Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - Celebrity Big Brother 3 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Celebrity Big Brother 3 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/305-celebrity-big-brother-3-discussion-forum/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Standard Time(See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

As you know, there are two Houseguests named "Chris," both with last names beginning with "K." For the sake of clarity, we will call Chris Kattan, "Kattan" and Chris Kirkpatric, Kirk." This could change with the HG's interactions.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB23-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Cuckoo Clock Bedroom (CBR)
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Pink Tile Bedroom (PTBR)
Ski Lodge Bedroom (SBR)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

7:00am BBT Lamar enters HoH to use the HoH WA and listen to music. Neither he nor Todd have their microphone on.

7:22am BBT Todrick gets up to go to the WA and rinse with some mouthwash, then back to the Chalet BR.

7:53am BBT Miesha gets up to head to the WC. Todrick is in the LR talking with Todd, who gets called to the DR. Todrick puts something in the Microwave. Miesha joins him in the KT. He was expecting Carson to be up. Todd gets out of the DR and Todrick note she's walking funny. He's reallys stiff in the morning, Todd says, when you start breaking and cracking things at 47, he says, your *ss is gonna be slow too. Todrick says he saw Todd's dance moves the other day. Todd says he can dance when he needs to. Todrick says I assumed you could dance because your Black. Hmmm, responds Todd.

9:00am BBT FotH as BB wakes up the HG.

9:30am BBT Cynthia tells Lamar to save himself in the Veto comp, to not worry about her (being the replacement nom). 

12:30pm BBT Todd has been worried about Lamar's state of mind. Lamar doesn't want Todd talking to the other HG about it.  

Downstairs, Todrick says he tried to live a straight life in Texas, playing basketball. (I'm not sure what being straight has to do with basketball, and certainly being gay does not preclude playing any sport. On the other hand, short people of any demographic might have a problem)  Todrick says conversations like this make white people listen to Black people.

1:00pm BBT Todd is having problems with his lower back and shoulder. Lamar shaves his head. Todd tells Lamar that Carson's gone because "she" won it and won't use it, so they will vote him out. 

(The assumption is that Miesha won Veto unless Cynthia won and promised to not use it.)

10:07AM BBT

Cynthia is getting ready in the CHocolate BR and talks to the live feeds about her birthday, "Oh my God, my birthday is tomorrow. I have no time concept in this house. Today is Wednesday, so tomorrow is Thursday and it's February 19th. I'm gonna be 55 years old.  But first I gotta win this veto"  [Feb 19th is on Saturday -MamaLong]

2100956003_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9046344.thumb.png.c57fe4eff03c0622915efecb67be8acc.png1464528750_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9046355.thumb.png.24f0fc002bb5ef9757037fea3e4d1969.png

10:30AM BBT

Cynthia: Shout Out to Amazon. All right, it looks like I have a little more time to...

*The feeds cut to RCHS

11:56AM BBT

Todrick is playing solitaire at the dining table and chatting with Cynthia. He starts talking about The CInderlla version with Whitney Houston and Whoopie Goldberg.

[I LOVE that version!  -ML]

He says he had crushes on Filipino boys from that moment on.

1657468135_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9057344.thumb.png.a89252c2ff558024790aab9fb7febd70.png1193548991_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9057346.thumb.png.9ca0774b165561cb348252ae5e6a3856.png

*Feeds cut right back to RCHS

12:25PM BBT

The feeds return. Lamar and Todd are talking in the SR. Lamar asks him not to talk about "it" in front of the others. Todd tells him "you'll be all right, just don't drink anymore because it's a gateway drug. Ultimately, you have to feel good about you inside." Todd says they have nothing to do but feel all of their feelings in the CBB house.

Lamar: I want to fight right now. I don't like fighting.

Todd: I know, but you got to center yourself.  Center yourself, dude!

Lamar sighs and paces around the SR

Todd: Just relax and think about who you want to be, not what you could be.

2021357359_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9060258.thumb.png.0fa4e9ae1aebd4bdb9fc26d2f13514b5.png

12:55PM BBT

Todrick is talking politics with Miesha in the kitchen. Todd is using the clippers to freshen up Lamar's head.

1249300926_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9063310.thumb.png.0ef867a1f59f1df2d1d36433751bca98.png

1220308290_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9063300.thumb.png.35f8a82bc77ea44cba5dcc1ccfa10f2a.png

1:00PM BBT

Todrick says he was so embarrassed to be an American when Trump was in office but now it is glorious to not see constant fights and word wars on social media with Biden in office. Miesha tells Todrick she is really happy she has had this experience with him because she really feels like she could make a difference.

Miesha: Part of the reason Lamar is up set losing to a female. I feel like he has been programmed by society to ...

Todd walks in and interrupts this coversation.

[It is clear from conversation that they played veto today and a female won. I'm not sure if it was Cynthia or Miesha.  -MomaLong]

Todd: I can't believe how close we were. 5....I just missed the one!

Todrick: This is the story of my entire Big Brother career. I'm always just hot on the tail of the one.

Todd: I'm just glad I won HoH and I came close to winning this one. But, it happens.

1:06PM BBT

Miesha and Todrick continue talking about Lamar

Todrick: I don't know what he would do. I mean potentially, whatever he would do could be so wild.

[If they did play veto today, it sounds like Miesha won! -MamaLong]

Miesha: Should I leave the noms the same or put Cynthia up so she can't vote? Does it matter? It doesn't matter, does it?

Todrick: No

Miesha: But we have to make sure we can count on Lamar

Todd: yeah

Miesha: Dang. I'll be the only white bitch left.

Todrick laughs, "Good for you!"

1:13PM BBT

Miesha and Todrick retreat to the Cuckoo Clock BR. Miesha points out that Todd can't compete in the next Hoh but he can the next one. Miesha feels like Todd is the next target after Carson because he seems most likely to win a competition. Todrick says that Lamar really wants to go home, but at this point it's close to the end.

Miesha: And there is a benefit to stay longer, without saying it (talking in code here)

Todrick shakes his head in agreement

[Could Lamar be struggling with substance abuse issues again? It sure seems like that could be a possibility with Miesha making the same comment about being in the CBB house being better than relapsing on the outside like with Kattan.  -MamaLong]

1:32PM BBT

Todd comes in and says his back feels so much better (Miesha gave him something for his back earlier)

Todrick: How is Lamar doing?

He's all right. It's just, you know....

*Production keeps cutting the feeds during this conversation, so it's a choopy mess.

1:45PM BBT

In the storage room, Todd, Carson  and Cynthia are talking but the audio is not on, so we can't hear the conversation.

2:15PM BBT

Lamar and Todd are betting on whose blood pressure is highest. Lamar's is highest.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-90720’13”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-90720’14”.png

2:19PM BBT

Carson and Cynthia are prepping food in the kitchen. They plan to make deviled eggs. Cynthia decides to take her BP, too. "Y'all got me stressed out. TOday was a high stress day for me."

*WBRB Glitter

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-90715’53”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-90716’05”.png

308939619_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9071714.thumb.png.e1445570c3fc0620219da0aab9420ef3.png298568930_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9071657.thumb.png.41c153f37601942391d1be97d8f8cf44.png

Lamar begins eating fromt eh leftovers that Carson and Cynthia plan to throw out.

Lamar: It's still good.

2:20PM BBT

The feeds have moved to RCHS

3:03PM BBT

Miesha is working out in the gym.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-90768’36”.png

3:36PM BBT

The feeds have been on RCHS since 3:19PM

3:39PM BBT

The feeds have returned the the CHGs just sitting around.

Cynthia: DId they say what time they are opening up the yard?

Todd: Not today

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-90799’34”.png

3:42PM BBT

*WBRB Glitter

3:34PM BBT

Lamar: We were just talking. You asleep now?

Todd: No! Mind your own biz

Lamar: Oh man. This is hard

Todd: What is?

Lamar: This life being locked up in here

Todd: It could be worse. Could be locked up in jail.

Lamar: This is my favorite part of the day, when time stands still. After I get out of here, I am playing the block hard, Homey.

Todd keeps falling asleep during their conversation

Lamar: You hear me Bridges? 

Todd murmurs

Lamar: I'm coming after you hard in this competition. You gonna put me on the block?  

*WBRB GLitter

3:47PM BBT

The cams are focused on the Gondola Lounge, but we can hear the bickering brothers downstairs

Lamar: The man with a bump on his ass is talking about somebody's ass

Todd: Your ass has pimples

3:50PM BBT

*WBRB Glitter

3:50PM BBT

Todd is i n the kitchen

Lamar: Robert Guillaume, fix my plate boy

Todd: What?

Lamar: What me one more time

Todd: I got to check them and make sure it's done

They decide it's ready

Lamar: Cut me a piece

Todrick comes through to see if it's time to eat

Miesha: Well, if we are doing more interviews...

*WBRB Glitter

4:06PM BBT

Miesha is taking a shower

Todrick says someone told him he needs a muzzle. He is bitter about it.

Miesha: He is something else.

Todrick: He is definitely something else.

Miesha: I think it's interesting that little girls are engrained to be attracted to that...like, 'that's a man.' Why do we teach little boys and girls to be so far apart from each otehr that they can't even relate to each other?

*WBRB Glitter, again

Miesha and Todrick are talking about how she raises her kids. SHe wants them to have a well rounded childhood and doesn't let them sit in front of a TV or watch YouTube non stop unless it is educational. Todrick made a comment that that was all he cared about growing up, "watching Nutcracker over and over." Miesha says on the parenting scale, she really strives to be as close to the way she thinks she should be. 

[She sounds like a really good mom. -MamaLong]

Todrick says that most people, when they don't want to deal with their kids, just give them an iPad. (very true)

Todrick admits that he will likely spoil his kids, "There is a confidence you get when you have something nice."

He goes on to say that he did not have nice things, but he would see others with nice things and wish it was him.  [This explains a lot. -ML]

Miesha says she plans to show her kids that they need to be grateful by taking them to 3rd world locations so they can see what life is like when you don't have much.

Todrick says his grandparents made him cut cotton in the fields just to teach him how hard it was to do that sort of work.

4:27PM BBT

Miesha and Todrick are still talking about raising kids in the bathroom. Miesha says college is the biggest scam because most kids go only because they feel they are supposed to. They major in something and then don't end up working in that field.

[I agree with Miesha. College is a huge scam, mostly designed to benefit the universities and banks, unless the student knows exactly what they want to do and have a plan to get there. Otherwise, it would be free. -MamaLong]

Up in the HOHR...

Lamar: Miesha was listening to Marvin Gaye?

Todd: Yeah

Lamar: She can listen to him, but she can't hear him.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-90845’54”.png

• morty unpinned this topic

8:02PM BBT

Todrick and Miesha are messing with his ear piercing. His ear is very swollen, and Todrick is worried that it's closing up. Miesha says it won't close because it's been over three weeks. She says the post is super thick for this particular earring and wonders if he has one that is thinner. His ear is so swollen she can't get the earring in, and has to try putting it in from the back. She keeps working on it. They get it in, but it starts bleeding a bit.

(The earring is a key. It looks heavy)

They begin discussing a possible double eviction, and say Lamar will be their next target after Carson.443151898_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9107316.thumb.png.8e64e8d689838472321978d64ba914dc.png

Todrick asks if Todd has ever said he wants him out. Miesha says that he never has, but he does tease her that she is his next target.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-91075’19”.png

9:23PM BBT

Cynthia, Carson and Todd are playing gin rummy at the dining table. This time they play as individuals instead of teams.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-91147’35”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-91147’14”.png

Lots and lots and lots of Glitter throughout the night.

• morty locked this topic