Wednesday, August 5, 2020 Big Brother 22 All-Stars Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 22 observations and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/272-big-brother-all-stars/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB22-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Comic bedroom (CBR)
Photo bedroom (PBB)
Key bedroom (KBR)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

• morty locked and pinned this topic
  • morty unlocked this topic

11:00PM BBT The feeds have switched over. We have FOTH. Welcome to Big Brother 22 - All Stars!

11:05PM BBT General convos. Tyler talking about how he liked his entire cast. Da'Vonne is brushing her teeth.

11:14PM BBT Bay is complaining to Day and Xmas. There is no champagne and no HOH room to look at yet. She is bored. She says what do they expect them to do.

11:20PM BBT Enzo and David wandering around the KT. Looking at things. In the BR, Day, Dani, Kevin and Bay talking about the competition. One remarks Christmas said something about her foot. They talk about how quick Cody did the comp.

Finally Big Brother returns after a long wait and we have 16 returning house guests beginning the quest to a half million dollars in the Big Brother House!

Already we have four have nots, a new head of household, some lukewarm greetings and a few long, enduring hugs under our belts. We have seen the doggy door style entrance to a very uncomfortable have not room and have seen what will be many “live” oopsies when the door wouldn't open. That was after Julie had a difficult time settling the house guests down as they came down the spiral stairs four at a time for a meet and greet. And in the midst of all the first episode hi jinks, we have seen one house guest receive a guaranteed five grand!!

All the guests in the house are known for their shenanigans and plotting during their own seasons, and more than a few of them seemed more than a little uncomfortable, and certainly the old school guests seemed to generate a few star struck gazes.

The head of household competition was won early by Cody, there didn't seem to be much point in continuing after he danced across the stars in just a little over 22 seconds, but go on it did. We watched as the other five competitors only made it about halfway before running out of time.

And so it begins, this new season. We can take some time watching our favorite reality show and maybe put the woes of the world away for 90 days while we talk about, watch and read about the antics we know will be entertaining us.

And what about the safety suite Julie referred to at the end of the show, it seems two house guests will be safe, but we will have to see what is up Big Brother's sleeve!

Live feeds begin at 2 am est (11pm BB Time)

Quite a few house guests are in the living room area, some are wondering if there will be champagne this evening. Most believe there will be none. Cody says he does not plan to drink alcohol in the house this year, and he compares stories about drinking in the Big Brother house with Janelle. Kaysar says he does not drink alcohol.

Nicole, Christmas, Danielle and Davonne are in the photography bedroom having girl talk. Baleigh comes in after Nicole and Christmas leave the room. These girls are also talking about the lack of celebration champagne this evening. Baleigh is on fly/ant patrol already.

After a few minutes Nicole F and Kevin come into the room and join the discussion about life after Big Brother.

Camera 4 moves to kitchen/dining area.

Enzo is telling David his body is still at 2am as they pass through.

Camera 4 moves back to the bedroom where there is just general chatter among house guests.

11:28PM BBT Kevin telling the HG about Chima. She is married and has a baby. They discuss that one of the HG called Kevin a racial slur the first week. Really no game talk. Just general talk about the house and past HG

11:40PM BBT Bay, Tyler and David talking in the KT. Bay tells Tyler that she took the PB jar he used as a water bottle in their season. He says he thought he lost it. In the WCA, Cody and Kaysar talking about what time they are usually up to.

11:51PM BBT Christmas telling some of the HG in the BR about her life as a military contractor. She tells them she met a guy and came home with him but they couldn't make it work and went their own ways.

11:56PM BBT Nicole A and Kaysar chatting in the SR. No gmae talk. Just chatting. HG starting to prep food.

11:56 PM BBT  In the Photo Bdrm -Nicole F talking with Dani, Kevin, Day, and Christmas about their tempers. Dani talks about how she and her brother were brutal when they were little. They used to beat each other with their cabbage patch dolls. Janelle and Bayleigh are in the room, too, just kind of listening in, not really actively participating in the conversation. NF says that when she gets really mad she word vomits. She will then say something she regrets and hates that she may hurt someone's feelings. She said as she is getting older she is getting better....she doesn't like to hurt Victor's feelings.

Day tells the group she prefers to go by Day. She doesn't like "Mama Day" - talks about how it was given to her during her season. Dani says she hates being called Danielle. SHe wants to be called Dani. Nicole F says she is fine going by Nick.

image.thumb.png.5be8dab7f1cc7b04c273f60132089f28.png

12:09 AM On the other side of the PBT, Tyler, David, Cody, Bayleigh and Keesha chat, but their conversation is difficult to hear over the other side of the room (discussion about periods and fibroids). Bayleigh says she has fibroids and the other girls express their concern, knowing they are painful.

They are all complaining about the house being really hot and they wish "they" would turn on the air. They are also hungry. Slop is being prepared in the kitchen.

Dani is talking about how hard it is to be away from her daughter, and that she doesn't talk on the phone much to her (because she is so young and loses interest) which makes it harder. Nick says she tries not to think about it because it is so hard. Dani said she ugly cried during all her calls. Nick said the videos they sent them from home really screwed her up..."anything from home make me so sad." Nick is talking about their handlers. She said that she got along well with hers, but eventually she just felt like she was being babysat. The others agree.

image.png.110b2d6b94e339f3ba68d7282b6b5ac2.png

Nick says he doesn't like to wear makeup and Dani says she hasn't really worn makeup since COVID. They discuss how the show started later than they thought. Nick worries that Victor may not have been able to see it. Nick says that it was important to her to look okay on the show for her family because they know she suffers from anxiety and wanted them to know she was okay. Nick talks about how she watched her season in sequester. She is saying that it made her sick...she screwed up. She says she needed to know the whole story before she came here. "Somehow I ended at up at the end, but I needed to watch that scene. Like how did I get out of that, ya know?"

12:14 AM  Everyone has cleared the room except Dani and Nick. They seem to be meshing really well. Inaudible whispers are making it difficult to hear.

image.png.6082ec57724deb7cac05f19f1048edcc.png

Talk begins about Keesha and Kaysar. Nick says that she is glad they are in her room so she can listen in. "How do I say her name?" Nick keeps calling Keesha "Kesha"  Dani corrects her.  "I'm gonna keep screwing that up". They both agree she is really nice. Dani whispering about one of the guys, but I can't hear who. Nick says she talked with him "forever and he was amazing" [I think they are talking about Ovi, but I'm not positive]. Dani asks Nick if she is good with Cody. She says yes. Dani says he seems really nice and Nick agrees that he is. "I have to make sure we are cool, but I'm not like...(makes a worried face). Dani said the only one she didn't want to get in was Nicole A. Nick says "me neither". Dani said she ghosted her on her podcast and Nick says she did too "I didn't even open the DM"

image.png.a23fd4e123c74ddad05973ee7e5e0dc4.png

Nick says that Janelle said she didn't want do the HOH comp, but she hit the button. Dani says that Christmas told her she (Dani) played harder than her. "I think everyone is going to be talking themselves down."  Nick tells her she does that naturally, "Like my ring. I love my ring and think its the prettiest ring in the world, but I'm like 'yeah, it's different cause I don't want someone to be like"  Dani- "but who cares because if they say that, they're nasty"

image.png.39838ebfea93bd51c7e0d65042fa23b5.png

12:15 AM BBT  In the Photo Bdrm -  Nick and Dani begin talking about other houseguests. Dani- "David? I'm very confused about that!" 

Nick- "Like who is gonna go off? I'm glad I'm not HOH" Dani- "I know because the people I was gonna put up aren't here." Nick - "yes! I was like, I already have it planned. I have a speech planned." Dani laughs "that's aggressive." Nick- "and they're not here" Dani- "That's great. There are so many people we need to talk about." They begin discussing Tyler and how he seems miserable and caught off guard. Nick says that he thought Kaycee was gonna be there and they are best friends. Dani said he was expecting it. Nick asks her if he said that and Dani confirms, so they agree that he is just now realizing that she's not here. Nick then says "Josh was supposed to be in here for Christmas...and Kaycee and Tyler"  Dani - "I know" The feeds cut. [I'm sure they are getting a warning not to talk about production. COVID sure messed up their plans  -MamaLong]

[There are no fish on the cut screen this year. This is what we get to look at]

image.thumb.png.76eb08ba33f6167e4b0deb168d20159d.png

When the feeds return the girls are talking about mosquito bites. Dani said she got eaten alive (at her rental house). Nick said she didn't, but they both agree mosquitoes love them. Dani talks about how she had to reshoot her thing. Nick - "Here? Oh my gosh Dani"  Dani- "I know"

Dani says "they" took all her crap. (clothes and belongings she wanted to have in the house)

12:20 AM Kitchen - Dani and Nick join the others in the kitchen. General chit chat going on.

(Sorry Morty! Just realized I'm into Thursday now. :-/)

• morty locked this topic
  • morty unpinned this topic