Competitions / Mistakes / Cheating

Guest JLGuess

Guest JLGuess

Ok, just wondering who else caught this mistake. Beau read the instructions and said when the balls pop out of the top of the holes...so only 2 houseguests actually did this correctly..Michael and Janelle. So what's your opinion. Michael actually had the best time between him and Janelle so the POV is rightfully his since he did follow the game rules.

By the way, aren't those fish ennoying ! OMG to they really have to cut the feed between each HG !!! This isn't live feed... this is fish feed !

I just listened to it again... and the L was definetly missing in what I heard !

They corrected it...

OMG I just know now they are all going to be talking behind Kaysar's back that it's his fault they are on PB&J this week when they all wanted him to spin...

I thought she got it wrong because of two c'c but brocoli can be spelled either with one or two c's...I didn't hear her miss the o but I'm sure someone will upload the feed here soon.

It doesn't matter... They went back and corrected the mistake and they are still going to have to eat PB&J for the week...

Guest Parkerzmummy

I thought I heard her spell it wrong as well, but they said it was right, she totally forgot the "L" completely