Thursday, September 23, 2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 23 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/289-big-brother-usa-season-23-discussion/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB23-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Chess Parlor (CP)
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Reef Bedroom (RBR)
Sea Glass Bedroom (SBR)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Yacht Club Bedroom (YBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

Outside of the bedroom, the most common place for adults in the U.S. to have sex is the car. And it really annoys Uber drivers.

9:02AM BBT WBRB Wakey Wakey

9:18AM BBT Feeds return to Ky removing all his personal items from the HNBR heads to the Kitchen where Big D is doing the dishes. They discuss how horrible the wake up music was today. 

9:20AM BBT Sarge: Azah please put in new batteries. She gets up mumbling how they don't like her because they have not played her music all summer. All HGs agree the music this morning wasn't good. 

9:34AM BBT X is in the HoHR getting ready for the day. 

scrnli_9_23_2021_9-29-55 AM.png

9:42AM BBT Ky is in the CRBR gathering his items to pack his bags. 

9:54AM BBT Big D heads to the YBR and tells Azah to get to packin. Azah says she doesn't have a lot it's just this and this.   Big D Breaks out in song "Get your ass packin get your ass packin get your ass packin I can't wait to vote you out. Get your ass packin"  Azah, X use the veto on me.

10:17AM BBT Sarge: DF please go to the DR downstairs. 

10:19AM BBT X is in the kitchen making himself breakfast. So far we see 5 eggs cracked and ready to be scrambled.  Ky in still in the CRBR packing and Azah is still in bed. 

10:35AM BBT Big D makes his way to the kitchen to make himself breakfast. 

10:45AM BBT All four cameras are on Ky in the CRBR. So far I have not heard any game talk from any of the HGs

10:51AM BBT Big D grabs his food and heads to the kitchen table where X is shuffling cards. Big D asks him why did you take those out? X points to the cards and says "a Joker, Joker, Queen and King" Big D : For the Gold Fish?  X: turn around and look at the wall. 

scrnli_9_23_2021_11-02-38 AM.png

10:53AM BBT X picks up the Queen, then the Joker and adds it back to the deck leaving a Joke and King. 

10:54AM BBT X and Big D begin playing Go Fish

11:00AM BBT Foth then RCHS

10:57PM BBT

The feeds have returned.

In the YBR, Xavier is pacing the floor and talking to himself.

X- 'WHat kind of role model are you for your nephew?' You know what Ky? I'm gonna show you. I'm gonna show you by winning. Wow! First part? Done!

In the bathroom, Big D and Azah are talking while Azah is in the shower. Big D tells Azah she did so well. Azah says that she has to do things one at a time.

Big D- Oh....I can't beat you but I can beat her.

Azah- Oh my Daddy....being dragged

Big D- I had so much fun

Azah- I took the move that Jason used in 17.

Big D- I didn't know that the hotdog

Azah- Everyone was moving and adjusting, but Jason never moved.

Big D was just called to the DR

Xavier is now pacing the living room. He is wearing green Hawaiian floral board shorts with a matching rash guard shirt.

Big D passes by and says it's gonna be hard to stand in awhile.

Xavier is walking gingerly, as if he is really sore.

11:06PM BBT

Xavier- (talking to himself) Wow! One more comp. One more comp between you and potentially $750 thousand dollars. One more comp.

He keeps sniffling.

Azah walks through the living room after her shower

X- You feel better?

Azah- Much better

They discuss how they are sore and both pose in the way they were posed their bodies during the HoH comp. Xavier says he is so cold, and he heads off to shower.

Xavier starts the water and exclaims, "Oh, that's it. That's it. Heaven."

I believe Xavier won part one of the final HoH. He has been talking to himself about the competition and it sounds as if he is pleased with how part one went. "Oh my gosh. Part one. Done!"

11:00pm BBT In the SR, X is pacing and upset at what Ky said. I'm gonna show you. Ky and Azah are talking in the WA. DF/Azah are seem to be talking about a comp, so it looks like Final HoH Part I is over. X is pacing around and mumbling.

11:02pm BBT X offers to cook a cheese pizza as DF is called to the DR. DF asks if he's supposed to be in his wet gear. X says he's freezing. Azah is in the shower. X and DF have green-patched pants on and a white shirt with blue & green arms. X is mumbling in the KT/LR. 

11:07pm BBT X says one more comp between you and F2. That implies X won the Final HoH part I comp. Azah is out of the shower and unpacking in the YBR. X is in the shower. DF is in the DR. No talking at the moment.

11:15pm BBT Before going into the DR, DF and Azah were talking about surf boards. The water was cold and their thighs are sore. Azah is heating up some water for tea. The KT counter and DT has a tablecloth and dishes. It looks like they had a F3 meal before the comp.

11:24pm BBT Azah is now under her yellow blanket on the LR couch with a flute of champagne, eating a snack. DF still in the DR and X still in the shower. 

11:26pm BBT X is out of the shower. He towels up and walks back to the YBR. Azah jokes that DF said F* that comp. It sounds like he dropped quickly. X goes to the SGBR changing into clothes.

11:30pm BBT X says Duchess of the Deck, entertain me. Azah says we had to talk about Frenchie - he was the most influential person in the house. Sounds like they taped their memory highlights meal. Azah says they had to talk about the 7am mind games (Ky). 

11:32pm BBT X is rationalizing his reasons for evicting Ky to Azah again (They spent the whole week talking about why they needed Ky out, so they need to rehash it, I don't know). X says he didn't want to give Ky any satisfaction. X is putting on skin lotion in the LR.

11:29PM BBT

Azah and Xavier are talking in the living room. Azah is laughing over Kyland's beahvior at "11AM this morning....the last minute mind games."

X- I did not want him here anymore. 

Azah- The way they edited this, I know my mom and my dad were on the edge of their seats.

X- I told you I wasn't gonna let you go anywhere.

Azah- I know you did

Xavier- I had to do some blindside shit.

He says he couldn't tell Kyland what was going on because he would have gootten so agitated and "you would have been up Big D's ass.....that shit could have got violent.....I'm glad it was a blindside because, again, he wanted to sdo some last minute shit..........you (meaning Ky) had your two seconds and then your ass was with Julie."

11:35PM BBT

Azah and X are discussing Kyland and Tiffant.

Azah- That was Kyland's biggest mistake, getting rid of Tiffany.

11:56PM BBT

Big D- X, congratulations!

X- Thank you!

Big D- You earned that win. I was just trying to stay on as long as I can.

X- We had that agreement since day 1.

11:57PM BBT

Xavier- He likes manipulating everybody else and he pissed 'cause he got manipulated

Big D- He feels it

X- He feels it hard

Big D- "Cheers to the bald ass bitches"  

[Fuskie is here with deets, so I'm going to bed.  -MamaLong]

• morty unpinned this topic

11:35pm BBT X tells Azah Ky would have made comments like that at the door all week if they hadn't blindsided him. Azah says says she talked to him and he was BSign her. She says he gamed Cookout people before F6. Azah says Ky said he was protecting her and she says BS.

11:38pm BBT Azah and X continue trashing Ky's game, with X downplaying his F2 promises with Ky and Azah up-playing her importance in what transpired at F6/F5/F4. Even if X stayed on the block, Hannah was still going him, so he had no reason to be grateful for Ky saving him.

11:42pm BBT X says he outplayed Ky at the end and Ky couldn't stand that. DF is out of the DR. He's so sorry. X says look at her face. My poor dad, Azah says. It sounds like they may have also gotten their family messages. Azah is called to the DR.

11:45pm BBT DF is getting in the shower. X is in the KT waiting for the pizza to be ready, pacing between the KT and the LR. The camera keeps focusing on different HG on the memory wall as X walks past it. Each pass gets a different evicted HG highlight. 

11:50pm BBT DF is out of the shower and heads to the YBR. X tells him to put some clothes on and come out and celebrate. X is impatient and pulls out the pizza. DF is dressed and heads back to the KT, walking tenderly. They talk about their family messages. 

11:53pm BBT X says he hustles like his mama but looks like his pops. DF finds some catered food and he'll be into that. X is continuing to gloat over evicting Ky. X says he doesn't have to play nice anymore. DF says we worked too hard to be here for someone like Ky.

11:55pm BBT DF pretends he was almost ready to get rid of his best friend for a deal. He and X continue trashing Ky in order to make them feel better about breaking their F3 deal. DF sees the dishes that need to be done. The food DF found is some fancy white people cake. 

11:57pm BBT DF says he hung on as long as he could. X says he did great. They say Frenchie could have been in F3 too if he'd played his cards right. DF says he could manipulate Ky because Ky thinks he could manipulate everyone else. X continues to misunderstand Ky's upset.

11:59pm BBT DF wishes he could see the Jury's faces when he walks through the door. DF continues to say he made moves all season. DF and X are eating the LR - X has the pizza and DF his cake. DF promises to give Azah a run for his money. 

12:01am BBT DF says all the babysitting is worth it. X says Azah thinks he'll take her but she's too well liked to take to F2. X goes back to Ky, which shows that regardless of whether Ky's words were classy, they cut deep. Azah is out of the DR. Hello, Top 3. Thank you.

12:02am BBT DF tells Azah BB gave them Creme Brule and we missed it. They fill their flutes with champagne and toast each other again. Azah is happy they said Top 3 and did it. No one else, says DF. DF is loading up on more food. Azah sits on the LR couch. 

12:05am BBT Azah says she did her part, looked pretty. Ky didn't even dress up. How could he be so overconfident? DF says Ky played an emotional game and DF could manipulate that. Azah says he treated DF expendably, never understood their connection.

• morty locked this topic