Thursday, August 3, 2023 - Big Brother 25 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 25 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/337-big-brother-25-discussion-dish/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB25-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  ( )
Theme bedroom [it has black and white graphics, with Byzantium accents] ( )
Theme bedroom [it's a fun comic book style]( CBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

• morty pinned this topic

1691072100611-271654295.thumb.jpg.68b5fae552761a38b390f378271323a2.jpg7:13 am bbt all House guests still sleeping 

7:18bbt  I can update as long as you want me to

7:37am bbt I think Matt is snoring in is Hospital bed 

7:29 there are some spooky spends in the zomby room

7:54 AM BBT:  All HGs are still asleep in their beds.

8:23 AM BBT: All HGs are still sleeping.  There is some tossing and turning from Bowie Jane, but no one is up and moving. 

8:31 AM BBT: WE HAVE MOVEMENT!!  Bowie Jane is up and headed to the bathroom. Kirsten is now up and in the bathroom.  Her and Bowie Jane are chit chatting about how late the room was up and talking. 

8:35 AM BBT: Bowie Jane heads back to her room where Cirie is up and moving.  They are whispering. Cirie quickly leaves the room and Bowie Jane gets her clothes. 

8:46 AM BBT:  Felicia, Bowie Jane, and Kirsten are all in the bathroom area talking about how they slept while Cirie is in the shower joining the discussion.  They are discussing the bright lights and the size of the towels.  

8:49 AM BBT:  Kirsten and Bowie Jane move to the Kitchen and talk about how fun last night was and how real it is going to get.  Kirsten says it is not fun being on the block. Bowie Jane asked if she thinks two will come off the block. Cirie joins the conversation and says that BB said to expect the unexpected. Bowie laughs and says to expect to not sleep is more like it.  Bowie said she is going to go use the gym and Cirie says to go for it before she rubs off on her. 

8:54 AM BBT:  Cirie and Bowie go into their room and turn on the lights waking up Red.  Cirie apologizes to him and says she will have her stuff more together tomorrow. Red says he needs to shower and Cirie says she did and she feels like a new person. 

8:55 AM BBT: Izzy is now up and in the kitchen talking with Kirsten.  They are talking about the alliances and different pairs in the house that are forming.

9:01 AM BBT: FOTH.  Wake Up Call Hopefully 

[I am off to work now. I hope someone can pick up coverage!]

1:58pm BBT Feeds return. HG mill around excitedly in the KT and LR. Blue hurt her elbow during the comp. Reilly is wearing the HoH key around her neck. Felicia tells her power to the girls!

4:08 PM BBT:  WBRB is on the feeds

4:10 PM BBT:  Feeds return to an empty living room.  It's time for "Who wants to see my HOH Room!?!?" WOOOHOOOO!!!!  The houseguests collect at the bottom of the stairs and then Reilly leads them up the stairs to her room. There is a lot of excitement and, "I wonder what it's going to look like" chatter. After a false start or two, Reilly finally gets into her room. There are a lot of hi pitched squeals.  Reilly said it was too early to get a letter, but there are a lot of goodies to share. She got wax strips and asked who wants to get their eyebrows done. 

4:15 PM BBT:  Reilly is excited about her basket.  She dons her HOH robe, puts on her sunglasses and dances around. [She seems to be disappointed in the lack of letter or something, her excitement isn't ringing as genuine to me... - Sheldon]. She gets pumped about her kombucha and bone broth for her gut health and yells in excitement for turkey burgers and frozen blueberries. Reilly is asking the guys to test out the bidet for her. 

4:20 PM BBT:  Reilly has discovered her juices and some dragon fruit. 

4:24 PM BBT:  Cory goes up to Reilly and compares his pink hat to hers.  They put on their hats and pose for a photo and then bump hats.  They have a "who wore it better?" moment. Most of the houseguests are sitting on the couch chatting amongst themselves while Reilly is running about the room like a kid in a candy store.  Cameron is up and walking about as is Bowie Jane. 

4:30 PM BBT: Not much going on.  More of the same.  Reilly acting super excited over every little thing.  A lot of HGs seeming vaguely interested by what's going on.  And a few being overly interested in whatever Reilly is interested in *ahem Cory ahem*. Reilly discovers the spy screen, the doorbell and the fact that the HoH has control over their own light switch.

4:34 PM BBT: Cory leaves the HOH to go be "spied on" by the spy screen.  As he is returning to the HOH....

4:37 PM BBT:  We go to the pet shelter

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic