Thursday, September 16, 2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 23 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/289-big-brother-usa-season-23-discussion/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB23-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Chess Parlor (CP)
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Reef Bedroom (RBR)
Sea Glass Bedroom (SBR)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Yacht Club Bedroom (YBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

Armadillos nearly always give birth to identical quadruplets.

7:03PM BBT

The feeds are back. Big D is peeling potatoes. Ky is chatting with him in the kitchen. Azah is sad in her bed.

Big D- I tried to talk to her. She is still mad at me. I tried my best. It's the best I could do.

Ky says this game forces you to hurt people you care about.

Big D- If you want me, you want me. If you don't, you don't. That's how I look at it.

scrnli_9_16_2021_7-22-16 PM.png

scrnli_9_16_2021_7-22-55 PM.png

scrnli_9_16_2021_7-23-46 PM.png

7:05PM BBT Ky and Big D are in the kitchen where Big D says that if Azah wins she will not take him based on the conversation they just had.

7:07PM BBT Azah is under the yellow blanket counting out things on her hands. [I believe she is going over days ~Pink Tee]

7:37PM BBT

Xavier has been in the HoHR reviewing days and comps aloud.

Ky and Big D are still in the kitchen preparing dinner and studying days and comps.

Azah is still in her bed digesting all that happened tonight. 

7:57PM BBT

Sarge- Kyland, please go to the diary room, downstairs.

Ky- Alright. I'm just going to the bathroom right quick. I'll be right there.

[I'm out for the night. There just isn't much going on right now. Next up? We can count on Azah being the target for the remaining guys and being evicted next Thursday unless she pulls off a veto win. -MamaLong]

7:50PM BBT Azah joins X in the HoHR asking him if they can hang out.  She gets a blanket and snuggles in. Azah tells X that she was trying to study but she only got 4 hours of sleep and it is hard to study when she is so tired.

X says that when he tries to study he falls asleep.

Azah asks him how do you think it is going to go?

X: I have no idea. I stopped guessing the competition after BB Bowlers

Azah laughs What do you mean??

X: After BB Comics I have had no idea. After BB Comics I have no idea what comps they could do

Azah: Yeah

scrnli_9_16_2021_8-10-25 PM.png

7:55PM BBT X and Azah start quizzing each other to get ready for the upcoming comps.  Azah asks X if he is memorizing everyone’s comps too.  X says he going over all the random stuff. He says she doesn’t know how important it is but he is just reminding himself of random things.

7:56PM BBT X: What is Big D cooking. Azah: I have no idea. He wanted me to hang with him and I told him I don’t want to hang with you I want to hang with X

X: Damn

Azah: I chased him around all last week.

X: What do you mean you chased him around

Azah: I tired to hang out with him all last week and he didn’t want to hang with me. So, I want to hang with you.

8:00PM BBT Azah tells X that she got upset with Big D week two. Even After that X: why did you get upset with him week two? Azah: when I was caught off guard about Whitney, umm, I will tell you this now. You might use it against me but you don’t tell other people. X: what would I use against you?

8:45pm BBT Azah and X join DF downstairs in the KT. DF tells her he doesn't know what he'll do if he wins Veto. He apologizes for being a bad friend. 

9:11pm BBT In the gym, Ky is cycling and juggling sponges while practicing his days. 

• morty unpinned this topic

1:00am BBT DF tells Azah that if Ky wins Veto, he'll take Azah to F3 (over him, his usual self-deprecating line). He no longer sees himself as Top 3. Azah thinks sending Ky home would be a move. She feels she was disrespected during the DE. 

1:05am BBT Ky is in the HNR with the chess board. In the YBR, Azah tells DF that Ky disrespected her by using Veto without talking to her first. She says Ky told her afterward that he wasn't sure DF would vote out Hannah, so he saved X. Azah can't wait for the Veto.

1:10am BBT Azah and Kyland were nom by X (HoH comp and Noms will air on the special Friday 8pm show). DF tells Azah if Ky wins Veto, she should make a F3 deal with him. Azah says she's cried so many times in the game and now she's nom and not crying. 

1:12am BBT Azah says Ky should have targeted X in F6 rather than Tiff. DF would have taken out Hannah at F6 (yet he gleefully voted out Tiff). Azah says it was interesting to see relationships fall apart at F6: Tiff/Hannah, Tiff/Ky. If they make F3, it will be on loyalty.

1:15am BBT DF continues supporting Azah bashing Ky. He does things he doesn't have to, she says, h's selfish. DF says he held Tiff accountable for her endurance win, he has to hold Ky responsible for his F6 win. Azah thanks him and leaves to make tea.

1:20am BBT Ky fell asleep in the HNR. Azah rereads her letter from home (she received her DE HoH basket yesterday). She wants DF to meet her parents. DF tells Azah she has to keep acting like she doesn't know him. She has been giving him a cold shoulder for effect.

1:39am BBT Lights are out across the BB House.

• morty locked this topic