Thursday, August 18, 2022 - Big Brother 24 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 24 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/topic/143552-general-bb-discussion/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB24-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Tiki Bar across from the HoH Room (TB)
Car theme bedroom (CBR)
Space age theme bedroom (SBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

9:00AM BBT

The HGS get an early wake-up. But, of course, it took an extra 90 minutes to get Turner out of bed.image.thumb.png.f083eb9b47c6f05bcbf243cebd35b86f.pngimage.thumb.png.0306561eb76074204d0a51d8933c2208.pngimage.thumb.png.94512c0546740f8cca4df45da4af5bb2.png

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-112543’25”.png

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-112539’56”.png

10:30AM BBT

Bob has had enough of Turner's snoozing and cuts the feeds. When they return, Turner is getting out of bed.

10:50AM BBT

It's time for an HoHR Lockdown so production can run through the show set up for tonight.

12:30PM BBT

We have RCHS on the feeds.

12:50PM BBT

The feeds return to HGs getting ready for the day.

12:55PM BBT 

Britt: Do you think we get to look cute today or not?

Alyssa: That would be amazing, but I’m not counting on it.

1:10PM BBT

In the SR, Taylor moves Indy's luggage out of the way and digs through a cabinet. She finds a box of condoms out of place and grabs it expecting to find it opened, but it is still sealed,. She tells Michael, "I saw it out of place and thought, someone's been in this. It happened."

image.thumb.png.ac4045079b6f1d7e0b192102de12c451.pngimage.thumb.png.1f160491f4ede4c7135adfd477236b40.png

1:14PM BBT

In the Golf Pro Bedroom, Joseph tells Britt that Indy “is going to jury and I’ll see her later.”

1:16PM BBT

indy calls Britt into the Space Bedroom and shows her some things she wants her to gather for her if she leaves. Britt agrees. Indy tells her she has the girls and Michael and Joseph. Britt says she doesn’t think she has Joe. Britt suggests they get everyone together again and get the truth “that’s all that matters to me.”

Indy: me, too, so I can prepare myself

1:18PM BBT

when Britt leaves Indy whispers, “I don’t know, guys. I don’t know.”

image.png

1:32PM BBT

Indy talks with Joseph in the Space Age Bedroom. She tells him that Britt doesn't trust that he is going to vote to save her. Joe asks her to go get Britt. Britt comes in.

Joe: What are you thinking Brittany?

Britt: Well, did you tell her?

Joe confirms. Britt says that she told Joseph about the Girls's Girls and he told her about the FIve Swatters. Indy says it wasn't a thing. Britt asks Joseph if he was under the impression that it was a real thing. He confirms. She feels like Indy had an opportunity to tell her about it but didn't. "I just wish you would have told me. How would you feel to find out that a majority of the house was in an alliance and left you out?"

Joe points out he only had an alliance with her and Britt says she only had an alliance with the girls, "But you had two. Don't you see?"

Indy: It's okay guys. (she realizes her fate is sealed)

Indy tells her that the girls were always her priority. It wasn't meant to exclude her and that after the show she will see that she did not create it, she was just brought in. Indy says Five Swatters wasn't real because Kyle did not save her. Britt is using Indy's failure to tell her about the Five Swatters as justification to evict Indy. Indy says it is fine but she was always protecting the girls.

Joseph asks Indy who put the alliance together, and Indy replies that it was Kyle when he was on the block.

1:41PM BBT

Britt, Michael and Taylor talk in the SR

Britt: It's painful when you shoot yourself in the foot (she means Indy)

Taylor: Michael, you were there?

Michael: Yeah.

Britt: How do you think it went?

Michael: It went good. It was respectful

Britt says she has a million other reasons and they both did the same thing by having an alliance the other didn't know about, but "she is on the block and I am not on the block. I just needed a reason."

image.thumb.png.4360a12e4bb4e095c7be2f94c361694a.png

2:02PM BBT

In the SR, Joseph tells Britt, Kyle, Turner and Michael that the girls are really mad at him for telling Brittany about the alliance. "They act like they expected this from me saying we will have to talk to you later. We have to go fix this."

Jasmine barges in saying she could hear them talking and someone said her name. She points at Joe and asks to speak with him. They leave.

Turner: What the fuck?

They say that there is no way she could have heard unless her ear was pressed to the door.

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-112349’06”.png

2:04PM BBT

Jasmine and Joe join Indy in the Space Age Bedroom. Joe says he did not reveal who was in the FIve Swatters other than Indy and him. Indy was the one who mentioned Kyle. Indy confirms.

Jasmine: Why did y'all do that, though. It messes up the game.  I talked shit about her (Brittany).

Joe: Brittany did confirm that Indy was in an alliance with her. 

Joe says that he never expected Brittany and Indy to be working together. He says he and Indy will be best friens outside of the house, but he can't believe that Indy said the Five Swatters meant nothing because Kyle didn't save her, and then he finds out that she was working with the girls. "Jas, I didn't say anything about your part. I didn't say anything about Alyssa or Kyle." Jasmine says they got real quiet when she walked in (the SR). Joe covers by saying they thought Indy was coming in. Joe repeats that it was real frustrating to find out the person he was working with was in an alliance with others.

Indy tells them she knows she is going home, but she is going to blow everything up.

2:15PM BBT

Brittany pulls Alyssa into the HNR to tell her that she needs to be careful with Jasmine. She says Jasmine won't have anyone after tonight, "not even Joseph and you don't want to be on the wrong side of the vote." Alyssa thanks her profusely and says she just sits around and listens and somehow ends up in the wrong place at the wrong time. She swears she trusts and wants to work with Brittany.

2:19PM BBT

We have Rancho Coastal Humane Society cuties on the feeds.

11:42PM BBT 

still very cute kitties licking their paws now

12:04am BBT

Kitties are giving up on feeds and are tired.  They are entering a shift mode and one is occupying us with his tail chasing. [Even the Humane Society thinks these feeds are taking too long and let them go to bed. - rmichaelsm]

• morty unpinned this topic

Inside are Michael, Brittany, Taylor, Jasmine, Monte

Outside - Terrance, Turner, Alyssa, Kyle, Joseph

They have sleeping bags under a canopy 

Taylor complaining to Jasmine someone took her pillow.

Pizza boxes in the SR (old)

[Note: Michael only has 1 person not in Leftovers, should have gotten 2 for targets.  Guess not enough non-LOs left.  If Jasmine is up and gets PoV, he will have to send an LO out.   He would keep Brittany of block for his guaranteed vote, then they control which of the 2 left on block leaves.  Wonder if Terrance knew he got 3 of LO, so if he knows he can get Alyssa's vote, he would control which LO leaves that side. - rmichaelsm]

BY - Kyle is making u a couch to sleep on.   As he finishes up, Alyssa says she is moving, obviously over to be by him again.

Joseph is analyzing where to set up based. on where the sun will hit in the morning.

Instead of Alyssa stretching her legs out on the sofa perpendicular but part of Kyle's, she is running her legs up along his.

KT - all 5 inside are around the table chatting.

Kyle joins Joseph and Turner getting food and the Alyssa follows Kyle over.  They set up a kitchen area looks like in the w/d corner.

or at least by the spiral staircase

Turner says, thinking of possibilities, they give us a blunt, and we hang out on the hammock.  

All of the outsiders are hovering over the food area digging through to see what they have.

Sounds like they have freeze-dried food to just add water to, camping meals.

Joseph holds up the package reading it.

They are Peak Refuel freeze dried meals.

They do have a smaller house fridge with freezer, cooktop and sink area looks like double sink.

2:03AM BBT

BY - Terrance finds the Beanie-Weenies! [All they need! The freeze dried meals can be very good.  Backpackers use them a lot.- rmichaelsm]

The stove looks a bit like it is a camping stove or just a small electric cooktop.  Turner guessed one burner.  They think it may be a cold shower.

Sounds like the DR is shared, so they can only have one person from one side at a time.

The just add water seems to be throwing them.  Some discussion about it.

feeds all go inside

KT - Jasmine, Taylor, Brittany and Monte around the KT.  Michael in DR, I believe.

BY - Turner on Hammock pointing out the one star they can see.  

2 porte-potties in corner BY THE HAMMOCK! [Not sure smelling that swinging on a hammock is wise placement - rmichaelsm]

Looks like a wood box enclosing the shower area with some sheetmetal overhead.  Terrance and Joseph were investigating and decided to not mess with it until day time.  They believe it may be just cold water.

2:22AM BBT

Taylor analyzing Terrance's photo alignment in the frame on the picture wall.

[Someone take the photo stand Monte is clapping together blowing our eardrums out, PLEASE! - rmichaelsm]

2:24AM BBT

BY - poor Terrance is trying to wipe off his tattoos.  Meanwhile, Inside, Michael's HoH room!

Well, BB hasn't unlocked it from the inside.... couple of minutes later they get in.

• morty locked this topic