Wednesday, September 7, 2022 - Big Brother 24 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 24 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/topic/143552-general-bb-discussion/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB24-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Tiki Bar across from the HoH Room (TB)
Car theme bedroom (CBR)
Space age theme bedroom (SBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

10:39am Not much happening most houseguests sleeping. 

Terrance has been working out for awhile. Just stopped and came into Kitchen to chat with Taylor. 

Taylor wearing sunglasses is making her grandmothers banana and chocolate pancakes for everyone. 

BOB makes his announcement Houseguest are to remain awake during the hours of 10am to 10pm 

10:42am Kitchen Terrance whispering with Taylor about his talks with Turner and Monte 

Turner told him he would put both of them on the block Taylor says who said that? Terrance said both of them Turner and Monte, but I am talking about what Turner said, then Britt would have to fight hard for veto. [assuming if Michael won he takes himself off unable to save her] 

Taylor says She hasn’t talked to either of them yet, she tried to talk to Monte but Britt walked in so..

10:45am BOB making his 10-10 announcement again! While everyone but Terrance and Taylor is sleeping

Terrance says sooo your EX contacts you and says …hey I saw you on BB and says let’s go get a drink what do you say She said I would say hey what’s up …

Taylor say I think I am ready for love now 

they chit chat about love and being committed in your 20’s and how she didn’t want to be in that mind set, how you feel different in you 30’s 

talk turns to after party and fans and how they are going to feel about you 

10:51am all Feeds in Kitchen 

Taylor putting clean dishes away from dishwasher and Terrance making coffee. Talking about songs being stuck in your head when you wake up. Lots of clinking of dishes .

10:53am BOB and his 10-10 announcement ..

Taylor and Terrance having a giggle about it. Terrance says that is my morning that’s what it’s about. 

Taylor is wondering what happens to all the dishes and glasses when we leave …

Terrance  say probably storage Taylor says prop closest!

Terrance says they should auction it off

Terrance  then thinks he broke the coffee maker because the lid won’t go down ..Taylor goes over and fiddles with it closed and and says Fixed it! 

Terrance says imagine the production assistants running to go get us all coffee

3:00PM BBT

Monte and Taylor are talking about Brittany trying to form a final 3 with the girls then turning around and blowing them up as if Taylor and Alyssa were trying to form it

Monte: Why is she playing so hard?

Taylor: She didn't have a target on her, and now she put a target on herself.

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-141624’44”.png

Monte: Turner came up and told you all the stuff I had already told you

Taylor: Brittany even threw Michael under the bus to Turner saying she can't go to final 2 with him

Monte: She is telling Turner that she doesn't trust you because she thinks you're getting close and then she tells you she doesn't trust me. 

Monte says he wouldn't be surprised if Turner already told Michael (he did) and doesn't know what Michael would do about it 

[Y'all, Michael will do nothing about this because he knows Brittany is good to pull along and sit next to in the end.  -MamaLong]

3:06PM BBT

In the bathroom, Turner tells Alyssa that he will be happy as long as Taylor or Britt don't win HoH. "Dude, Terrance is confident he is staying."

Alyssa: Really?

Turner: Terrance is going to be blindsided because he thinks he is staying. He is trying to play 3D chess, but he has no fucking idea how to play this game. Brittany is trying to play 3D chess, and she doesn't know how to play.

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-141597’25”.png

Turner tells her she is totally fine, "just don't make a scene because it could change things."

Alyssa: I won't make a scene. I'll just live my life.

3:10PM BBT

Shocking update: Turner is showering!

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-141217’13”.png

3:13PM BBT

Alyssa applies some lipstick.

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-141218’48”.png

3:20PM BBT

I have to mention that I have never seen Brittany as subdued this entire season as she is today. At times, she has been almost catatonic. I find this very strange. I only witnessed her talk with Alyssa briefly in the kitchen this morning. She has been off camera most of the day.

3:25PM BBT

After talking with Taylor, Monte approaches Turner at the showers and tells him "Taylor is good. SHe is definitely not trusting Brittany anymore."

3:28PM BBT

Alyssa is packing her suitcase in the Space Age Bedroom.

5:23PM BBT

In the kitchen, Taylor, Turner, Micahel and Brittany discuss what to wear for tomorrow's show. Taylor says if they can dress nice, she will wear on of the two jumpsuits she has left. She just wants to be able to change quickly, if needed, and worries it won't be easy to change out of. Turner tells her they will get 5 minutes to change, minimum, because of Julie's interview with the evicted houseguest.

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-141349’11”.png

7:07PM BBT

Britt's catatonia is seemingly improved but still not back to her normal self.

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-141872’46”.png

Terrance has started dinner.

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-141875’10”.png

[Looks like he is overcooking the fish to me. -ML]

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-141867’41”.png

7:12PM BBT

Alyssa is napping in the Golf Pro Bedroom.

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-141457’16”.png

I believe we have Michael, Turner and Taylor napping in there, too.

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-141845’19”.png

7:17PM BBT

I am out for the night. -MamaLong

• morty unpinned this topic

Wednesday Morning Overnights

12:30am BBT In HoH, Michael/Britt/Alyssa/Turner debate pancakes vs. waffles for breakfast. Michael likes a good donut, vanilla frosted. Strawberry glaze with sprinkles, Turner says. Chocolate glazed, says Alyssa. Brittany likes jelly or creme filled.

12:40am BBT HoH talk turns to whether any of their friends/family are reaching out to each other. Turner says it would be dope if Megan and Hayden were friends. 

12:55am BBT In the WA, Taylor tells Monte that Terrance proposed an all Black alliance, and that Britt/Monte wanted to keep him and she is the deciding vote. He told her that Monte is still mad at Taylor from the first 2 weeks. Monte says that's not true. 

1:00am BBT Monte tells Taylor he's OK with Terrance leaving. All the sh*t he's saying is a liability. Taylor asks if he thinks Alyssa is emotionally manipulative. Terrance said during DF, Alyssa was laughing and waiving the London trip in Taylor's face.

1:02am BBT Monte tells Taylor that Terrance told him he had Monte and Britt's votes. He told Taylor he had Monte and Britt's votes. That's bullsh*t, Monte says, it's time to put Daisy down. Let's put Daisy down, Taylor agrees.

1:04am BBT Taylor says as soon as Terrance was on the block, he began spinning stories. She feels less crazy now (that she and Monte has exposed Terrances lies). Does he not think we share notes, Monte wonders of Terrance?

1:08am BBT Britt joins Taylor/Monte and says all she told Terrance was to fight for Veto. Taylor says Terrance made it sound like Britt talked to him after the Veto. He never pitched me, Britt says, why would I stick my neck out for him? 

2:50am BBT Alyssa decides to sleep in Kyle's bed in the GBR. She grabs his gold blanket from the SBR. Turner joins Alyssa, Taylor and Britt in the GBR. 

2:55pm BBT Michael talks to the camera. Britt is still his #1 but he refuses to go down with a sinking ship. Plan A is to keep winning the Veto. Not a good plan, but he's going to try. He plans to talk to Monte/Taylor tomorrow. 

3:20am BBT Lights are off in the GBR. Taylor is the only HG up, doing KP in the KT. 

Evening Updates

7:56pm BBT A contemplative Britt addresses the camera in the CBR, saying she will be F6, she must have done something right. 76 days is a long time. She's a different person from the experience & hopes her husband will still want her. She hopes he hasn't changed w/o her.

8:55pm BBT Taylor gets a quiet moment to tell the camera she may not trust Britt but she needs Britt to stay in the game. Michael/Britt/Alyssa blame Jasmine for clogging the shower drain when she was in the house. 

9:15pm BBT Terrance is alone in the CBR and tells the camera he's not going to leave all p*ssed of, that takes too much energy. He'll take a page out of Daniel's book and jus tzip out. He and Tracy are friends with a couple & they have a pact to go through life together.

9:25pm BBT Terrance tells a story of buying his wife's engagement ring. He wanted a circle diamond or solitare. He found one ring but it was out of his price range. He found another that he liked & asked Miss Emma for a layaway plan. She said he'd walk out with the ring.

9:30pm BBT Terrance continues history. Miss Emma helped him get financing for the ring. He proposed to her in a restaurant after dinner. There were not may people there because of COVID. She said she loved him & then he said he wanted to spend the rest of his life w/her.

9:35pm BBT Tracey asked him if he was serious when he proposed. Other people in the restaurant were taking video. Are you going to say anything, he asked her? She said yes. They got married a year later on July 19th, 2021 after COVID and money delays.

9:40pm BBT Terrance is clearly missing his wife as he tells his engagement story to the camera. In the KT, Michael/Turner/Taylor are eating dinner at the KT Counter and ask where Terrance is. Turner says Alyssa is sleeping (she was in the DR). Michael gets Terrance.

9:45pm BBT Taylor says she hopes feeders enjoyed what little action there was today. Alyssa says we love you, live feeders. Taylor thinks there will be a DE tomorrow, or a new twist. Michael would rather have a DE next week than this week. 

9:50pm BBT Michael says they'll know it's a DE if BB tells them it's a 2hr show. Taylor says the Mem Wall is like grey graveyard. She asks BB to run to Target and get them a waffle maker. A heart shaped one, Alyssa adds. 

10:00pm BBT Monte says it's 10pm so he can nap now. Terrance is asleep in the CBR. 

10:30pm BBT Monte suggests the HG play Bumper Pool tonight. Alyssa suggests Hide & Seek. Michael volunteers to be the seeker.

11:49pm BBT Turner wins the Hide & Seek game. He was hiding in a SR cabinet for 20m. Why ddn't you come out, they asked? He wanted to be found, he said. Taylor says they looked in there and didn't find him so they stopped looking. 

• morty locked this topic