out. Izzy and Meme remain in the  SR and discuss how Felicia needs to stop talking so much. She sure is to tell other people what they are doing wrong but doesn't want anyone pointing out anything to her. 

2:40 PM BBT Felicia, Izzy and Meme are in the SR. Meme tells Felicia that she has been running her mouth all day. Felicia asks her what she means. Meme "You told America she might be going up." Felicia "She might be." Meme "You shouldn't have just told her like that. She is upset." Felicia says that America is not a part of the 7. They tell her that she is part of the For Real For Real and that maybe she should be more careful about what she says to people. Felicia says that she doesn't care if America is upset or not. She can't be upset every time someone says her name. She needs to watch what she does. That's all she is saying. Felicia walks out. Izzy and Meme remain in the  SR and discuss how Felicia needs to stop talking so much. She sure is to tell other people what they are doing wrong but doesn't want anyone pointing out anything to her. 

2:49 PM BBT Izzy joins Felicia in the LR. Izzy asks Felicia what she would do if the power was in her hands. Felicia said she would probably put up America against Red and let the house decide who goes home. 

2:51 PM BBT Blue, America, Matt, Cirie and Cameron are talking up in the lounge. They suggest that they wait until after Cameron has a conversation with Jared before coming up with a plan concerning the replacement noms. Wait and see what kind of names Jared drops first. 

2:57 PM BBT Cory is talking to Izzy in the Comic BR. Cory tells her about her brother being in Survivor. Meanwhile Blue is talking to Jared in the HoH. She tells him that the others are trying to figure out a way to get Cameron to use the veto on Red for his birthday and that they need to convince Jared to put Bowie up. 

3:05pm BBT HOH room Blue:  Cirie was like, Blue when you go talk to him, bring up this strategy.  I said I don't think it's plausible, but I'll bring it up.

Jared:  I don't trust Jag at all.  I'm done with Jag. America, I can't stand to look at her right now.  Cameron keeps digging in with this whole Red thing, I'm worried that Red will forgive him if he stays.  Jag is just a bold-faced liar and I catch him every time and he doesn't know that I know he is lying.  That's why he was crying, because I told him that I can't trust him and don't want to talk to him about this shit anymore.  He's just a f***ing liar and I just can't anymore.

3:10 PM BBT Jared tells Blue that he is going to put America on the block because she keeps throwing comps and he is sick of it.

3:14 PM BBT Jared tells Blue that Izzy is the only person that came up to talk to him about plans for the veto except for her. Nobody else did. His patience is getting really thin at this point. People need to start waking up. He is not going to keep playing this friend s**t. 

3:11pm BBT  HOH room

Jared:  If he changes his mind, I will heavily consider America or Jag.  I told him that before he answers a question he should think if I might know the answer and he lied anyway.  How do you blatantly lie to my face and sell that shit when I already know.  The only way is if Red still feels the same as yesterday.

Blue:  That's rough.

Jared:  Really F***ing rough.  Almost like a kid, he won't admit it.  He's a great person, I'm not trying to take away from him being a great person, but the way he's playing the game...

America - I'm sick of that girl too and of her throwing every competition.

3:16pm BBT  LR couches

Felicia:  The thought of America being mad because someone said she COULD go up on the block.  Girls stop it.

Jag & America come down the stairs to the KT and tell Red his cookies were good and everyone is going to put on weight.

Jag moves to the LR couches with the other HGs and conversation slows down.

Izzy:  Those cookies were GOOD Red.

Felicia:  I'm waiting to have another one.

Cirie:  A cup of coffee would be good with them.

Felicia:  I think this is the most subtle I have seen you in this house - this outfit.

Jag:  Yeah, a black turban makes a difference than colors.

(they really don't know what to talk about with Jag in the room)

3:21 PM BBT Cory and America go to the HN room to talk. America says that she doesn't want to blow up on him, but WTF. Cory tells America about Jared flipping out this morning when America got picked to play. Cory said his pitch was that America is more likely to win a comp. America suggests they talk to Jared but not together because he has a fragile ego. Cory tells her that she can talk to whoever she wants to because she is really in jeopardy. Cory tells America that Jared's 3 options are her, Jag and Bowie. America is mad that she keeps having to play tip toe around all of them and they aren't playing for her. They are playing for them. 

3:36 PM BBT America tells Cory that the are going to keep Red over her because they think Red is more loyal than she is. Cory said that Izzy wants Red or Cameron out. Izzy and Cirie are the ones with the pull in the house right now. Cory tells America that she probably has Jag, Blue and Matt unless Cirie has Matt. That is the math that he is doing right now. 

3:25pm BBT  HN room

Cory:  Felicia slipped and said it in front of you, supposedly.

America:  Yeah, she did.  They want to use it on Red because it's his f***ing birthday, Boo Hoo.

Cory:  Options: you, Jag, Bowie.  Only reason it's not clear is because Jared knows I'm F***ing pissed.

America:  It's bullshit, it's all fake.  I shouldn't have thrown the pressure cooker, but this whole tip-toeing around the situation is not working.  I'm tired of biting my tongue.  I trust Jag and Blue more than I trust them.

Cory:  I told them if they put you up, then you're going to spill everything.

America:  And I would.  They're already counting votes against me.  I see what Cirie is doing when I walk in.  I know they want to keep Red as he's going to be loyal to them.  Red runs back and tells them everything.  He talks shit about me and they don't tell me.  Who do you think they are more likely to keep?

Cory:  Cirie will be pushing to keep Red, Izzy will be pushing for you.

America: I'll talk to Izzy and I'll try to talk to Cirie again.  I told Blue everything I heard with Jag and she's talking to Jared now.

Cory: Yesterday this was not happening.

3:30 PM BBT Jared, Blue and Izzy are talking in the HoH. Jared has to think about what he wants to do because he can't play next week. And Cameron is going to be gunning for it. Izzy says that Cameron now has to win every comp. The one comp they catch him at, he goes. 

3:41 PM BBT America joins Blue and Jared in the HoH. America tells Jared that she tried hard to win the veto. She didn't throw it. She doesn't haven't anything with Cameron. He talks sh*t about her behind her back. It doesn't make sense that people think she would be aligned with him. Jared tells her that is a conversation for her and the people downstairs. 

3:44 PM BBT America tells Jared and Blue that she would always be a vote for them. She would never put them up. Jared says that the people that he needs to work with are expendable to her. That scares him. Out of their 4 (Cory, America, Blue, Jared) he is the only one to win a competition. They need other support outside their little group. 

3:46 PM BBT Jared tells America that Cameron has no one in this house, but he has an outlet with her. And she has an outlet with him. The whole reason people were targeting Red was because he was an outlet for Cameron. America says that makes no sense. Cameron has an outlet with Bowie. America said that she was expendable to everyone. People say that they have her back, but behind her back, they don't. She feels like she has Izzy and Izzy isn't expendable to her. Bowie is a vote for Red. If America is on the block, that is one more vote that she has to worry about it. And it only 6 this week. It is way too close. 

3:49 PM BBT America asks Jared straight out. "Am I the target?" Jared tells her no. If she was the target, he would have put her up there straight out.

3:50 PM BBT Cameron goes and hangs the mini POV on the wall next to their pictures. It is very small. 

Mini Veto.jpg

3:52 PM BBT Cameron and Cirie are talking in the WA. Cameron asks her if Izzy is about to lose her s**t again? He said he can feel it when he saw her. Felicia said that Izzy is working up something with Felicia. Cameron says that they need to push Jared to put up America. They will be able to come out of this unscathed. 

Cirie Cameron.jpg

4:05 PM BBT America, Jared and Blue are still talking in the HoH. He tells her that her mistrust of their group is hurting her. She tells him that she walked in hearing Meme, Felicia and Cirie talking about her going on the block. How is she supposed to feel safe with that. How did she become on option for the block? 

HoH Talk.jpg

4:12pm BBT  WA  Cameron & Cirie chatting

Cameron:  Cory says I probably have some kind of record.  Not many people get to play in 11 competitions.  Now that I've won the veto, I get to play in the HOH, then I'll definitely play POV, so now I'm just an easy target - I mean nomination.

Feeds switch to lots of whispering in the HOH and LR couches

Jared and America are in HOH

Felicia, Matt, Jag & Blue whispering in LR

Felicia:  At some point, Red gotta go.  I feel bad that it's his birthday.

Jag:  Bowie Jane would have to sit next to Red and she'll get emotional about it.

jag:  We want America, who's not  part of our alliance

WBRB

4:55 PM BBT America just spent time in the HoH with Jared. He told her that both she and Cory have not been giving it their all in comps. They all know that when he won HoH, they could feel safe around him. He needs to feel the same way about them. And putting Bowie up is not an option because according to Jared, that would be a waste.  America goes downstairs and joins Blue and Jag. She is crying. She says that she feels expendable to everyone. She says that if she up there with Red, she has a real chance of going home. 

4:40pm BBT  WA

Cory: Felicia is telling Jag that America is more loyal to him because she wanted to tell him.

Cirie: Oh, Felicia

5:00pm BBT Scary BR

America crying, Jag hugging her

Biue:  I'm vouching for you.

America:  I'm trying to get their trust and I just don't know what to do.  It's not even stuff I can address.  I feel so expendable to everybody.

Jag:  I'm so sorry.

Blue:  Yeah, this game is rough.  When he and I were talking, we went through all the options, but he was really gung-ho on that.  I don't think he's talked to enough people yet.  I think he needs to sit on it and talk to some more people.  Maybe something will change after he talks to Red.

Jag: There are a lot of conversations to happen.

America:  I thought I was one of the people he wants to work with.  I thought it would be an easy week - the Big Brother fan says then she gets backdoored or put up.

WBRB

5:01 PM BBT Meme joins America, Jag and Blue in the scary BR. She tells Meme that she keeps being associated with Cameron and she doesn't know how any times that she has to say otherwise. They keep holding the pressure cooker against her. 

5:05pm BBT

Mecole comes into Scary BR

MeMe:  Hey, miss thing, how are you?

America:  I'm just a little sad.

MeMe goes to get her tissues

America:  I don't know why there are so many options so early in the game and I'm going up.

MeMe:  Miss Felicia is just saying things.  It was not like this is the plan.