Friday, September 17, 2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 23 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/289-big-brother-usa-season-23-discussion/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB23-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Chess Parlor (CP)
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Reef Bedroom (RBR)
Sea Glass Bedroom (SBR)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Yacht Club Bedroom (YBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

Anne Frank, Martin Luther King Jr., and Barbara Walters were born in the same year, 1929.

9:30AM BBT X is awake walking around while the other HGs are still in their slumber. He gets himself some fresh water and heads back to the HoHR to go over events. 

scrnli_9_17_2021_9-33-52 AM.png

9:45AM BBT X is counting on his fingers. HOH, eviction votes, veto comp, veto meeting, wild card comp and go through everyone’s comp numbers what competitions and what numbers. BIG YAWN

scrnli_9_17_2021_9-44-06 AM.png

10:30am BBT DF is out of the shower and getting dressed in the YBR. X continues looking at the Memory Wall on the HoH monitor and practicing his days and numbers. Haven't yet seen Ky or Azah this morning.

10:23AM BBT Big D heads back to the YBR where Azah pops her head up and tells Big D

Azah: I heard you wake up in the middle of the night drinking water like it was your last drink. You know water in the middle of the night is the best. 

Big D : Oh yes it is

Azah: Gulp gulp gulp that's what I heard. 

10:40AM BBT We get our first glimpse of Ky in the kitchen doing dishes. X is in the HoHR pacing back and forth, Bid D has moved to the living room. 

scrnli_9_17_2021_10-43-05 AM.png

10:56AM BBT X goes to the YBR to check on Azah. Azah: Good Morning X: Good Morning. You just hanging out back here. Azah:  mmhmm X: Nice

Azah: Whatcha doing?  X: Checking to see if they restocked the SR so I can get some food. Azah: Did they restock it? X: That's what I was trying to check but the storage room wouldn't open. Azah: mmhmm

X: So I back here, Big D said you were back here. Azah: Did you sleep good? X: I did, do you sleep good? 

Azah: mmhmm X: Feel like you got enough sleep or where you up all night? Azah: I got enough, I feel like, like yesterday my eyes hurt. my eyes hurt when I don't sleep enough and I don't have that right now. 

X leaves saying he is hungry and going to check the SR again.  Before he walks out he asks Azah if she wants breakfast. X agrees that when he makes his he will make some for her too. 

10:58 AM BBT All cameras are on Ky while he is still doing the dishes. You can hear off camera Big D and X talking about final 4 Veto comes from past seasons.

11:01AM BBT The SR has been restocked and Big D heads in there to grab bagels. 

11:10AM BBT X heads to the kitchen holding a loaf of bread and say "remember when I saw some meme saying How good is toast? and who is the genius that took bread out of the office and was like, good it again.  Who is the genius that saw bread and said good that shit?  Ky: cook it again. X: Cook it again.

X: Milk on the other, who saw a cow and said I am thirsty? Ky laughs.

11:20AM BBT Big D is back in the YBR with Azah who asks him how he is doing. He said he is alright, you know just reflecting. WBRB

scrnli_9_17_2021_11-45-13 AM.png

11:24AM BBT Feeds return to Big D saying "made the right decision. I just wanted you to reassure me, yanno. What are you going to do when you down to the three? [Big D is recapping a conversation he had with Ky ~PinkTee]

Azah: That should be completely easy for him to do. 

Big D : He game me a like, I really can't answer that question because you are catching me at a venerable time and like, how is that fair? I'm on the block and I have to gun for this veto and you are having this conversation even before we play the veto comp and I'm just like this makes so sense you and I were on the same page just a week ago. Should I be the one to feel venerable, you use the veto and I end up on the block. 

Azah: You are in the venerable position as well and honestly the position that Ky is in is the same position that I am in and I am at peace with that because I know if we got there that X got your back and I know Ky has your back more than he has me.  Big D : Noooooo girl I'm telling you, just watch and see if it is true. 

Azah: I think that is a question he could of just answered rather than beat around the bush and say "I'm venerable"  Big D : I know  Azah: Answer the fucking question. Big D laughs I know

Big D : It was just a simple question like. I would think in reality, this doesn't affect my decision. What affected my decision was when I set down, talked to X and how he reminded me of everything. 

I had to look at myself and go If I watch his back [still talking about Ky] am I going to watch his back regretting that I got rid of my umm, I'm just saying. This is only if he win the veto. There is no guaranteed he will win the veto, you know?

Azah: mmhmm

Big D : Am I going to watch this back and go damn I got rid of my best friend and now I have to watch that over and over and over again or do I get rid of someone that is playing the game and willing to do whatever and don't care about how I feel? I can get rid of someone that cares how I feel. I had to sit back and think about that moment. I said fuck that. Azah is more happy for me to win the game then for herself and how could I dare to get rid of someone like that? 

11:30AM BBT  WBRB

11:41AM BBT X heads to the YBR to let Azah know her breakfast is ready. He walks in during Big D and Azah's discussion. They both turn to see who it is with an alarmed look on their face.  Big D see it is X and tells him to come in. 

Big D : I had a conversation with Azah, so 

X: You were having it? 

Big D : No, she knows

X: She knows what? 

Big D : I told her I am not getting rid of her. 

X: Hmmm?

Big  D : I am sticking to our final three

X: Unless someone uses the Veto

Big D : I told her I want her to act like she thinks I am going to send her home and him, I'm just sayin.... 

X walks out of the room.

scrnli_9_17_2021_12-19-25 PM.png

scrnli_9_17_2021_12-20-53 PM.png

scrnli_9_17_2021_12-20-08 PM.png

11:45am BBT Ky and X sit down to breakfast having casual conversation. X then says "the jokers back there conspiring"  Ky does not respond

scrnli_9_17_2021_12-30-40 PM.png

11:47AM BBT X: There is only one person.  Azah probably feels like she is on an island with Big D but Big D should of told her by now that he has a final two with the two of us. Ky: yeah X: It is what it is. We already talked about this. [Good Job X ~PinkTee] I think she knows that is why she has been calling herself Brittany all week. 

Ky is saying very little in response to X

12:16PM BBT X heads to the living room with a deck of cards.  Joker, Joker, All the Aces are gone. One Black King. He throws the black King of Clubs and picks it back up and says he doesn't want to be a club he wants to be a spade. 

scrnli_9_17_2021_1-17-12 PM.png

X is looking for the Spade  Azah enters the room and asks if they will teach her how to play spades so I can have my black card? She asks just as X asks Ky  if he wants to be a spade or a club.  [Ky is laying on the couch and hears X say he didn't want to be a club] Ky says he wants to be a spade. X turns to her after Ky answers and where Azah says Thank you Thank you I thought I was invisible in this house. X laughs

Azah: So you all going to teach me how to play spades? X: Someone will... Azah: Great [begins to walk away] perfect, awesome, wonderful. X and Ky get back to what they were doing and give her no mind. 

12:07PM BBT X Look at this, who would of thought?  Who is the Black Joker and who is the colored Joker? [while pointing to the cards]  after a laugh and a pause X says "I am going to say the colored one is Big D. Ky: Probably X: and the Black and white one is Azah. Ky: That makes sense. X: You get what I am saying? Ky: yea it does.  X I don't know why it would just make sense for Big D would be in color. 

scrnli_9_17_2021_1-26-30 PM.png

12:09PM BBT X tells Ky he hasn't plaid Spades since he was like 9 years old.  He decides to go get Big D to see if he knows how.

X enters the YBR where Big D tells X that he is tired, he just wants to make it to the final three. X tells him he needs to stop scrambling, that is the only way he will make it. X says they have positioned themselves well. If either of them win they should vote out the other. If you scramble that might give them a sense to take eachother. That's not good, at this point the scrambling has to stop.  He leaves the room to tell Ky that he doesn't know how to play. Ky says he now remembers. 

12:31PM BBT Not much happening in the house. Ky is taking a shower, Big D is napping and X is in the HoHR.   Azah goes in the HoHR calling for X who in the bathroom  He comes out and she begins asking him questions about the timeline of the game. 

1:00PM BBT Not much has changed in the last half an hour. 

1:46PM BBT Looks like everyone is laying down either sleeping or going over the timelines. 

2:53PM BBT

Big D is now talking with Kyland in the Have-Not room

[Their conversation is choppy and hard to follow.  -MamaLong]

Big D- We will just move along. All our game's are in each other's hands until someone wins Goldne Power of Veto.

Kyland- Yeah

Big D- Yeah; you know that's why even though I am keeping Azah calm and what not, that's why I am like (to her) there is a possibility I am gonna send you home....When you do that with someone you have trusted for so long, it's like fuck, what are you saying? What are you doing? I'm gonna leave it alone because we have a veto comp at some point today.

2:57PM Kyland is awake and Big D and him continue having a discussion in the Have Not room about loyalty and are touching base. Big D tells Kyland he thinks that Ky feels like he can't trust him now. [Unsure of where this is coming from] He tells Ky that he told Azah if he wins the veto he's probably sending her home. 

2:59PM Ky and Big D head to kitchen to make toast.

4:05PM BBT

Azah walks through the living room with her shaker bottle containing chocolate protein shake mix. Unfortunately, the bottle leaked oo the edge of the chaise portion of the couch and carpet. Big D says it was bound to happen. Kyland and Big D assist in cleaning it up. They did a great job, as I can't see the stains anymore.

4:10PM BBT

Kyland is still not satisfied, so he uses a Tide stain stick to improve the stains even more.

6:10PM BBT

Kyland is talking to the cameras in the Have-Not room.

[Nope. Not today.  -MamaLong]

Azah is prepping dinner in the kitchen. She is pressing a bunch of garlic.

It looks like she is reheating mashed potatoes. She added a bunch of garlic salt and fresh garlic, along with basil and ground pepper.

6:26PM BBT

WBRB Bubbles

6:30PM BBT

Azah is talking with Big D in the YBR. She is giving him a pep talk.

[Wait What? She is on the block. -MamaLong]

Big D- Me not having the closeness with him has now opened the door for you to make a deal to solidify a final three with him. That's what I am getting at. I feel I have made relationships where I knew I saw myself in that final three and now I don't. It just sucks. It's just scary when you are like, fuck! I know there is a possibility that I'll be sent to jury. I'm okay with that. I'll be alright.

It is what it is at this point. All I can do is go for this veto. That's all I can do. I mentally don't have any....I don't have it. I don't. 

6:34PM BBT

Xavier enters the YBR and joins Azah and Big D for some conversation. Big D tells X he likes his bucket hat. Azah says she had never realized bucket hats were in style. [Gilligan wore it better!  -MamaLong] X asks about Kyland. Azah says he is probably in the HNR. On her cue, the camera switches to Ky lying in bed in the HNR with sunglasses on. He seems to be sleeping.

6:46PM BBT

Azah has left the room. Big D tells Xavier that he is just going to stay in his room and eat Cheez-its, "I just shot myself in the foot and gave her a window of opportunity."

X- With him?

Big D- Mm Hmm

X- I'm just waiting. I am not into overtalking shit.

Big D- I know that.

X- I'm truthfully just waiting to see what happens with veto.

Big D- I assume he thinks you and I have an understanding.

X- Why are you saying these things to people?

Big D- At the dinner table I was talking and told Azah that I had an understanding with X week one. I wanted Azah to feel like me and you still have her back.

Big D says he wanted to prepare Azah for the possibility that he will vote her out. Xavier says that is the opposite of what he says Ky told him to do, "He thinks I'm gaming her."

Xavier- Well, you are talking yourself into a hole. Game talk....you need to take a break. It's harmful.  It's doing more harm than good. Her? You need to stop getting her comfortable. Him? Same shit. You are having conversations you should have been having after the veto.

Big D- Mm Hmm. I fucked up.

X- I still think in both situations, they pick you.  Try to get Azah super comfortable after veto competition.

Big D- (shaking his head) All my hard work and one little conversation? Down the drain. I fucked it up. 

X- Let's see what happens with the veto.

Xavier tells Big D not to try making any deals with Azah.

Big D- Nope! I got my deal with you, and I got my deal with him...Oh my God. I need a drink. I need music. I need to disappear. He picked the one place I could disappear.

X- The Have Not room?

Big D- Mm Hmm. I wanted to be a big person in the final three.

Xavier- You got to help me, help you!

Big D- I'm trying. And I just gave her a fucking window. I did all this work to get her here and I just handed over my spot.

7:10PM BBT

WBRB Bubbles

7:36PM BBT

Still on WBRB Bubbles

7:41PM BBT

The feeds return to Big  D and Kyland eating dinner at the tiny table.

Big D tells Ky he is trusting him in this game but won't let his paranoia get to him. He deosn't want to overtalk things. "I'm looking my best friend in the face and telling her there is a possibility I might send your ass home." I'm like what the fuck. And I didn't know how the veto worked. It had to be explained to me. I was like, oh, that's how it works!? From my point of view, am I gonna send home the number one girl that would jump in front of a train for me or the guy I love the most? What am I gonna do?  We've been good. I was like, let me follow up with him to find out if we are still good.

Ky- I know, but I always wait until after because I'll be like, it's a difference between telling someone and showing someone.

Big D- I can get it from your point of view because in the six I haven't like...I got to leave it alone. Move forward from there. I don't want my relationship with you and how I am to affect my gameplay. I was being selfish and not thinking. I fucked up. Instead of me figuring out what is he going to do for me, I need to figure what am I gonna do for him. If it's his win, it is his win, not our win. If he won it, he earned it fair and square. If I win, I have to prove what I have been saying.

[Clearly Big D did not follow the X-Orders. He is blabbing left and right just digging a bigger hole, IMHO.  -MamaLong]

8:28PM BBT

Azah and Xavier have just finished enjoying a reward where they got to watch the CSI Vegas show in the HoHR complete with dinner including pizza, mozarella sticks and wings.  They say it was really good.

X- It was a full smorgasboard; a whole fucking meal

Kyland- Yeah; they set you up

Xavier is taking all the food downstairs for Ky and Big D to enjoy

X- It was nothing like with Dear Evan Hanson (the food)

Ky- Was the Australian lady the lead character?

[Mandeep Dhillon is British. -MamaLong]

Azah- She was the supporting

X- She is a strong supporting 

Azah- She has amazing eyebrows

Xavier checks in with Big D and Big D tells Xavier that Ky said he trusts him (Big D) to take him to final two but doesn't trust Xavier to take him to final two.

X- Oh, really?

[I'm out for the night.  -MamaLong]

10:40pm BBT The F4 are playing cards at the DT. DF has no hearts or clubs. Ky guesses either DF or Azah has the Ace of Spaces. He tallies up the scores and Azah has won. 

10:50pm BBT X/Azah have a heart-to-heart. She was upset that everyone was checking up on her today. X says he's a caring person; he doesn't check in on her for game reasons. Azah says she's learned in the house she is not as good a communicator as she thought. 

10:55pm BBT Azah tells X she doesn't have anyone to bounce thoughts off of. She isn't comfortable talking to the mirrors because of the cameras. She says the house has a number of new normals for her. She normally doesn't cuss except with friends, doesn't raise her voice.

11:00pm BBT Azah apologizes for cussing at X and he accepts. She doesn't want him to change. She offers him food from her HoH basket and he just stares at her. She laughs and they enter into a staring contest. Was I staring at you that long earlier, she asks?

11:05pm BBT Azah tells X she doesn't always want to be right. Do I come across like that? X assures her no. How he jokes with DF and Ky is different from how he jokes with her. He gives her a good night hug, says he needs sleep, then heads to HoH with Ky.

11:08pm BBT Ky joins X in HoH and says he had a good talk with DF earlier (DF had told X earlier that Ky had said he trusts DF to take him to F2 but not X, which is not what Ky said. Ky said it is in his best interests to take DF to F2 but not for DF to take him).

11:10pm BBT Ky says DF did not understand how F4 worked. X says we are 1 person (Azah) away from our F3 goal. Unless Azah wins Veto, they're good. Ky warns that DF doesn't want to cut Azah. They wonder how they can make that happen if DF wins Veto?

11:14pm BBT Ky thinks DF will pick between him and Azah based on personal connection, not game strategy. Azah wants to keep noms the same, and X says that's his plan too. He thinks Azah would be confused if X took Ky down. Azah thinks DF would save her.

11:20pm BBT Ky says X has a better relationship with Azah. X says DF needs to stop talking until after Veto. Until I win Veto, Ky says, I can't talk to DF. X thinks DF is trying to make Azah upset with X. X wants to talk to DF. Ky says he'll go find him.

11:24pm BBT While Ky is looking for DF, X says to the HoH camera he told Azah he won't use the Veto and there's no backtracking. X is pacing, wondering what game DF is playing with Azah. Ky finds DF in his YBR bead and says if X wins Veto, they need a secret communication.

11:26pm BBT Talking to the HoH camera, X is tired of DF skating by (X has been throwing comps and skating by as well). X goes to get DF himself but Ky stops him and they return to HoH without him. Ky says DF is too tired to come up but wants X to use Veto on Ky.

11:27pm BBT X says he will think about using the Veto on Ky as Ky said DF wants (DF does not want the responsibility of the solve vote to evict Azah). X says DF has to get his hands dirty. X got his hands dirty following the plan to evict Hannah. We both did, says Ky.

11:30pm BBT X says he'll think about using the Veto on Ky to save DF from having to evict Azah. Ky says I'll just win it. They fist bump and Ky leaves HoH. X rolls his eyes at the camera. DF just keeps flip flopping to avoid getting dirt on his hands, giving X grief.

11:35pm BBT Ky is now in the HNR, recapping the jury eviction order. X is agitated in HoH. He says he needs to work on DF. He wonders why he is spiraling now (X appears to be referring to the stress he is feeling). He can't let Ky win Veto. 

11:50pm BBT DF is sleeping in the YBR. In the HNR, Ky is moving chess pieces around the board.  He gets on all 4's and says Day 6, lifting up a leg. Day 41, he lifts up a different leg. For each day he calls out, he lifts a leg to a different angle.

11:55pm BBT X gets into his bed clothes and shuts off the HoH light. Then he turns the lights back on, looks out the door, then turns the lights off again and gets into bed. Ky is still moving around chess pieces and counting possible jury votes. 

12:05am BBT Ky thinks Alyssa, Hannah, Brit and Tiff would vote together against him. He doesn't think the jury vote would change whether he brings X or DF to F2, but he would have different speeches with different F2's.

12:06am BBT Ky says if he's F2 with X, he'll say that he kept X safe but X didn't keep him safe. He thinks Brit would also vote for X to win. If he cuts X, would he be a vote to win? In all his scenarios, he can beat X. He'll say X went back on his word to DF/Azah. 

12:09am BBT Ky thinks Claire 1000% will vote for X. Then he says he's leaving her vote up in the air. Tiff would not commit a vote one way or the other. Ky thinks he can get DF to convince Brit to vote for him. He needs to win Veto, then Final HoH. He trusts X for a vote.

12:15am BBT Ky practices his speeches. He can't be as cool as X but he can talk about the CO strategy and how many right decisions he made to further the alliance. Because X is so likable, he knew he had to win comps. 

12:20am BBT Ky reviews his resume: six comp wins, a reward and an extra Veto. I have to win it (Final HoH). How do I get to F2? I have to work backwards. He starts rehearsing his days in reverse order. He heads downstairs to the WA to prepare for bed.

12:27am BBT Ky returns to the HNR, crawls into bed and asks BB to turn out the lights. Thank you, he mumbles when the lights go out. All HG are sleeping.

1:08am BBT Azah gets up & gets a tea bag from the SR. She heads to the KT and under the light of the counter, fills up a cup w/water & puts it in the microwave. She grabs a spoon and takes the cup of tea to the LR where she sits on the floor. BB turns on the lights.

1:13am BBT Azah is sitting on the LR floor in front of the couch, drinking her hot tea with taking quick sips. When she's done, she returns the cup to the sink, throws the tea bag into the trash, then returns to the dark YBR and crawls back into bed. 

1:22am BBT All HG in bed (again) and BB turns out the LR lights.

BB23-21-09-18-01-15 Azah On LR Floor.JPG

• morty unpinned and locked this topic