Wednesday, September 15, 2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 23 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/289-big-brother-usa-season-23-discussion/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB23-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Chess Parlor (CP)
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Reef Bedroom (RBR)
Sea Glass Bedroom (SBR)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Yacht Club Bedroom (YBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

France was still executing people with a guillotine when the first Star Wars film came out.

7:00am BBT Tiff gets up in the SBGR to use the WA, get fresh batteries, and retrieve her suitcase from the SR.

8:00am BBT The rest of the HG have been woken up and are sleepily beginning their ADLs. Tiffany is packing her clothes, pictures and bible. FotH. Over the next couple hours, there are audio leaks from what sounds like HG singing to music and production crew in the BY.

10:30am BBT @CBSBigBrother has tweeted: Heads up, BB fans! The live feeds are currently down and will be back up after the West Coast airing of tomorrow's live eviction episode. And don't forget, a brand new #BB23 is coming your way tonight at 8/7c on CBS.

9:30AM BBT

Audio leaks revealed:

[I believe there is a group of BB crew trying to edit film for an upcoming competition  -MamaLong]

Logic  1-800-273-8255 being played. 

Hannah-not this sigh. (Hannah sighs deeply then we hear laughing)

Big D- Right. Not this side. Her heart was in it.

We then hear the song Jolene being played.

Hannah- Oh this is Jolene. Claire. They really expected you to be gone.

Big D- nuh uh

Do you guys know this one? 

Azah- Dolly Parton

Xavier- I know this but don't know why they playing it

Hannah- They expected you to be gone. Expected Claire to stay.

Big D- uh huh

We then hear a production crew of several male voices and a few female voices talking about the clip:

Male- Is that what you're looking for?

Female- I don't know...it's just that

Male voice- the scene was quiet, I know that

Female- I need eyes

male- the intense eye contact

male voice- This seems like drawing attention

Guy- I want eyes only

females laughing

female- I'm imagining in my head over and over

9:35AM BBT

Xavier- it's a club banger

Azah- I haven't heard...

We then hear Kid Cudi singing Pursuit of Happiness

Azah- Shout out to Ohio

Hannah- Is he from Ohio?

Azah- Cleveland; Shaker Heights

Hannah- I didn't know that

We then hear a crew of people that are clearly trying to edit some film. They are also talking about random things (socks, underwear, dad hats, etc.) 

9:40PM BBT

Male voice- So, even if you keep getting them all wrong, and you know there is no way you can even win with the questions that are left, just keep answering. If we get to a tie breaker, um....well, that. And everyone just stays in their booth and there is nowhere to go with this one because it's just a point game.

9:42AM BBT

There is discussion amongst the crew that is clearly about roller derby

9:43PM BBT

We then hear the houseguests talking about music with Nicki Minaj's song Pills and Potions playing in background.

Hannah- I've only gotten two. I got  Sizza and I've gotten Jhene Aiko.  Can you please play some Burna Boy, production? Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top? I will never ask for anything again. I know I say the same thing every Wednesday slash Thursday. It helps if you ask with a cherry on top.

We can hear Xavier, Azah and Big D singing along.

9:47AM BBT

The production crew is talking about HammerSchlagen

[First I've heard of this! -MamaLong]

10:00AM BBT

The houseguests are clearly in a lockdown but being provided music while production runs through a rehearsal session to iron out details for the upcoming competitions.

We hear this through an audio leak (video is on critters from RCHS):

My right ear audio is on the HGs in lockdown

Lorde - Green Light is playing

Through production in my left ear, we can hear directions being read by a female voice: 

Houseguests, it is now time for the power of veto competition.

The winner can use the veto to remove one of the two nominees from the chopping block, or they can leave blank's nominations intact.

This veto competition is a Big Brother classic. It's called What the Bleep and here's how it works.

You will all view a number of videos containing statements made by your former housemates this summer.

Each statement will have a bleeped out word or phrase.

I will then tell you what the bleeped out word or phrase might be. Your job... to determine if what I tell you is  true or false. For every correct answer, you will be given one point. The houseguest with the most points after nine videos will win the power of veto. Does everyone understand?

Several voices- yes

Okay. Let's begin. Here's your first video.

We hear the classic game show music.

We then hear a clip  (not from this season)

Question 1- The bleeped out word was see.

Answers are locked.

The correct answer is true. The bleeped out word was see.

You all got it right and you all get a point.

Here is your next video

We hear a clip  (not from this season)

This continues for more questions

10:17AM BBT

Someone in the control room figured out about the audio leak and we are back on the RCHS music.

• morty locked and unpinned this topic