Sunday, September 26, 2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 23 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/289-big-brother-usa-season-23-discussion/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB23-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Chess Parlor (CP)
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Reef Bedroom (RBR)
Sea Glass Bedroom (SBR)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Yacht Club Bedroom (YBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

Ancient Romans had an effective natural contraceptive: a plant called silphium. Safe to say it was popular, the Romans harvested so much silphium it went extinct.

12:02AM BBT

Big D harasses Xavier for "trying to fucking kill me."

Xavier: That's a hood remedy. You go hydrogen peroxide and then Robitussin.  [What? -ML]

Derek: My dad used to say use hydrogen peroxide on everything.

X: See!?!

12:06AM BBT

Derek: By the skin of my fucking teeth!

Xavier: What?

Derek: You almost poured that peroxide and tried to fucking kill me.

X: I swear, if y'all don't fucking give us a show! We could entertain the world. We are so different

Derek: You tried to Christmas me.

Xavier is laughing and Big D is mocking Xavier.

X: I would be the fun one, and you would the dramatic one.

Derek: Who fucking cares. It's not your fucking knees. It's my fucking knees. You tried to kill me.

X: It stings at first, but then the peroxide makes it better. Did you kill Josh? (the wine)

Derek: You can have it.

They start talking baout Azah been toasted.

Derek: You know how she get!

Xavier: She is gonna climb into your bed.

Derek: She ain't fucking climbing in my bed.

Xavier: She will need her chocolate cloud.

Derek starts bitching about why didn't he put on knee pads or pants, "not realizing the plastic is literally h ot and metling my skin off. I'm a dumb bitch. That's how I go out this season."

Xavier: Look! You gave it everything you got. There's no shame in that.

12:10AM BBT

Xavier assures Big D that if he wins the final he is taking him to final two, "if Azah wins, we will see what she decides."

They begin arguing over Cody and Derrick from BB16 (Derrick L. spells his name that way). Xavier says that if Cody wanted to win, he should have taken Victoria. Big D argues that Cody was loyal. Xavier exclaims that only Dan Gheesling and Cody Calafiore won with a unanimous vote.

[Cody is the most beautiful BB player of all time. Fight me. (only speaking of physical traits here. -MamaLong]

Big D slams Tyler for his gameplay. Xavier likes Tyler and says he would love to play with Cody and Tyler.

Derek: They won't come back. They done.

Xavier agrees, "I don't even know if I'll come back after this. This shit is stressful."

Xavier says he wouldn't come back unless a Cookout member specifically requested him.

Big D says he would want to play with Xavier again, for sure.

12:45AM BBT

Xavier is in the YBR sleeping with the lights on. Big D and Azah are talking in front of the memory wall while playing cards. Azah assures Big D that he is her ride or die and she has made in inclination to change that. Big D asks her about her knees. She says, "Mine were worse. You saw my knees. You could see my flesh. At the corner here looks a little like mine, but your knees are banged up."

12:55AM BBT

Azah: Y'all treated me like a leper. Y'all wouldn't touch me. Y'all were like, 'Your bandages are falling off.'

(They didn't even want to look at Azah's knees! Tiffany was the one taking care of Azah's knees.)

12:56AM BBT

Azah and Big D decide to go to bed. They are all sleeping in the yacht club bedroom again.

12:57AM BBT

Derek turns on a fan in the YBR and gets in bed without covers touching his wounded knees.

Derek: Just me and my scabby knees.

1:06AM BBT

The Final Three are in bed dreaming of what's to come. Will Azah take Xavier should she win the final competition? No way. If Xavier wins this final competition, he will surely win the season. Azah has one last chance to pull out a victory. If she succeeds, she will take Big D to final two and very likely win $750K. 

8:30AM BBT

The FInal Three are still sleeping. Sunday Funday will not likely begin until 10AM.

It will be rather boring on the feeds because they will not have the backyard, (that's what I was told) and Derek will just be complaining all day while F3 conversations continue on a constant loop.

2:40PM BBT

There is not much going on in the house. Azah and Xavier are cuddled on the couch. Big D is in the kitchen.

2:48PM BBT

Derek is by himself in the YBR practicing his final speech to win the $750K, "I deserve to win this season. Houseguests, I have played the best because I have put together the best; I have played the best game this season and ther reason for that...I put topgtehr the 6 individuals. I made successfully the six people here....Let's start it again. Houseguests, I came in, you know, I came in this house knowing that I was going to play a game only for myself without thinking of others. And I tried to honor that by making sure that I put together 6 individuals. I knew I wanted to be the first African American to win Big Brother in the US. But, instead of that, I put together...No, instead of that, I knew if I couldn't get there, I wanted to make sure other individuals that looked like me were gonna be able to get there. And I was able to achieve that by putting together the biggest and most successful...the biggest alliance. I put together the biggest and most successful...I would say the biggest and...Alright, let me start again.

Coming into this game I jknew I was gonna go far because I was going to rely on my personal game and my social game. I knew I wasn't going to be a comp beast. I made sure to align myself with people I knew was going to fight, not just for me but for people...No...let's start again.

After digging deep with Q-tips in his ears, Derek continues practicing his final two speech.

2:52PM BBT

Alright, here we go. Houseguests, let me first by saying I came in here with the goal of being the first black American to win this game of Big Brother, and if I was not able to do that then I wanted someone else that looked like me to go far and win this game. So when I saw five other individuals that looked like me, I knew that I was gonna align myself and create the biggest alliance with them that made sure....Ugh...Alright, let's try this again...

You have to remember your key points. Agghh! This really does hurt. I'm gonna have to take Advil. I'm in so much pain.

Okay, Houseguests, Coming in this game I made it clear that I owe nobody nothing. That I was gonna play the best game for me. I knew I wanted to be the first African American to win US BIg Brother. But, when I saw five other individuals that looked like me, I knew that I was gonna start the biggest alliance in history. And the most successful alliance in history. I put together 6; I put together 6 individuals...I put together 5 other individuals to work with me in order to get us to top 6 and made that goal accomplished by, The Cookout. Also, in this game I have made it clear that anyone can get it at any moment and noone is safe with me. My social game, I have made personal relationships with everyone and I also had a strong social game. To the point that I ended up on the block three times. Two of those times I did not go down. I also made sure that week by week, whoever was HoH I gave them actual facts of things going on in the house in order to make sure that a target to me or to my alliance in the house was going out."

2:54PM BBT

Derek: Now, in the beginning, I made a final two with Xavier, and that final two is the only thing I was loyal throughout this whole entire game. So when it got to a point that I realized I was not winning competitions, I made sure to link up with another big competitor in my alliance of The Cookout, and made sure this competitor was not just protecting me but also protecting  Xavier, which shows what type of player I was. During that time, I knew at any moment, that I in order to further my game, I would have to be willing to cut a big competitor if I ever got that power. When I got that power, I made sure to cut someone that no one ever thought I would never get rid of. I knew that I had to cut them as soon as I can in order to further myself to the top three and make it to these top two chairs. I played an incredible game.  Even though I was not a comp beast, I made sure that my social game is so strong that people did not want to get rid of me and also making sure that I protected, not just myself, but protected myself and five other people and then also to protect my number one ally, which was my final two with Xavier, The Black Ops. So, if you guys see it dear in your heart and you know the reasons that I am fighting for the $750K and if you guys see it dear in your heart as to why I should win then you guys see it and know that at any moment that I did not have to...

*The feeds switch so all cams are on a snuggled up Azah and Xavier.

• morty unpinned this topic

7:15pm BBT After the show, Azah wants to go to CVS and just walk up & down the aisles. DF wants to use his credit card. He's looking forward to wearing a mask to just going out, playing video games, driving. He needs to get a passport so he can go to Canada for his bday.

7:20pm BBT DF hopes his roommates clean the house before he gets home (hey guys, just in case you're  reading @mortystv on Facebook or Twitter!). First thing they have to do is pay their October rents. 

7:25pm BBT Azah loves the BB oven but they didn't have all the utensils she needed to cook, so she had to find other ways. DF says she McGyvered the meals. Who is McGyver, she asks? (Oh, Azah, the man can do incredible things with a pocket knife and roll of duct tape).

7:50pm BBT Azah/DF/X are all together and think everyone in the JH is tired and wants the Finale to come as much as they do. DF says he's over it and he's still in the House. There's to much downtime. He doesn't believe it when Azah/X tell him other seasons have been longer.

7:55pm BBT The F3 talk about not having seen rain in 3 mo (they should head down to San Diego - the 1stt weather delayed baseball game since 2017). X wants to go to TJ Maxx after the show. Azah wants to check her CVS Extra Bucks. X decides to go to Target instead.

8:00pm BBT DF is eager to connect with people again. This is the longest he's ever been cut off from other people. X hasn't had any problem being off the grid, he just misses movies. Azah repeats DF's plan to watch the season on the flight home (he might get 2 weeks in).

8:10pm BBT DF thinks he must have been bleeped out a lot given what his mother said about his cussing (Mother knows best). X and DF joke that Azah must be JCM's most and least favorite HG because of how she messes up on live comps. X

11:00pm BBT DF is brushing his teeth, preparing for bed. X hasn't left Azah's side all night long (or is it the other way around). For much of the day, DF has been on his own.

11:15pm BBT DF is playing solitaire in bed in the YBR while X/Azah continue cuddling under Azah's yellow blanket on the LR couch. 

11:30pm Azah has crawled into her bed in the YBR where DF continues playing Solitaire. X gets up from the LR Couch as well. He takes out his contacts and puts on some lotion in the SGBR then grabs Azah's blanket, makes a trip to the WA/WC, then joins Azah/DF in the YBR.

11:37pm BBT X lays the blanket over Azah and crawls into his bed in the YBR. Azah is already in bed and DF is playing solitaire in bed. General convo between X and DF.

11:40pm BBT The F3 are in the YBR discussing who in the JH will be upset and who will see their games. They expect Ky came into the JH gun blazing. They say Ky wasn't playing Big Brother.