Thursday, August 5, 2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Updates

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7:48PM BBT

Hannah and Baby D are celebrating in the storage room. Kyland joins them. They are all celebrating with hugs and jumping around.

Kyland- we have worked so hard; well, mainly him

Baby D- we have to talk more about nominations

Hannah says congratulations and leaves the SR

7:46PM BBT: Hannah and DX do the obligatory dance in the SR while she gets her luggage back. They laugh hysterically and then whisper about what's been agreed to.

7:49PM BBT: Hannah and DX start to leave the SR and realize they made jury and then start to celebrate again. Then Ky walks in and it starts all over again.  Lots of hugs and dancing.

image.png.e72f5e4385fd012f95cc961e9bee996f.png

image.png.978e3c27898ad264b5ac0024f7988b73.png

7:51PM BBT

In the kitchen, Claire is repeating that she thinks the first four down will be the Have-Nots. Brit is arguing that it might not be because usually they tell them if it's going to be like that.

Claire- okay, then maybe not

7:54PM BBT

Baby D, Claire, Tiffany and Kyland are all celebrating in the storage room. "We made it to jury! You made it jury, You made it jury! You made it to jury, I made it to jury"

7:56PM BBT

Big D comes in and starts asking Derek X what can he do for him "What do you want me to cook for you?" The rest of them leave the SR

Baby D- how do you feel?

Big D- good, I hope

Baby D- you're good

Big D- oh good

7:59PM BBT

Azah enters the SR and Big D leaves. She congratulates him and he says he thought she looked solid. Azah says she just didn't want Alyssa to win "You do what you want. I'm really happy for you." 

7:47PM BBT: 

In SR, Hannah and Derek X are giggling/celebrating Derek's win. Quietyly DX whispers to Hannah: "Soo, Alyssa's definitely not hitting the block, X is definintely not hitting the block because that's what we agreed to up there. And after when X fell and I went down below him, he (X) was like "Also, I don't want the Kings to go up. He was like, I don't want any of the Kings to go up. So, I don't know. I'll have to talk to X. That's all I've agreed to."

Hannah: "So, Alyssa can't see the block, and X can't see the block. Well you just do what's good for your game. I'm so proud of you."

8:25PM BBT DX is in the shower, Big D, Brit, Alyssa, Tiff, and Azah are at the KT.  HGs are talking about the comp they just had. They couldn’t see through their goggles.

8:29PM 9BBT DX is saying that he can’t wait to get a letter from his Mom. He wouldn’t be surprised if it was two sentence long.  SB says that she thinks Production looks at the letters to make sure there isn’t anything that gives away game play..  

8:32PM 9BBT  They are talking about how they think DX would have won even if he didn’t make a deal with X.

8:32PM BBT SB is telling Ky that tomorrow he should make her scrambled eggs and cheese. Ky tells her he needs to learn to make something other than pancakes.

8:37PM X is saying that he looked down at DX and he was hurting because I was hurting. Alyssa tells X that DX was fine, he could of held on.

8:43PM BBT Big D is saying that this wall competition seems harder than previous seasons. They decided they didn’t want this to go for 5 hours so let’s make it harder.

8:43PM BBT DX joins Alyssa and X in the LR.  Alyssa said we killed it. DX doesn’t know what his family may say.  Alyssa says hot Cheetos, Ramen? DX: I think my basket should be really good

8:56PM BBT

Tiffany and CLaire are talking in the coral reef bedroom. Tiffany tells her family she is going to be there through October so please take care of things for her. Tiffany says it's a good thing they have the relationship with DX. Tiff says he will probably put a King and a Joker.  She asks Claire if she thinks DX will put up Christian. Claire thinks he wouldn't put up Christian initially "probably a Joker and SB" 

9:04PM BBT

In the coral reef bedroom, Tiffany is chatting with SB and Claire. Tiff says she just realized that the four of them (including Hannah who is not currently in the room but is sleeping in there) came in to the house together. Claire and SB realize it now, too and the wave their arms around in celebration. SB says she thinks Kyland got his feelings hurt losing his bed in there.

Ky walks in and Tiffany says "Oh, we are not plotting about her punishments on you" (because he lost a bet with SB about tonight's competition. SB bet him it would be the wall and won, so Ky has to  make her breakfast for a week.) Ky leaves.

Claire says Ky was making a lot of noise early on in the competition. Tiffany says her upper body is not very strong. She says her body was on the wall but her mind was elsewhere, "that was weird; that was weird; that was a lot; I don't even ever want to do it again."

9:16PM BBT

Claire walks into the living room where Big D, Azah, Brit and Alyssa are chatting on the sofas. Claire says they are going to call her into the DR and her DR session will be longer than the 4 minutes she was on the wall. Alyssa says he was called first for the DR after the competition.  Alyssa says that she, Christian and Xavier are volunteering for Have-Nots. Big D says that's good because if it's the first 4 (of the HGs off the wall) then he is "kicking that fucking door down..."

*WBRB Bubbles

9:19PM BBT We have RCHS on the feeds now

9:27PM BBT The feeds have returned and it's official: Christian, Alyssa and Xavier will be the Have-Nots. Christian is mad that he forgot his salsa in the HoH fridge. Christian is wearing his "lucky pants" which look like they are silvery blue lamé (the fabric: think Elvis, Marilyn Monroe, and Liberace)

9:37PM BBT

Alyssa and Christian are talking in the HNR about Baby D having something with Hannah. Christian says he saw them cuddled up in the kitchen for a long time this morning. Alyssa says she doesn't care about others seeing them canoodling anymore. Alyssa really wanted to win. She says Baby D was not going to fall; he was so solid. Christian tells her he is so proud of her. They can hear the HGs talking about Whitney from the other room all laughing that Whitney looked like she was going to kiss Xavier on her way out the door.

Alyssa- she did look like she was gonna kiss him

In the other room you can hear them asking Xavier if she gave him anything  

Alyssa- even if he did; he is not gonna say anything

Christian- he won't kiss and tell

Christian tells Alyssa that he wanted to console her right away because he knew she would be upset "there is no fucking reason to hide it anymore"

Alyssa agrees. They are both happy they are in a room together again where they can share a bed and not hide it.

Alyssa- but NO GOT IT....got it?  

Christian- What? You think I'm gonna try to sneak it? ('got it' must be code for sex)

Alyssa- no

9:49PM BBT WBRB Bubbles

[I'm out for the nighty night.  -MamaLong]

9:09 Big Brother Time

Sarah Beth, Claire and Tiffany are talking about the wall competition.  They say the ledge was too narrow for them to move their feet sideways.

Kyland comes in to let them know icy hot is available for them.

Xavier comes to join the conversation.

They talk about the positions they tried.

In the living room Azah is leaning on Big D.  Big D says if he gets a power he will tell, he would be so proud he would want everyone to know.  He says he will use it right away, he won't save it.
Big D brags on the other house guests' performance in the HOH this evening.

Azah is laughing about how she looked when she fell off the wall.

9:19pm Big Brother Time
Kittens, however they seem to not be home, oooh wait, we have a snoozer.  I sure hope people in the area of The Rancho Coastal Humane Society have already come and gone with these beautiful furry babies.  Her at the Grannysue house we encourage adoption and rescue.

9:28pm Big Brother Time
Feeds return, Have Nots have been selected.

Sarah Beth, Kyland, Alyssa and Christian are Have Nots this week.
(Alyssa and Christian volunteered—possibly so they can sleep together and have an excuse?)

Alyssa and Christian are in the chess room, they found the second board in the Have Not room and took it to set it up.

Christian is telling Alyssa she did well in the competition. Alyssa says it might be okay that they didn't win HOH this week, they won't p*ss off the jokers.  She says next week will be mental, and the following week will be a double eviction.
Christian doesn't know if it was Whale of the Tide or Whale of a Time.  

Alyssa says she changed her strategy to stay on the ledge, and because of that she fell, Christian continues to tell her she did well.

Christian asks if she wants to play chess, she says no, she just wants to cuddle. They shove the chess game out of the way. Alyssa says she doesn't care what “they” say any more.

Camera in the lavatory, Tiffany, Hannah and Claire are happy they will be in jury.  Claire is removing slime from Hannah's ears. 

Camera moves to living room.
Xavier is talking to Kyland. They are discussing Whitney's eviction, and say that she wasn't sent out because no one liked her, it just fell on that kind of week.

Big D and Azah get into a squabble about his lack of cuddling etiquette.  She says she asked for a week, he finally gave her just 10 minutes.  Big D says he cuddled with her and she got him green. Azah goes on to say Big D cuddles with other people.  Big D is cracking jokes about the competition, Kyland says “That first dip hurt, and I was like, exactly.”
Big D is goofing with Claire, demonstrating a fake hug, then saying “Call me later.”
It seems Whitney did that with Xavier as she left tonight, Big D was sure they would kiss, everyone was waiting.

More laughing about the competition.

Kyland and Hannah are talking in the lavatory, both of them think they are going to jury.  Hannah says if Big D went on the block as a pawn, he would act out, Kyland doesn't think he would, but he does think Derek X will put two jokers on the block with the idea to send a King home. Kyland tells her that he has done the math with Derek X, and even if one of the Kings remain, they would have one to put on the block.  
He says Big D is on the block he might choose Hannah to play for him in the veto.  
Kyland says if they put two Jokers on the block they will not tell them they are pawns. He says Alyssa will not go home in that scenario, they both think she will be good to do dirty work for them.
Kyland says if they put two Jokers up, there is a chance no Kings will play in the veto, that would be best.

Hannah clarifies, “A King will go home this week.” Kyland agrees
Kyland tells Hannah that she should not share this with anyone, they may decide not to share the plan with anyone else (Derek X, Kyland and Hannah would be the only people informed).

Hannah believes the veto will be a mental competition, and they think it could involve a puzzle or math. 

10:06PM BBT

Azah had been discussing how the BB house as like jail and changes people. HGs come in all bright and cheery but they all leave with a certain level of "darkness" SB jokes that she came into the house with the darkness. Big D says that he and SB are the only ones that came into the house "willing to cut a bitch." SB agrees. They begin discussing BB15 and the Helen wall conspiracy and how she cut Judd even though he was there saying in the double eviction "please don't put me up...y'all gonna send me home?"  

Big D says that would be him. He already has his speech ready "If I am going home: Houseguests, I hope you guys enjoy living in this filthy, dirty house because you won't keep it clean without me around. I hope you all starve. And at the end of the day you guys won't have no entertainment and I hope you guys get bored to death"

SB- but we are gonna breathe so easily without the smoke

Azah yells "SBeast"

X says "and people can sleep so soundly without the snoring"

SB- and I can get a tan without all the shade

Azah yells "SBEAST" again and makes shooting noises

Big D- Savage...you see, that girl is savage

Azah- you were right, you did have the darkness before you entered this house

Big D- If SB wins HoH, I am already packing my stuff. I already know. Fuck it. We don't need to do veto comp or nothin. No, Damn it....just sitting there for fours days just waiting.

[Okay, out for real now....I just had to add that funny conversation between SB, Azah and Big D  -MamaLong]

10:01pm Big Brother Time

House guests still having general chatter in the living room area.

Kyland and Hannah continue to talk in the lavatory.

Hannah mentions breaking up Christian and Alyssa.

Kyland tells her they seem to have trust in Sarah Beth, by Hannah says “they could be saying what you want to hear.” 
Kyland says “if they are lying, they have told 7 or 8 people the same thing.” Kyland leaves the lavatory area and Hannah stays to finish grooming her hair.

Camera moves to dining area.

Derek X and Tiffany are goofing around at the table.

Cameras follow Derek X to the lavatory.  He walks in and asks Hannah if she wants back doored or nominated. Derek X says to Hannah, “You actually got the first question from Julie.” 
Derek X is reading the Have Not card, the have nots last week were able to choose people to be have nots for the new week.

Xavier comes into the room, Sarah Beth is also in the room talking in the background. 
Claire is also in the lavatory. Kyland comes in to shower.

Still talking about the competition.

They talk about Whitney leaving the house and the moment between Xavier and her, house guests say they thought the two of them would kiss, the moment seemed to be about to happen.  

Xavier explains that he didn't come in to have a showmance, he knew that his future wife might be in the house, but if she was not and he married later, he would not want his children to see that behavior from him, nor would he want to be something his wife would have to see. 

Talk moves on to prior house guests, their behavior and accents.

Tiffany starts a Tiffany moment here.  She tells Xavier, “If that was me”, and she didn't even get a vote, a kiss would not happen, it would be a handshake, a half hug and her hands in the air, “bye”.  She says if she had gotten a vote, she would have grabbed him by the ears and pulled him in, she would kiss him on national tv no matter what he wanted. She would do it because she wanted to.

The group in the bedroom continue to laugh at each other, discuss the wall, make fun of production.

Azah says when the first water came down it made her shiver, she made a noise and Tiffany looked over at her and said, “Breathe.”  Tiffany laughs. 
Azah tells the group that her parents only watch the show, they don't watch the feeds, so they only see what is on the shows.  She demonstrates her mother's accent, “Did Azah win the HOH? We will wait until Sunday to see.”  Everyone laughs when she says her mother probably said, “We will see her next week, how's she doing.”
Tiffany says at one point,”Parents be sayin' you don't have enough going on here that you go there and do all this?”  She is talking about the competitions that are televised and how silly looking they are.

Talk continues about the competition, Azah is just really funny when she tells how she fell, what she did to hang on, then she jumps up and demonstrates.

In the lavatory Big D is talking to Sara Beth and Kyland.
Cameras move to Tiffany, who has gone to the chess room and is cuddling Alyssa. Christian is still on the lounge with them.
They are also talking about the competition.

Tiffany tells Alyssa and Christian that Derek X will probably put up Big D and Britini.

Alyssa repeats the “team meeting” story she told earlier.
*If you missed it, Alyssa had been in a team meeting in the HOH, she came downstairs and Big D questioned her about where she had been.  She told him she had been in the team meeting.  A few minutes later she walked toward the stairs, Big D said to her, “Ohhh another team meeting?” Alyssa said both then and now that it made her angry.-*

Talk goes back to strategies on the wall earlier.

• morty unpinned this topic

11:03pm Big Brother Time

Conversation about the competition continues in the chess room.

Back in the coral bedroom Claire, Azah and Derek X are talking about the game in general.

11:26pm Big Brother Time

Tiffany is in the lavatory area talking to Hannah and Derek X.

She is telling him about her conversation with Christian, she is advising him that he really needs to take Christian out of the game if he can this week.  She tells him that Christian is a strong player, and he should play scenarios in his mind.
Tiffany tells Derek X that he needs to play his HOH the way he wants, but she encourages him to take the shot, she says Christian could possibly beat Derek X.
Tiffany says if he decides to work with Christian to the end, keep him, but Derek X says he doesn't trust  Christian.

Hannah suggests putting up Sarah Beth and Britini,  Tiffany tells him to talk to Big D, and to let them know he has a target and it is not them.  She tells Derek X to make sure he doesn't say who or what.
Derek X tells Tiffany, “Here take this.” he tries to hand her the key. Tiffany, “You got this, just do what I said.”  Derek X laughs, says he isn't good at this stuff.

Tiffany says Derek X earned this, and she will help him. He needs to trust her,  She tells him what to say to his pawns.  Derek X is worried about his performance as HOH.

Derek X tells Hannah about the Royal Flush, he explains it is casual, not a real thing. Hannah starts questioning the origins of the alliance. Derek X tells her that Alyssa and Christian were tossing her name around and he was trying to protect her so he agreed to this group.

In the HOH room Xavier is talking to Kyland.
Xavier is yawning, Kyland is mumbling.
Xavier says Big D would react badly to be put on the block. 
Kyland says he might offer to be a pawn, but he doesn't say more. He wonders if there is a power, he doesn't think so, fans don't like them. He says the Wild Card is done, and they can just play the game.

Xavier asks Kyland what he thinks will happen in the double eviction and Kyland successfully dances around the question. 
Xavier says he would like to see a puzzle. 
Kyland stops to check the door for eavesdroppers.
Xavier says he wants to figure out who the biggest competitors, he doesn't name them, he tells Kyland “you know the two biggest competitors in the house right now.” Kyland laughs, says, “yeah”.
Kyland says he would like to take Big D as far as possible, he is doing things right. 

Xavier says this will be the most diverse jury in Big Brother history, He says, “It will be the blackest, and that was our goal coming in.”

Kyland says he just wants to play at a high level and as things change he can be flexible.'

Xavier says he thinks Derek X will put Britini and Big D on the block, Britini because she is a fierce competitor.

Camera moves to kitchen, Big D is checking Tiffany's arm, he tells her he is putting IcyHot on it, she is reluctant.  He says “okay, don't listen to me...” he walks away mumbling, “i have had plenty of fights in my day.”
Big D goes back to his dish washing.
Hannah comes to the kitchen asking Big D to make her a grilled cheese, then she decides to toast the bread and add the cheese when it comes out.

Camera moves to chess room.

Xavier, Alyssa, Kyland and Christian are in the chess room.  They are talking about the missed kiss when Whitney was leaving.  Christian says he didn't think about it until he re-evaluated. Christian says he thought he heard Xavier say, “Okay I will.”  Xavier says, “no”, Christian says then she did.  Xavier does not tell them what was said.

Christian gets a little raunchy here, but he is basically telling Xavier that Whitney was very attracted to him and told everyone.  He asks Xavier if he misses her, Xavier mumbles.
Alyssa says she kept to herself this week, so it might be different.
Christian says Brent missing was what he noticed most.

They talk about hugging.

12:00am FRIDAY MORNING IN THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE

The HOH room has not been revealed yet.
Just general conversation, Christian still trying to guess what Whitney said.

That's it for me kiddos.  We have had a lot of action here this week, and I am ready to find my pillow and visit dreamland.  Do something nice for yourself today, you earned it.
Goodnight dears--Grannysue

• morty locked this topic