Monday, February 21, 2022 - Celebrity Big Brother 3 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Celebrity Big Brother 3 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/305-celebrity-big-brother-3-discussion-forum/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Standard Time(See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

As you know, there are two Houseguests named "Chris," both with last names beginning with "K." For the sake of clarity, we will call Chris Kattan, "Kattan" and Chris Kirkpatric, Kirk." This could change with the HG's interactions.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB23-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Cuckoo Clock Bedroom (CBR)
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Pink Tile Bedroom (PTBR)
Ski Lodge Bedroom (SBR)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

12:05AM BBT

Miesha and TOdrick are chatting in the hot tub.

Todrick: I am ready for tomorrow to be here and over...to know what is going on. I've been talking so much today because when I don't talk for one second I get....is there ad ouble eviction tomorrow? Part of me hopes there is and that we come out victorious.

Miesha: I know

Todrick: Oh look at me. My penis is about to fall out. Okay, cover it up Todrick. Can't be showing everybody the goods for free...not today. If he wins at two things back to back....then, Drag me.

Miesha: Exactly

Todrick: But even if he wins just the veto....we have to win back to back to stay here, you know that?

Miesha: Mm Hm

1510044153_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9706338.thumb.png.098958926edda809094b3070caa897d9.png

12:09AM BBT

Miesha: Todd is here to compete, though.

Todrick: I know!

Miesha: We need to go study the things, again.

Todrick: Let's go upstairs because I need to go to bed at a decent time this time and not 4AM. I'm not leaving you down here and telling you to meet me, again. You always take too long.

Miehsa: I was enjoying this. I was starting to sweat.

Todrick: Oh my God! I screamed when I turned that jet on.

1457551633_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9706554.thumb.png.a49ffcded9b14250114a7fb79d0fea19.png

1:37AM BBT

Miesha is packing her things in the Cuckoo Clock BR. She then gets in bed and begins playing Solitaire.

Cynthia is sitting her bed in the Chocolate BR. SHe cracks the door to ask Lamar and TOdd if her light is bothering them. They say no.

1038793677_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9715810.thumb.png.53c61fb5403e47586c7dac4e2d453422.png

1:41AM BBT

Cynthia begins playing Solitaire at the table in her room.

215279240_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9715829.thumb.png.b9c3f819c79b3d562906bc872b4b1982.png

1:49AM BBT

We get a double view of Slitaire progress from Miesha and Cynthia.

184662699_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9716729.thumb.png.7ee9b42dfce17d0d9597d577babc95ed.png

2:06AM BBT

Todd is up for the loo.

2:27AM BBT

Lamar is up rummaging through drawers while Todd tries to sleep. Todd begins snoring loudly, so it's not keeping him up.

2:45AM BBT

Miesha is finally asleep in the Cuckoo Clock room with the pillow over head.

3:38AM BBT

Cameras show sleeping CHGs. The HoHR is not on screen.

6:26AM BBT

Todd is awake in the storage room. He grabs a banana and tries the DR door. He is denied entrance. He sits in the living room in the dark.

7:48AM BBT

WBRB Glitter for Wakey Wakey

8:04AM BBT

The feeds return to the house lights up and Lamar trying to to get vertical

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-97547’49”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-97548’08”.png

8:24AM BBT

Lamar is working out on the elliptical.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-97562’16”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-97562’19”.png

8:27AM BBT

Bob: Miesha, please go to the diary room downstairs.

8:28AM BBT

Bob: Miesha, please go to the diary room upstairs.   (Guess production forgot where they were)

8:30AM BBT

Miesha comes out of the HoHR telling Todrick she is going to try and go back to sleep.

Bob: Todrick, please go tothe diary room, upstairs.

8:33AM BBT

Todd is talking with Cynthia in the SR. He says Lamar kept him up most of the night talking.

Cynthia: I thought I heard y'all talking.

Todd: That was just Lamar. He talks to himself. I was just laying there.

Todd heads to the Cuckoo Clock BR and zips up his suitcase.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-97571’04”.png

8:38AM BBT

Lamar sees TOdrick carrying things back to the CUckoo CLock BR, "You moving out, Homey?"

Todrick doesn't have his mic on, so can't hear hsi response but it sounds like an affirmative.

Todd: That's why I moved out early.

Lamar is eating cereal and tells Todd he was snoring really bad last night

Todd: Was I on my back? Well that's what's good...soon I'll be home an no one will have to worry about my snoring anymore.

*WBRB Glitter

8:44AM BBT

In the Cuckoo Clock room, TOdrick  tells Miesha he doesn't think they have to wake up so early and get up in the middle of the night on the normal seasons. Miesha says she thinks it has a lot to do with the live feeds.

Todrick: I feel crusty as f***

Miesha contemplates how to do her hair for today

Todrick tells her to do what's on her heart

Miesha: Do you hear that? Footsteps?

No comment from Todrick

Miesha: DO you hear that?

Todrick: Mm Hm

Miesha: Trippy!

Miesha goes on to say it's wierd that there is somebody watching them at all times.

They begin quizzing each other on game days and events.

9:10AM BBT

Todrick is talking with Cynthia and Todd in the Chocolate BR

Cynthia: If there is a double eviction, it would be today

Todrick: It WOULD be today; It is in all likelihood that today will be a double eviction so there is three people in the finale.  

Cynthia: So on Wednesday there will be three be?

Todrick: it's very common; they hardly ever do a season of Big Brohter without a double eviction. We need to be mentally prepared for it.

Cynthia: You know what I was thinking; if Kattan was still here, we would have an extra person

Todrick: SOmetimes they do two double evictions in a season

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-97607’04”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-97607’56”.png

9:15AM BBT

Todrick is studying days and deets with Cynthia.

Todrick: We need to practice these all day because they may ask the order of things.

He continues to quiz her.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-97621’24”.png

9:24AM BBT

Todd tells Todrick he needs to get all of his stuff out of the HoH room. TOdrick says he is leaving his basket up there because there might be stuff they want in there (during lockdown)

Todd: That stuff is too fattening, Homey

Todrick: There is other random things, face masks, polish and stuff people might want

Todd: Is there a shank in there?

Todrick laughs saying Todd was having dreams of war last night

Cynthia: Oh, Todd Bridges

Todd: No, I am at war today

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-97632’20”.png

9:36AM BBT

WBRB Glitter

9:39AM BBT

The feeds move to RCHS

128220681_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9787152.thumb.png.dd311c64f0c2a1499465929731b6f16b.png

1:05PM BBT

The feeds have returned.

Miesha is touching up her makeup in the bathroom.  Todrick is lying on his bed in the Ski Patrol BR. Lamar is complaining about his stomach bubbling.

Miesha enters the kitchen to Lamar's complaints, "What did you eat today?"

Lamar: Raisin Bran

Miesha: WIth Oat Milk?

Lamar: I guess it is flushing me out. I'm wanting to get another workout in. Little mama is gonna come out.

Bob: Todd, please go to the diary room upstairs.

Lamar: This moustache is bothering me

Cynthia: Listen, all it takes is clip, clip...back in the game

Lamar: I'll save it for the barber.

Todrick: Lamar, do you know what time it is?

Lamar: hold on

Todrick: even ballpark?

Lamar: It's 10 after 1

Todrick: thank you

128220681_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9787152.thumb.png.dd311c64f0c2a1499465929731b6f16b.png

Miesha is now grooming her eyebrows at the dining table.

Lamar asks TOdrick what is wrong with him. Todrick says he is really tired because he didn't sleep much last night. "I was stressing out thinking there is a double eviction today."

Bob: Todrick, please put on your microphone

Todrick: I'm going to bed and not talking

Cynthia rolls through, "Todrick, you back in your old bed?"

1:18PM BBT

Bob: Todd, please go to the diary room, upstairs.

Miesha mentions Botox.

Todd asks her if she gets it to prevent sweating. Miesha says she gets it to prevent wrinkles. Todd says he heard it helps with migraines, too.

1:24PM BBT

In the Chocolate BR, Cynthia is oiling her scalp.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-97861’00”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-97861’28”.png

1:28PM BBT

In the kitchen, Lamar asks if they have an HoH today. Misha says there will be one after the double eviction.

Lamar: That's not going to happen because

Miesha makes a concerted effort to explain the finale process to Lamar.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-97868’50”.png

Miesha asks if he would return for an All-Stars Celebrity season. 

Lamar: No, I don't even think I will watch this.

Miesha: Really? 

Lamar: I lived it.

Miesha: But there is so much we haven't seen.

Lamar: The only reason I would watch is for Chris Kattan in his rainbow underwear.

1:34PM BBT

Todrick is sleeping in the Ski Patrol BR

40757027_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9787145.thumb.png.3a6bf26eac5c97bbee54b81897f2ef7e.png

1:35PM BBT

The feeds move to RCHS

1:38PM BBT

The feeds return to Todd lying in his bed in the Ski Patrol BR. He begins mocking Bob. "Todd, Todrick, Miesha, Lamar, Cynthia...thank you for playing." He then says they are going to turn the game into Squid Games and everyone is dead when we get out.  [Production joins the conversation  -MamaLong]

Bob: You've got to be kidding me!

Todd: So you're saying everyone out there is alive?

Bob: Slow your roll!

Todd: We needed more comedy this week.

Bob: I don't think so!

Todd: That's too funny

1:41PM BBT

Bob: Remember Houseguests, the only constant in life, is change.

Todd: Oh my God. They are setting us up for something! Got that, Todrick?

Todd: You're gonna eat your hat.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-97875’41”.png

1:49PM BBT

Todd is now snoring in the Ski Patrol BR

1:59PM BBT

RCHS

2:02PM BBT

The feeds return to Todrick now lying down in the Chocolate BR while Cynthia packs.

[Todd's snoring is obnoxious! -MamaLong]

Miesha is baking something in the kitchen.

937299172_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9790311.thumb.png.9994cca41dcc094f7f7e5cff26c44d47.png

2:05PM BBT

Bob: Cynthia, Please go to the diary room downstairs.

Cynthia: Child....let me go see what these folks want.

She returns and Todrick asks what that was about.

Cynthia says they had her tiny suitcase they had taken from her. SHe had forgotten about it.

Todrick: That's awesome.

Cynthia: Yeah, I'm very excited about it.

Todrick: Okay, I'm about to fall asleep in your bed.

Cynthia: You can, if I'm not bothering you.

Todrick: I'm gonna go in a deep sleep. I'm gonna keep it cute and not slobber on your bed.

Cynthia laughs and Todrick leaves.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-97906’52”.png

8:06PM BBT

The feeds have returned to final three talking in the kitchen. Cynthia says she can't believe she is still there.

Todrick tells CYnthia anything can happen. Miesha says the two biggest threats made it to the finale.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-98270’28”.png

Todrick says all day Todd and Lamar were saying all day that they didn't think there would be a double eviction but he knew it would be. Todrick is relieved that he was able to work things out with Lamar before he left.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-98269’46”.png

Todrick raves about his and Miesha's gameplay saying they executed things perfectly and that even if the jurors are mad, they have to respect the game play for what it was: strategic. The final three are elated!

Miesha; Somebody pinch me!

Cynthia: I'd love to! 

They all laugh!

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-98271’59”.png

[I'm out for the night, and I'll be honest, there isn't much desire on my end to transcribe Todrick these next few days. I'll try.  -MamaLong]

• morty unpinned and locked this topic

11:35pm BBT Cynthia worries what fans are saying about the show (Todrick's nominations). She would have been ROFL. Bolstered by his fan, Todrick sings a few lines from his nomination song again. In the WA, Todrick and Miesha (mostly Todrick) bask in their accomplishment and his version of how the game played out. 

(It's typical at this point in the game that those who believe they have played a masterful game review their success and reinforce their justifications for the actions they have taken by pointing out the mistakes everyone else made or the magnifying the threats they presented)

Both Miesha and Todrick profess to each other they would be glad if the other won the game. They are glad Cynthia has such a big (forgiving) heart. Miesha wants to know if she has won the most comps in CBB. 

1:15am BBT The F3 are in the Clock BR. Cynthia wondered coming in if there would be other Black HG. Todrick says he turned down CBB2 because he worried he wouldn't be the only Black person. He repeats his desire to play the Prince in Cinderella and never thought it would be possible. He says white people don't understand the privilege they have and the confidence that comes from seeing white Prince and princesses when they are growing up. Cynthia was surprised Todrick and Miesha had so many meaningful conversations over race. Miesha says her mother taught her to be open minded.